The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
in any case it wasn't my point

as i said, it's ridiculous the argument was five pages long, it's like people are just waiting for someone to post something they can complain about so then everyone can start arguing

i never said i'm going to play a chair, or that a van is a good character, i'm saying people need to calm down about it and leave 'issues' like that to the gm and the people responsible for the game

Well, the argument was already over. Don't worry, we're done with the issue. lol.

in any case it wasn't my point

as i said, it's ridiculous the argument was five pages long, it's like people are just waiting for someone to post something they can complain about so then everyone can start arguing

i never said i'm going to play a chair, or that a van is a good character, i'm saying people need to calm down about it and leave 'issues' like that to the gm and the people responsible for the game

A few of her co-GMs expressed disinterest in the character being played, if you're implying only they should have had any say in it.

Jeremi and I are both co-GMs and we expressed concern/said no to the van.

Reactions: Josh M
if i wanted to play a chair and just lie still on the ground the entire game, is that really something that bothers everyone? is anyone bothered or offended by a van?
if raven thinks a van, sentient or not, will have a negative impact on other players somehow, raven can say 'no' the van player, right?
I was not given a choice on my option so I am no longer dwelling on this matter.

I have a idea for another character, OC. Behold, the Kitten General of Zanzibar's army, MITTEN!

Appearance:
il_570xN.567890332_27dt.jpg

Name:
"My name is Kitten Mitten. I shall hold this proudly name till death."

Bio/History:
"I began life just as a ordinary cat, dumb and weak. I had to fight, making me strong, but I envied the humans and the other sentient species till one day a log tumbled down on my little body. Zanzibar was the one to revive me, inject me with genetics, and formed me. I started out as one of the first special sentient cats he was working on. I rose through the ranks to general while my peers became my subordinates. I helped in the war against the dragons, later the Drows, and then against the other races. Despite being mocked at first by the enemy, I proved to be more than capable of tearing them limb from limb as they begged for mercy. We cats don't show mercy. Now me and my Lord Zanzibar find ourselves among strangers in a strange land. I will follow Zanzibar till the end, no matter what."

Canon base: OC

Powers/Abilities:
"As a general, it is my duty to think of plans and manage the army, easing Zanzibar's own work. He won't fight unless required so that me and my minions to protect him. I have dealt with dragons, elves, dwarves, robots, fire-breathing penguins, and so many other things that would make you cry so my physical prowess is not in question nor my mental. I have trained myself to fight with anything and I am not afraid to learn other weapons. Regeneration and the fourth wall awareness is also something I have. Because of cat properties, I can leap higher than the regular human, have night vision, have a better sense of smell and hearing, flexible, and clean up after myself unlike those dogs. I also have command over the Kitten Army which include the Cat Ninjas, Tiger Spartans, Lion Samurai, and many others. Fear the Kittens!"

Strengths:
"Look above."

Weaknesses:
"I'll admit I fear water and I do not understand some of the tech my Lord Zanzibar speaks of, which seems to be present among these strangers. I also am connected to Zanzibar which means if he dies, I die. Of course, I'll return when he returns, but if the connection is lost, I revert back to my original form until my Lord can fix it."

Personality:
"I am loyal to my Lord and confident in my abilities. I do not believe that 'trying' exists, it is either do or don't and I will never tolerate cowardice unless we are forced back by the enemy. I also prefer being in the battle myself."

Family/Friends:
"I have my Lord and my troops. That is all I need."

Animal Spirit:
"What do you think?"

Theme Song:
Alright duo now added.

Reactions: Archwar
Fuck, I should've signed up as pepe the frog
maxresdefault.jpg

Not gonna lie. I got mad yesterday, and half ragequitted, half left before I said something stupid or mean. Anways, Rae said I could still submit a CS if I wanted, so here it is. Two fully sentient, serious characters, even if one of them can be a complete goofball dork at times.

• luke_skywalker_by_wraithdt.jpg

Luke Skywalker
    You have failed your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

That seems perfectly fine, Thuro. Luke's a pretty cool character.

Reactions: Minerva
Now that, that craps over with...when is this starting up^^?

Now that, that craps over with...when is this starting up^^?
Well the original hope and plan was today. But a few things need to be retaken care of last minute so at the latest by Monday. Probable earliest late tonight if possible but more than likely earliest is tomorrow afternoon.

EIther way it gives time to fill up to spot 40....

Raven, are you going to change Kaneda to the Source Hunters, and Ashitaka to an NPC?

The Source Hunters are on the last Page.

Reactions: Raven
Appearance:
link.jpg
legend_of_zelda__fairy_havoc_by_sanguinenyht-d4yaktf.jpg
Name: LANK (different from Link how well I'll explain in the History)

Bio/History:

Many may mistake him for the Hero of Time the well known character who saves the day Link. Who always seems to save princess Zelda and defeat Ganondorf. He is also confused with the Hero Chosen by the gods. But Lank I'm afraid is none of this.

Lank is also a Kokiri Like Link. Many ways seems similar to Link except one he talks. Two he is well not the smartest in the bunch but rather dumb. No one expected him to get a fairy and the one he has isn't at all like Navi. Well except many find all their fairies annoying from time to time. He will be around but may not be the best fighter the best anything except maybe music player. He is rather skilled with the ocarina, a horse, and goofing off. What many say happened is that he is in fact a different side of Link and the only reason one ends up with Lank is Link fell or well died one to many times.

Canon base: Pretty Much an OC but from the Legend of Zelda Lore

Powers/Abilities:
Well like Link apparently he has the ability to use the triforce of courage
Use magic on his swords
Hold many items in a pouch

Strengths:
Playing Music
Horse Ridding
Catching fairies and bees
Doesn't feel pain

Weaknesses:
Chickens
Actually hitting things with his weapons

Personality:
Well he isn't smart. He is talkative, along with some would say creative actually. Though he doesn't look it loyal to friends cares for his friends. Like most of those who are not typically evil in Zelda he hate's Ganon, Ghirahim, and all who plan to take over and destroy Hyrule. Is a sissy coward. Enjoys playing games.

Family/Friends:
Kokiri
Zelda
Epona
Navi
Reki

Animal Spirit: Wolf (Why well even like Link he has a wolf form)
a66799e3-0438-4d63-a80b-eb865f8d4810.jpg

Theme Song:

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Interesting thing about that SOAD song. It's actually by a different band. It's just that the lead singer does sound really familiar to Serj. Still pretty fitting though! ^_^

Yes, it has begun! Prepare your genes for Zanzibar shall assault them!

@coralprime You still interested in joining? Spots are still open if so you can make a CS and hop right in at the prologue still even.

That's fun...didn't even know it started nad 6 pages in great...

Status
Not open for further replies.