The Legend of Renalta (Updated: 03-06-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of u guis r meanies

I'm calling the cyber police!

Reactions: Soulless
Shit am I supposed to write this too now? I've barely even talked to any characters yet °____°

100% optional. As for talking to people, some people stick to pure, current IC knowledge, but others throw some meta knowledge in there. Generally not "I know all your secrets", but stuff they'd pick up from being familiar with the person as if they'd already been travelling together for a few days or so. Like the opinions you'd form of classmates a week or two into a new year.

Kalemn Weller
Like Jojo and Holmi, did my best to base this purely off of what my character has seen of people so far IC.

Samuel: "Soft and self-important. Preen all you want, just do it away from me." (Dismissive, mild dislike)

Kasienka: "I expected more haughtiness from an elf. Glad I was wrong, and a healer is always nice to have along." (Respect)

Rahim: "Gods am I glad there's no need to square off against you. Not sure I've ever seen a fellow as big as you. Strike me as big simple-minded, but better than a blustering idiot with something to prove." (Cautious, respect)

Sisera: "Two options here is how I see it. Either you're a soft, broken old man, or these coincidences really are too numerous to be true. I don't trust you, and I won't spare a second to help you up if you fall." (Distrust, disgust)

Dean: "Remind me a lot of myself. Looking for glory, natural talent, and feet on the ground. Maybe a touch too eager to prove yourself, but a few more years should blunt that urge. I'm looking forward to sparring with you." (Friendly, camaraderie, older sibling relationship)

Baldrik: "Do you even have a personality to call your own? Your blind worship is embarrassing at best. Believe her or not, in the end Kouri is just a woman." (Dislike, disappointed, dismissive)

Pat: "Sometimes I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye and get uneasy, but I don't know why. You're by far the most normal person here. When things go wrong, just stay out of the way and you'll be fine." (Neutral.)

Jaro: "You know, I've never seen you outside of your armour. If you're trying to look intimidating, it's working." (Wary)

Kalemn: "Haven't yet figured out what I'll be getting out this, but it's better than just getting by. Let's be someone or do something worth remembering." (Confidence)

LiWei: "You've got plenty of childish naivety, but can't tell if it's the way you are or if you just need to get used to our culture." (Friendly, curious)

Tahlia: "No idea how a small woman like you got that wolf to follow you around. Then again, you haven't been afraid to speak your mind, so I guess there's some inner strength that isn't obvious at first." (Friendly, curious, respect)

Amaia: "You're pretty impulsive, but at least you're not an ass as far as I've seen." (Friendly)

Alexander: "There's a good head on your shoulders, if only those shoulder's weren't so squared and righteous. Have to be careful not to slip up around you." (Neutral, cautious)

Fischer: "Glad to see I'm not the only one here who won't be too caught up with right and wrong to get things done." (Appreciates, camaraderie)

Linston: "It'll be nice to have something to listen to as we go. And to look at." (Attracted)

Kouri: "I still don't buy that you're the real princess of legend, but enough people do that the difference means nothing anyway. Doesn't change that you're too trusting and idealistic by half." (Neutral)

Mikan: "You act like a child, pretending flirting and good looks are a personality." (Dismissive, mild dislike)

Marcus: "A devilspawn who's caught up in being honourable. You managed to combine two opposites to create something worse than either." (Wary, dislikes, racial bias)

Hanus: "You can act like you're better than everyone else all you want, it doesn't make it true. Though unlike other nobles, you look sharpened by your upbringing rather than softened." (Wary, dislikes)

James: "You've got the charms and skills of a conman. Definitely more subtle than my usual approach, but I see the appeal, and the use." (Friendly, respect, camaraderie)

• Love
Reactions: Snakey
Sorry everyone, for taking so long to get up my first post... Been rather busy... (especially sorry to Brovo ;_; )... either way, Linston Iolin is now up for collabs. I shouldn't be quite as busy in the coming days, so no worries.

NPC SHEETS ARE FINALLY DONE. Here! They'll also be posted under their own tab in the first post from here on out.

NEXT GM POST WILL COME: Tuesday the 16th or Wednesday the 17th. Finish your collabs up by then. :ferret:

Name: Hanus Wolfblood.
Sex: Male.
Appearance
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 220 LBS. (Muscular.)
  • Hair colour: White.
  • Hair style: Long and flowing to his shoulders. Kept tied back in a pony tail when combat is expected.
  • Eye colour: Red?
  • Skin colour: Black.
  • Non-Combat Dress: Silk and linen shirts and pants, most often made out of plain whites, greys, and blacks. His leather strapped boots seem well used, and well maintained, with stitching running alongside one of them implying that they have been damaged before.
  • Combat Dress: A breast plate covers his upper torso, wrapped and strapped atop a thick, hardened leather vest that reaches down to his waist. His limbs remain conspicuously bereft of defences. He carries around a simple iron helmet, which he sometimes appears to forget to put on in combat. His three weapons are two throwing axes at his waist, and a bastard sword. All three are made out of darkly hued metals, likely originating from deep within The Abyss.
Strengths
  • Vampire: Hanus is a vampire of an as of yet unknown brood. He can sustain wounds that would kill normal men and has additional powers that he can bring to bear both in and out of combat.
  • Warrior Noble: His culture emphasized a warrior's life for their nobility, and as such, at the same time he was learning how to read and write, he was learning how to cut men asunder.
  • Feels No Fear: You cannot intimidate a man who has cut off all personal ties to the world and has made it his objective to die gloriously.
  • Enchanted Weapons: All three of his weapons contain enchantments of an as of yet unknown type. If examined, one could likely figure it out, but waiting until combat to see them in action is also viable.
Weaknesses
  • Sanguine Curse: Every time he uses his powers or needs to mend his own wounds, he will need to use blood. This means that at some point, he will have to feed on others to sustain himself. Luckily, he will not spread the curse through feeding, unless he wishes to do so.
  • Boiled Iron: Sunlight weakens Hanus' powers, if he's even able to use them at all. He is also not able to mend even the simplest of wounds whilst in the direct rays of the sun, and can bleed to death even from something as small as a paper cut if given enough time out in the sun.
  • An Aura of Distrust: His Dark Elf heritage and his Vampirism make for a noxious combo that tend to cause others around to hold a great, seething discomfort around him. Some may even try to kill him on sight because of his vampirism, and will only be stopped through violence or clever diplomacy on the part of the party.
  • Bloodied Conscience: Though he speaks not why, Hanus has mentioned that he has taken many lives with his weapons with a measure of disdain. He prefers to avoid outright murder save where his opponents started the fight, and committing especially heinous actions around him will cause him to refuse to help you, perhaps even turning on you if you do something too vile.
Biography: A Dark Elf noble, whose people hail from The Abyss. He wandered for years on the surface before he donated resources to the King's Rangers cause and possibly manpower. He is a well trained warrior, who carries weapons with magical blessings.

[Update 1 (Kasienka Unlocked)] Hanus joined Kouri's cause out of a personal or cultural reason, known as "Osvobozhdeniye." He seeks his own death in an honourable cause, and has sworn that if he fails to die in Kouri's cause, he will die in Kasienka's cause instead. It seems to matter little to him, so long as he dies or accomplishes great things. He has no pulse, and his skin is cold to the touch, and he has implied that he is a vampire. His eyes have the wrong colouration for vampirism: Vampires have silver eyes. Hanus has red eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Name: James Moriarty, "The Illusionist."
Appearance
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 130 LBS. (Lithe.)
  • Hair colour: Black.
  • Hair style: Long and often unkempt, though he can just as easily change the way it appears with magic.
  • Eye colour: Purple. (Purple is not a normal eye colour.)
  • Skin colour: Pale white.
  • Non-Combat Dress: Dyed purple linens, using dyes expensive enough to almost put into question how he ever acquired them to begin with. His pants and shirt are sturdy, made for travelling long distances, and he wears a purple cloak, that has no purpose beyond flamboyance. He also wears a purple hat, akin to a short top hat, which is unusually eccentric fashion. He keeps them clean, likely also through some form of magic.
  • Combat Dress: N/A.
Strengths
  • Carnival Illusionist: Raised by a carnival, he has spent several years throughout his youth mastering the arts of illusions, both magical and non-magical.
  • Darker Arts: James knows the ways of darker arts of magic, forbidden fruits that both allow him to identify cunningly laiden traps and spells, and which allow him to create some of his own.
  • Beatrice: Who would suspect a simple crow as a spy of the skies?
  • Unburdened By Normalcy: It is very quickly and readily apparent that there are few things this man would not do in order to win. He can be expected to always serve, loyally, to whatever cause the party is committing to, regardless of its moral implications. He will also generally offer third options nobody else has thought of before.
Weaknesses
  • Feeble: James is physically weak and it shows. He is entirely hopeless at any strength-related tasks, and he can't run far without exhausting himself.
  • Eccentric: Somewhat of an understatement, James constantly speaks of strange things that cause the peasantry to quake in fear, and the nobility to eye with distrust if he's not careful with his tongue.
  • Elitist: Though he is but a commoner himself, he sneers upon the weak, the poor, and the infirm. He can easily erode trust with such groups of people if he isn't controlled.
Biography: An illusionist who travelled with a carnival that wandered around the Renaltan Remnants and Kingdom of Liveria. He claims to have been raised by the carnival itself. He keeps a pet around with him named Beatrice, and the two share an unusual connection.

[Update 1 (LiWei Unlocked)] James knows how to wield darker magics, which can create animals like Beatrice, as opposed to simple illusions. He also seems to take a particular liking to crafting deals with others, in exchange for unnamed favours later.

Name: Kouri of Renalta, Princess.
Sex: Female.
Appearance
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 135 LBS. (Lithe.)
  • Hair colour: Blue. (Blue is not a normal hair colour.)
  • Hair style: Long and flowing past her shoulders, well maintained and trimmed.
  • Eye colour: Blue.
  • Skin colour: White.
  • Non-Combat Dress: Fine silk dresses, shirts, and pants adorn this fine lady's catalogue of clothing. She tends to carry multiple outfits for differing occasions, though presently keeps them strictly to three outfits: Rider's clothes, a set of commoner's garbs, and her royal dress.
    • Rider's Clothes: Dark blue silk pants and shirt, with a pair of simple, flat, leather shoes. This outfit is easily of noble quality, though falls short of outright royalty. This is best used when riding long distances on horse back, or where dresses would be inappropriate.
    • Commoner's Garbs: A plain, brown-turquoise dress, made out of a cheap combination of linen and wool. It shares the same flat, leather shoes the rider's clothes have, and even comes with a dark brown cowl, to allow her to hide her hair and most of her facial features—save her lips. She chose this outfit herself. This is best used when attempting to avoid attention from other people.
    • Royal Dress: Made of some of the highest quality silk in the world, and dyed with a blue that refuses to falter to dust or age. Kouri's dress has gold lining the cuffs, and was measured to fit her and accentuate her physical attractiveness. It is auspiciously without any heraldry, making it passable as an extraordinarily expensive fashion item owned by a noble woman, as opposed to royalty outright. It also comes with a small box, whose contents are unknown, and which Kouri protects from prying eyes.
  • Combat Dress: N/A.
Strengths
  • Stunning: Kouri is attractive beyond normal measures of attractiveness, to a level that is outright unnatural and unobtainable to most people without some form of magic. This sometimes makes enemies hesitate to harm her in combat, and serves as a useful tool for convincing fence-sitters to side with her over someone else. (Does not apply to PC's. Your character can decide if she's pretty or not for themselves.)
  • Born to the Purple: She has legitimate claims to royalty, and it's not overly difficult for her to prove it, so long as the appropriate testing apparatus (ex: magic) is around. Most enemies will also prefer to take her alive, refusing to deal death blows to her if they can help it, should they know her identity.
  • Political Mastermind: More than anything else, Kouri was raised with the skills necessary to navigate complex social trees with grace and deftness. She's fully capable of lying, maintaining disguises, and interacting with nobility with ease.
  • Ice Magic: Highly skilled in the art of magic involving the element of ice, she can create and destroy it with ease. The way she uses it, this allows her great defensive capacity, and some limited offensive capacity. It's flexible, and can be used to aid allies, inhibit enemies, or protect herself.
  • Theory...: Able to read and write masterfully in multiple languages, with a deep understanding of many of the intellectual topics. She grew up surrounded by thousands of tomes of knowledge and dozens of mentors, and can quickly learn new topics on the fly.
Weaknesses
  • ... Without Practice: Between a thousand years frozen and a lack of real world exposure from spending most of her time in her castle, she has little experience applying her knowledge to the world. In short: She's smart, but naive.
  • Born to the Purple: Kouri is beautiful. Kouri has a royal bloodline, with its own unique properties—some of which may even be more than simple cosmetics. Kouri, if successful in her quest, is heir to a throne of an entire nation. There are the less than savoury out there who would be happy to take advantage of this for their own manipulative ends. Some further unhinged still, who would be more than happy to force her to service their own desires. It is not only angels who can suffer from deranged desire.
  • Enemy of the State: Kouri's mere existence makes her an enemy of the state of Rheinfeld, making it difficult for her to engage in social interactions without sufficient disguises. Even then, every interaction risks discovery.
  • Pure Mage: Kouri has only learned how to be offensive and defensive with magic, nothing else. Anti-magic will cause her great struggle and magic resistance will make it difficult for her to harm opponents. This also means she has little to no skill with melee or ranged weapons.
  • Depression: Though she tries her best to hide it, sorrow permeates her every step and shadows her every thought. It is possible for her to mentally break for brief periods of time that render her ability to socialize or engage in combat far more ineffective.
Biography: A skilled magician and politician who awoke from a long slumber to seek vengeance against the Gods. Much of her history is known only through ancient tales, several points of which are falsehoods or exaggerations. She's well educated, and by noble standards, well bred. Her blue hair is an oddity, being her natural hair colour, and yet unnatural among humanity. Equally strange is her unnatural allure: She possesses a quality of beauty that goes above and beyond even preening, which both acts for and against her on a regular basis.

She carries a great deal of sorrow with her, and does her best to suppress it.

[Update 1 (Kasienka Unlocked)] Kouri is prudish by nature, and becomes quite flushed with embarrassment and irritation when others dress scantily or disrobe themselves within her presence.

[Update 2 (Baldrick Unlocked)] To defeat the Gods, Kouri ultimately plans on heading north: Beyond Rheinfeld, beyond the Free Holds, to an unnamed land of ice and snow. There, a temple lies which will allow Kouri to perform a magical ritual to end the threat of the Gods. The ritual itself she has kept secret to herself, as well as the details about the temple.

Name: Marcus [Secret].
Appearance
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 190 LBS (Muscular)
  • Hair colour: Dark Brown.
  • Hair style: Military cut short.
  • Eye colour: Brown.
  • Skin colour: Red.
  • Non-Combat Dress: ? (He's never been seen outside of his armour/makes a conscious effort never to be caught without it.)
  • Combat Dress: Plate mail adorns this man's form, from the shoulders down is every imaginable piece one could acquire. He also keeps a helmet around with him, and in dangerous areas, he dons it without question. It obscures his face when worn, and limits his vision. Under most circumstances, he usually just keeps it in a supply bag. He wears a thick and large cape, which he can wrap around himself to protect himself from cold elements, or to disguise his armour at a distance and surprise opponents with it at long range. It has a hood, which he usually keeps on, to avoid drawing ire for his race.

As for weapons, he keeps a two handed sword slung to his back, an arming sword at his waist, and a shield strapped to his arm. He is, in every way imaginable, a walking juggernaut, and taking off all of his armour takes a few minutes.
Strengths
  • Veteran: Battle hardened from more fights than he can even particularly care to remember, Marcus is able to think both tactically and personally on the fly, issuing orders in the head of combat with no fret or penalty.
  • Martial Master: Has trained with several different weapons both melee and ranged, and though he has his favourites, he is technically able to use pretty much any weapon he gets his hands on with some degree of skill. Atop this, he's also able to calculate and counter enemies using weapons he's at least somewhat familiar with.
  • Mentor: He is quite knowledgeable and can pass this knowledge quickly onto others, training weaker members of the party in martial combat and thus improving their odds of success.
  • Tiefling Heritage: Marcus is more resistant to corrupting influence, can better detect corrupting influences, and is immune to charm effects. Succubi, mages, and vampires beware, Marcus ain't having none of your shit.
Weaknesses
  • The Twilight Hours: Marcus is nearing the end of his usefulness in war. He's middle aged, approaching elderly. He fatigues faster as a result, and injuries sustained in combat are more debilitating than they would normally be for someone with youthful vigour.
  • Cold as Steel: Marcus makes no hint of hiding his callousness for emotional pain where it concerns Kouri. He might be able to see past it for others on their travels, but he will have little more than contempt for those who fall to sorrow, anger, or other emotions. He expects discipline.
  • Tiefling Heritage: Having demonic influences in one's bloodline is not exactly a winning lottery ticket for social acceptance. Though not as severe as vampirism, it will not be looked upon well by many. As well, attacks made by Angels and Aasimar can burn and even blind Marcus.
  • Not Mage nor Templar: Marcus does not use magic and he has no resistance to magic, aside from that which is granted by his heritage. He struggles against mages without proper support, even if he has a ranged weapon.
Biography: Marcus is a tiefling who joined the King's Rangers as a youth under violent circumstances. He has served with apparent distinction, though he appears to have past incidents with Gregory, the commander of the King's Rangers. Regardless, he commands great respect from most of the other King's Rangers. He is a skilled warrior, though his age is catching up with him. Beyond that, there's little known about this man, beyond his strong loyalty for Kouri and her cause.

Name: Mikan [Secret].
Sex: Female.
Appearance
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 165. (Athletically slender, but not quite lithe.)
  • Hair colour: Black.
  • Hair style: Tied back in a pony tail, which drapes down the back of her neck freely. Her bangs remain, though maintained to prevent them from blinding her in the midst of combat.
  • Eye colour: Green.
  • Skin colour: White.
  • Non-Combat Dress: A simple mix of linen and leathers. Leather shorts which end just above her knees, and a linen shirt, both beige and unremarkable, though the shirt has no sleeves, showing off the remarkably surprising amount of lean muscle she has. She keeps her shirt tucked into her shorts, and wears a leather belt synched tightly around her waist. The belt has several, exaggerated loops, for holding various things. Around her elbows and knees are hardened leather pads, which she uses for more acrobatic maneuverings in harsh environments.
  • Combat Dress: She wears no armour in battle, instead opting to avoid direct attention, though her boots have metal plates embedded into them which can cause a surprising amount of pain. She keeps a few surprising devices in hidden pockets and in one of her supply bags, which she uses typically to escape, but sometimes to confuse opponents. She has a half a dozen throwing knives, which she sometimes hides on her person, or sometimes makes plain for others to see wrapped in the loops on her belt, which she can pull out and throw within a second if necessary. Should all else fail, she has two short swords sheathed on each side of her waist, which she can duel wield with.
Strengths
  • Sneaky: Look away for a moment, and she can slip away from your sight silently. She can also "acquire" many things the party might need, so long as they're near civilization and don't ask where it came from.
  • Incredibly Dexterous: Mikan's got incredible agility and flexibility, and she can run, jump, slip, roll, climb, and lash out in unpredictable ways. There are no environments she can't find a way to fight effectively on or around.
  • Seductress: A devilish tongue and lovely voice can carry one quite far into the bedrooms of nobility, distract guards, and otherwise allow her to gain access to places and information that one would normally not be allowed to see.
  • A Purse Snatcher's Eyes: She can notice things that most others would overlook, and can usually find weaknesses in enemy defences, maneuverings, or otherwise, that others miss. It's hard to sneak up on a professional sneak, too.
  • Energetic: Between her lifestyle and her natural inclinations, Mikan can typically last longer than others in most physical activities, so long as it isn't pushing her past her limits.
Weaknesses
  • Prone to Panic: If Mikan sincerely feels that she's going to die, she's far more prone to throwing away everything she has to escape from harm, even if it would compromise the safety of an ally.
  • Lean: She's got stamina, not strength. If she's pinned or struck with something heavy, she's not likely getting back up without a stroke of luck or a mistake on the part of the enemy.
  • Law Breaker: Whether you ask for it or not, she's liable to try and snatch things that catch her eye. Unless stopped, she may cause trouble with the locals, wherever she is.
  • Ignorant of Magic: Having grown up in the theocratic anti-magic state of Rheinfeld, she's fairly unaware of what magic can do to people, beyond "hurt a lot." While she's able to spot more obvious forms of magic and attempt to avoid them (fireballs), more insidious forms of magic may take her entirely off guard (mind control, charm, sleep, illusions, et cetera).
  • Edu... What?: Mikan grew up on the street, she has no formal education. Beyond basic mathematics (currency), she has no idea how to do upper class things. Like reading, and writing, and poetry.
Biography: Mikan was born in Rheinfeld in what can only be presumed to be destitute poverty. She is illiterate, and makes no secret that she is fleeing something, but is not indicating what it is. She's a skilled pickpocket and sneak, and gleefully flirts and even engages in acts of coitus with a sort of wild abandon not befitting even of the peasantry. She is more than she seems.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Another IC post, another OOC post to go along with it. No lore needs to be added this time, but I figured I'd explain something I did in the IC post. The first half titled "deciding words" shows all of the statements and arguments that affected Kouri during the argument, or which she remembered during the argument, which ultimately influenced her decision. This first major plot choice also affected her outlook on the world a little. Not significantly, but a little: Given more time and more interactions, you'll see her start to change her general outlook based on the words and actions of those around her.

Aside from that, we're wrapping up in this area. Y'all will have some time to write about the reactions your characters have, and any further conversations you might want to have with each other or the NPC's.

I'm looking forward to travelling over the mountains with y'all. We'll see how many will have to pay for this choice with their lives before it's over, won't we?

Hello everyone: Double post!

I will be writing another Legend of Renalta post on either Thursday or Friday. I'm aiming for Thursday, but I will be very busy that day, so it might get pushed to Friday, when I will have more time.

Either way, expect it Thursday. We will be moving to the mountain region. From that point forward, things will be dangerous, and your characters will have to be careful: Every choice could lead to combat, and combat leads to guaranteed injuries and even deaths.

If you are finishing a collab, let me know here in this ooc. :ferret:

finishing a collab :p

Reactions: Brovo
Also finishing a collab. Not for this role-play though. I just felt the need to inform you all since we were...doing it...and all.

Another post is up! As per the usual, OOC post to go with it!

#1: Collaborative posts I've formatted on behalf of @Seba & @Slade are bundled but separated from the GM post itself. Both of these players are busy with real life (the former with midterms, the latter with hopefully getting an ACTING GIG WOO!), and as such I decided to format their posts for them and just post it with the GM post, rather than double post. :ferret: The Royal Blade has to do with Kouri deciding what to do with her sword, whereas the Stables explores more about Mikan, Kasienka, James, and Hanus.

#2: Y'all have another chance to influence the princess' decision, but this time, it's on a more tactical level. As per the usual, you can write about what your character did as they traveled from the King's Rangers' base to the mountains. There's some opportunities here for great collaborative posts. Be careful with your decisions here: They will affect the positions your characters will end up being in should combat occur, and how likely the enemy is to successfully spot or ambush you. However, the slower you travel, the more likely agents of the heavens will start to catch up to you!

#3: Yes, Mikan is clumsy with a horse, she barely knows how to ride them. Yes, that can come up as a collaborative point.

#4: Yes, Hanus' lizard is derpy as fuck. It's possibly mentally handicapped in some ways. That probably only makes it more lovable and comedic.

#5: Yes, you can (and probably should) offer tactical suggestions that none of the NPC's have offered thus far. If you have no tactical suggestions, simply talking with the other characters and developing relationships is also welcome. I do take into account how much characters know each other and care about one another in how certain kinds of magic and situations will play out against them. :ferret:

If you have any questions or want to start any collabs, let me know here.

Oh, and one last thing.

@rusty4297 @West @Gat Just wanted to ping you three and ask what's going on about posts. Collaborative posts, regular posts, whatever. This is the obligatory "GM is hitting you over the head with a frying pan and asking for updates on what's going on" phase. :ferret:

• Love
Reactions: Slade
"If you have so outlived these creatures, how long have you survived in this world?"

"One thousand and fifty-four until this winter."
Her voice was soft

Holmi's CharBriefs shall continue to suffer.

Excuse you, both of them gave numbers and no one stays one age forever. Hanus now has a definite age. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Starts to roll dice for who Rahim should speak to for the Mountain journey.*

*wakes up from a comatose state*

Real freaking sorry, I've been working on one but since I smashed my old keyboard, I've yet to get used to this one. Mine'll be up by the hour.

Didn't notice the new update. I'll work on it, hopefully up by tonight.

Sorry, I've been kinda busy recently... What time I have had hasn't been used as wisely as I could have used it though... I'll get in a post or ask someone for a collab after I've read the IC posts

Any one want to collab with your dear friend Kalemn?

Status
Not open for further replies.