The Legend of Renalta (Updated: 03-06-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you're pretty jealous right now
mibtm.gif

We now have 13/16 spots filled.
Open spots you say? EVERYONE SAY HELLO TO SAKURA-CHAN OF RENALTA! pls brovo
naruto_emblem___sakura_cleric_by_ippus.jpg

Shit-post aside, I am thinking about joining tho

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
Open spots you say? EVERYONE SAY HELLO TO SAKURA-CHAN OF RENALTA! pls brovo
naruto_emblem___sakura_cleric_by_ippus.jpg

Shit-post aside, I am thinking about joining tho
Goofball.

I will let you know when we are at a recruiting point if you would like.

Thank youuuuu!

Dooc plis :D
Looking forwards to see your CS pop up eventually.

Alright, I'm gonna get a post up shortly, I sincerely apologize for my lack of posting, I've been really busy, and what little time I did have, I prioritized another RP or I relaxed, rather than let myself stress out over what I had to do. I should be able to post more often and more steadily from now on, I do hope that I haven't hindered anyone in the slightest.

New IC post coming Wednesday 30th!

Y4hQrcG.png

bro what did you do jesus

Hoi Gais! Sisoosa is ded so I must make newz CS hopes you lieks!!!

Name: Sephie

Sex: Female

Appearance:
tumblr_static_bwqzobqdsyogo80s0kg4kogok_640_v2.jpg

Strengths:
-Is super Strong, can kill most things in one hit

-Can fight really good with a sword

-Looks super cool

-Can summon a giant meteor to destroy the planet

-has a laid back personality

Weaknesses:

-Is a 13 year old girl and is not used to it

-arrogant

-is mean and kinda evil

-Too Kawaii for her own good

Biography: Sephie's real name is Sephiroth and comes from another dimension where he was the greatest soldier that ever lived Sephiroth was the mother of an evil aliean named Jenovah who crashed on his home planet thousands of years ago and was evil and stuff in modern times a evil scientist named Hojo took her cells and made Sephiroth who became a super soldier and was really good at killing stuff and was a good guy then he discovered his origins and betrayed everyone and burnt down and burnt down a town that a guy named Cloud lived in so Cloud stabbed him and Sephiroth fell into the Lifestream which is the source of all life on the planet Sephiroth then came up with a plan to become God by summoning a magic spell called meteor which would create a giant hole in the planet that the lifestream would fix but Sephiroth would steal it and become a god but this plan was foiled by Cloud and his friends and after a battle Sephiroth was killed but not really his spirit was casted back into the lifestream the lifestream knew Sephiroth could not be contained normally so it changed him into the form of a 13 year old girl and sent him to another world where he is now

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Orion and Jorick
ur shet es obvs apruvd bby pls sp col 20/14 ponts aweerd.

animes es numero uno hue hue hue hue hue

Does anyone have any alcohol to donate IC? Tahlia's going to be doing some nasty things to Sisera, and it might be advised to get him drunk first.

Also, @Brovo, I was wondering if I could get some details as to the nature of the crossbow bolt. Specifically, whether the tip was barbed, whether the shaft is wooden, and whether the bolt is roughly conical or regular in thickness.

Baldrik has some alcohol, although it's of Nordic descent (which is why he reffers to 'Ale' quite a bit).

• Thank You
Reactions: Holmishire
Does anyone have any alcohol to donate IC? Tahlia's going to be doing some nasty things to Sisera, and it might be advised to get him drunk first.

Also, @Brovo, I was wondering if I could get some details as to the nature of the crossbow bolt. Specifically, whether the tip was barbed, whether the shaft is wooden, and whether the bolt is roughly conical or regular in thickness.
Yes.

Also, assuming the bolt is an ordinary crossbow bolt from an 'ordinary' crossbow. Crossbow bolts generally aren't barbed with a thick, short wooden shaft with a diamond-shaped or 'square-ish' tip. Tips vary wildly, of course.

crossbow-bolts-8818b.jpg

*amateur historian Roro crawls back in his cave*

Unless Brovo says it's different :D

• Thank You
@Holmishire
I'm gonna put up a response to the collab tonight, been so busy that i haven't had any time. Sorry for the delay D:

• Thank You
@Holmishire
I'm gonna put up a response to the collab tonight, been so busy that i haven't had any time. Sorry for the delay D:
Don't worry about it, I'm in no rush. 'Sides, if worst comes to worst and Brovo throws a quick deadline at us, we can always just knock you out and throw you on the back of a horse or something. ;)

Reactions: Slade and Orion
Don't worry about it, I'm in no rush. 'Sides, if worst comes to worst and Brovo throws a quick deadline at us, we can always just knock you out and throw you on the back of a horse or something. ;)

Dean's horse is available for use if one is required.

I'm starting a collab for the main group to prepare said ambush. People who think their characters will do important and relevant stuff please plink Brovo or me something and I'll add you to the ongoing PM conversation.

Posting on Thursday! (For some reason my phone autocorrected Thursday to Craigslist. Stupid phone. :ferret: ) Anyway, things to expect.

--Jennifer's group will reach the main group.
--Whatever players have posted will be acted upon.

If you have a plan, I will act on it.

For those suffering with Spring Semester exam slamming: If you don't have time to post (because lolschool) post in the OOC what you want your character to do instead. This is extended to everyone, but this is a courtesy extended mainly because of school blues.

Note: POST WHAT YOUR CHARACTER WILL DO IN THE OOC. If you PM me it or send me an IM with it, I may not remember it. The OOC is also a place where everyone else can look to see what you are doing. So... :ferret:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.