The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
And done! =DDDD

Wow Rex's suggestion(?) is great! Finding a regular time to post helps when it is daily posting. <3 Might just stick to this timing from now on.

@Kathi: Thanks for inspiring part of my post. :bouncy:

Awwww Pach lmao. Nah it's cool, it needed addressing. I'm just gonna need an extra long lie in on Saturday now lmfao. Thanks for holding the fort and bring the issues to light though while I was away. It got things nice and sorted :)

And guuuuuys, I'm having a ball reading all your posts! Things are getting really fun haha! I can't wait to read more hahahahahaha.

Poosted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cheese, I didn't post today!

I shall get toooo thaaaat nooow. *Has two hours before tomorrow*

golly-gee-willikers-batman.jpg

I posted.

Last edited:
Calling next post! Apologies if it takes a bit, since I have quite a handful to catch up on <_>

Also random question time! Everyone, who are your top five favorite fictional characters of all time and why :D

Reactions: Pachamac
BATMAN
He's Batman. There aren't words to express why I love Batman. Well, there are words, but I don't know them. (And then it's Nightwing because unf <3 And then Damien Wayne because I love the little delinquent)

DEADPOOL
The guy is hilarous. And the fourth wall breaking is crazy.

Zoro
From One Piece. You'd think he's so cool and such but he's such a dork with no sense of direction. It's so sad. (Though my sense of direction is only like 20% better which is still bad lol) I was gonna say Luffy but then I realized I'd probably start listing every freakin OP character. So I had to narrow it down...

Uhhh crud this is hard...

Can I just say Morgan Freeman?
Because let's be serious. He is magical. And I have too many anime characters I like.

Last but not least....

Sheesh...

And like mostly everyone on Kill la Kill (in their own special way) except I'll just pick Matoi for now.
Because she's cool. And that scissor sword. And yeah. All the love.

This was complicated. Way too complicated.

Reactions: Pachamac
Holas everyone!

I'll answer Rex's questions after I finish my post which I'm gonna start now c:

EDIT: Okies, post up.

Favourite characters is a difficult question D: I have so many... but I'll try and narrow it down a bit. These aren't in any particular order. :>

Vin (Mistborn)

the-well-of-ascension-by-brandon-sanderson.jpg

Explaining why would have to involve a hefty amount of spoils and I refuse to spoil simply because everyone here should and shall one day read this wonderful series, but the reason I love Vin is because she has a really, really awesome character arc and the most interesting and unique powerset I've seen in forever. Really cool.

Storm (X-Men)

storm-x-men-900x400.jpg

She's hot. And cold. And whatever she wants to be. I love her personality, her powers, and just the general way she was written in the classic X-Men comics. I've no idea how she's written nowadays but back in the original Claremont run, she absolutely defined god(dess)ly.

Jimmy McNulty (The Wire)

Because there's no better fuck up then this glorious irish bastard.

Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)

Estelle.Bright.full.1212389.jpg

I don't think this needs any explanation. If it wasn't for this character, this rp wouldn't exist, and it's as simple as that. So much so that I named my Estelle after her, The Legend of Heroes moniker from the game, and about a dozen other hundred things. :>

Monokuma (Danganronpa)

tumblr_mph5kyU9N41rdhs82o1_500.gif

The most deviously brilliant trolling, evil, sadistic little cutie to ever exist. He is pure brilliance, love, and despair. My precious <3

Don Capuello (Tales of the World)

Picture2.png

This might sound narcisstic and it probably is, but I absolutely love him. The great galoot writes himself. I can have fun with virtually any kind of scene and idea thanks to him, and anything can happen. I love him 8D

Mordie Locklear (Tales of the World/Black Rainbows)

Because DAT ASS

Last edited:
Writing a post now. =)

Woah nice lists guys. @Capt. Blu: ZORRO! OMG I love him even though I'm not a OP fan. Watched a couple of episodes so far. I have to think of mine soon.

Oh boy, this is difficult. I'm not very good with favourites haha! Uh.

Arthur Dent, I guess is one! From Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which happens to be the funniest book I ever read. He is a complete and utter everyman in the most extraordinary circumstances, treating everything he comes across with anything from bewilderment and confusion to utter resignation. He's just... perfect for the book he's in. Relateable as hell. And really desperate for a decent cup of tea.

Pretty much the entire Nextwave squad in that incarnation, I don't know enough Marvel to know the characters beyond that. But I understand that Nextwave was written while drunk or something lmao so they're probably different. Elsa Bloodstone in particular, but hell all of them.

Um.

Yeah. That's all you're getting.

I don't really feel comfortable with taking into account RP characters lmao, so I won't.

(Honourary Ace Rimmer comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh Syed please.

tumblr_lm0h4xOHGe1qdlkgg.gif

You're killing me.

Calling a post now!

Last edited:
Eee :D I love how diverse everyone's favorites are ahahah. I really need to read Hitchiker's and Mistborn sometime!! And yesss, Morgan Freeman is magical to the max. Also Pacman shut up, just because Mords has a big booty doesn't--

Looking forward to catching up with the ICs! I'll be posting later tonight as usual. Also *might* not post tomorrow as a head's up! Late night party and all that.

I'll put my list here too, for anyone who's bored/cares ahaha~ From least to most favorite:

l.jpg

Myron Reducto (Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law)

By far the most expressive character I've seen to date. He's antsy, pedantic, and threatens to shrink everything he sees. *holds gun* BACK OFF!

tumblr_inline_mwxc8y1zAx1r023dt.gif

Marty (Cabin in the Woods)

This guy is my spirit animal, s2g.

IZKN7WV.png

Valvatorez (Disgaea 4)

Because he's precious. QQ I think he's the only vampire character I've ever liked, actually lol.

5ShdjAR.png

Impmon/Beelzemon (Digimon Tamers)

I finished binging on this entire season almost a month ago and because of this bastard, I still have the feels. There is just so much psychological trauma in his two biggest scenes that completely went over my head as a child, but seeing them as an adult just… 2deep4me

Lw5DFEc.png

Zer0 (Borderlands 2)

Look at that ass. You don't need any other reason – just look at that fine robot ass.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
- Sima Shi (Dynasty Warriors 7+)
- Butters (South Park)
- Alastor (Viewtiful Joe)
- Taskmaster (Marvel)
- Zorak (Space Ghost: Coast to Coast)
- Dr. Nefarious (Ratchet & Clank)
- Gary King (The World's End)

because fiction eats my life and i have no self control

Last edited:
So.

Weekend.

I've caught up all of the posts and now I'm going to have a shower; afterwards I'm going to get to writing a post. I hope everyone's doing well.

Kei? What's going on? Your last post was on Tuesday and the one before that last Saturday. I know you said you were on a field trip on Sunday but has that been lasting all week or something?

tumblr_myfefqIxb61qzcv7no6_400.gif

Ha!
What level of cold is this? Whoever was in the pants turned into ice and shattered.

Edit: Lol that video though.

Also, Buns, when I read that first Heyaaa I thought this was the song Syed was going to be singing and dancing to:

What we got was just as awesome :D I absolutely loved your post! Everyone's posts have been nicely inspired. :)

FUCK I sure missed a trick there lmfao

Oh god now I'm visualising it and I'm literally loling all over the place in the staff canteen send help

And yeah I'm loving the posts too! Like seriously adoring them. I hope Kei is okay though

Status
Not open for further replies.