The Legend of Zelda Extravaganza:Murder Game VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not even using the character who does over use it. He's missing anyways. But that's why I won't abuse it unless it was one of Ghirahim's powers.

Edit: That he normally himself abuses
I'm confused now, eh, video game logic.

Reactions: Takumi
I'm confused now, eh, video game logic.
Yep. I could bring up videos but in the game Ghirahim uses his teleprotaion throughout and always at the most annoying times in battle or when speaking with him his choice always it seems. Then there is the many different things that can toy with time itself in MM, OOT, and SS.

Reactions: Takumi
Yep. I could bring up videos but in the game Ghirahim uses his teleprotaion throughout and always at the most annoying times in battle or when speaking with him his choice always it seems. Then there is the many different things that can toy with time itself in MM, OOT, and SS.

And let me guess, he is always defeated by a kid in green.

That folks, is the power of the player.

And let me guess, he is always defeated by a kid in green.

That folks, is the power of the player.
A kid in green? No but by the man he works so hard to summon casting him aside actually. He just kind of was a pain for Link.

In this the one he brought back basically has no power this time :3

Updates on what you missed sort of are on the front page. I can give you a quick sum of things on now. I can also give you the link if the front page does not work but kind of catching up thanks to school.
I'll try to catch up, school and work have been a bit of a struggle~

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Appearance:
201406055877bb590d5775ed1d53dd12fa9c097c.jpg

Name:
Bo Broski

Bio/History:
Bo Broski was a gamer that has materialized in every generation of video games. He was the gaming god, able to best everything thrown at him. He made his presence known at every tournament earning his way to the top in every one. His reasons for existing were unknown, but his reasons for winning were much more devious. See, when Bo first won a pong match when the game was released he became excellent at playing tennis. When he cleared Mario faster than conceivable possible he gained boundless jumps and the ability to shoot fireballs, etc etc. So, Broski continued to live his immortal life of playing games to acquire abilities so that he may one day rule the world.

Canon base: Self

Powers/Abilities:
- Mario: Jump and Fireballs.
- Sonic: Spin Dash Attacks
- Megaman: X-Buster
- Fire Emblem: Lock Picking, Mani Katti, Swordplay
- Bomberman: Bombs, Bombs, and more Bombs
- Metroid: Ball-mode and Jumping Bomb
- COD: "Pfft. Pffffffft. Do not mention that 1080 filth to me!"

Strengths:
He has a very large arsenal of weaponry and is an excellent puzzle solver.
He's quick with his fingers due to his hardcore gaming.

Weaknesses:
Bo is hot-headed and quick to jump the gun leading to hasty decisions and unclear outcomes.
Bo is not used to actual combat, even if he did inherit the skills of video game characters, using them on someone is a different story. {But, of course he has used them on something. Who wouldn't?}

Personality:
Hot-headed, Blindly courageous, "Actions speak louder than words", Prideful, and Childish.

Family/Friends:
Nintendo. Segata Sanshiro. Chuck Norris.

Animal Spirit:
The Two-Faced Girafarig

Theme Song:

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Appearance:
201406055877bb590d5775ed1d53dd12fa9c097c.jpg

Name:
Bo Broski

Bio/History:
Bo Broski was a gamer that has materialized in every generation of video games. He was the gaming god, able to best everything thrown at him. He made his presence known at every tournament earning his way to the top in every one. His reasons for existing were unknown, but his reasons for winning were much more devious. See, when Bo first won a pong match when the game was released he became excellent at playing tennis. When he cleared Mario faster than conceivable possible he gained boundless jumps and the ability to shoot fireballs, etc etc. So, Broski continued to live his immortal life of playing games to acquire abilities so that he may one day rule the world.

Canon base: Self

Powers/Abilities:
- Mario: Jump and Fireballs.
- Sonic: Spin Dash Attacks
- Megaman: X-Buster
- Fire Emblem: Lock Picking, Mani Katti, Swordplay
- Bomberman: Bombs, Bombs, and more Bombs
- Metroid: Ball-mode and Jumping Bomb
- COD: "Pfft. Pffffffft. Do not mention that 1080 filth to me!"

Strengths:
He has a very large arsenal of weaponry and is an excellent puzzle solver.
He's quick with his fingers due to his hardcore gaming.

Weaknesses:
Bo is hot-headed and quick to jump the gun leading to hasty decisions and unclear outcomes.
Bo is not used to actual combat, even if he did inherit the skills of video game characters, using them on someone is a different story. {But, of course he has used them on something. Who wouldn't?}

Personality:
Hot-headed, Blindly courageous, "Actions speak louder than words", Prideful, and Childish.

Family/Friends:
Nintendo. Segata Sanshiro. Chuck Norris.

Animal Spirit:
The Two-Faced Girafarig

Theme Song:
I like him a puzzel solver may prof good at times when it comes to if temples end up being well familiar Zelda wise.

*goes to add to the list*

@Raven I can go ahead and post right?

*Snickers*

Good, you don't get it.

Just because Zanzibar is aware of the Fourth Wall doesn't mean he knows the demon is Bisexual, the doc is using the more older meaning which meant happy.

Zanzibar: And as a way to make him sing!

"Happy Lord"

Sure.

*Looks at list*

Who is the El-Swag?!

"Happy Lord"

Sure.

Are ya having a Gay Old Time then? I sure am!

And damn it Raven, I was just about to post to Starx, or whatever the name is, when you posted the Round Update. I'm just gonna...

Zanzibar: Aww, someone's butthurt! Here, have a meme!

Are ya having a Gay Old Time then? I sure am!

And damn it Raven, I was just about to post to Starx, or whatever the name is, when you posted the Round Update. I'm just gonna...

Zanzibar: Aww, someone's butthurt! Here, have a meme!
You'll see all should work out fine. Just didn't want 10 alerts when trying to post the update. Working out the last little bit.

*coughs curse you pictures*​

Now I have to bring Rosalina somewhere lol. Been busy.

That was the funniest thing ever. I told you all that Rosalina's emotions tends to build up and then she explodes...like that xD. Everyone arguing with her. Mean people xD

• Love
Reactions: Raven
That was the funniest thing ever. I told you all that Rosalina's emotions tends to build up and then she explodes...like that xD. Everyone arguing with her. Mean people xD
Which made me suddenly feel the need t post Your Fault from Into the Woods :3

Ah what fun.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Which made me suddenly feel the need t post Your Fault from Into the Woods :3

Ah what fun.
I love that movie lol.

• Love
I guess Link and Rosalina had a past that I didn't know about lol.

ibu4CKO8a6LhbD.gif

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.