The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not positive either. I read it the same way you did at first, which is why I wanna clarify with Buns first :P

Ha! Woot! I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Ne way made the changes to make it vague. Jett'll probably still volunteer even if he doesn't know who the ball is... =.=''

cd64b8a094c17e090d4529d3549a7c28.jpg

That is all.

Haha. Well I have the majority of my post typed up and thought out, I just need to await a few more details from our wonderful co-gm before I can commit to a post. We'll see who's the ball for both teams soon. ;D

That'll be something he has to learn for himself...

<.< Unless Aria wants to tip him...

Excited for it! =DDDD

Rex reintroduced me to this gem. Still awesome!

What are you guys' favourite song covers?

I do love this cover of Kate Bush's classic. In fact, I heard this version first and only later found out it was a cover:

Also, a cover smothered in so much sexiness:

And this is a cover too, but I think if anyone has even heard this song, they heard this cover of it and not the original:

Reactions: Pachamac
Dudes I'm sat in a car park about to come home. I'll clear up some details and write a short IC when I get back too.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't write a post at 2am. :P

Will wait for Bunbun to post before I do.
More to react and respond to and all.

*Thumbs up*

My fave cover! This person is such a wonderful singer and she writes her own songs too!

Okie dokey posted. Lol small, as if. At least it was fairly fast for me. I hope I've cleared things up, I've made a couple of edits to clarify things a little further too. Feel free to skype me if you have any more questions, although for the next 7 hours I'll be unconcious lol.

Feel free to act either aim to defend Estelle or aim for Jasper - bear in mind that much like in football, if the whole team only defends or attacks then they don't tend to do very well. Tau and some Varren are currently attacking the Pride (how the hell is Rooney a posh name, the guy looks like shrek lmfao). Rhoden is waiting.

On that note I'm going bed. Work absolutely slaughtered me and my bed is calling me hahahahaha. Hope everyone has a good day, and has fun IC! I know I am. And that's what's most important, imo.

Thanks for the help Pach.

• Love
I call neeext!

Posted.

I like their covers.

Last edited:
Won't be able to post tonight, sorry everyone @.@ busy to the max tonight and tomorrow, but I should hopefully be okay for tomorrow.

Seeing how it's 4am I think I've got to skip this round again. I can't wait until thanksgiving break x - x I'll see if I can't get something up in the morning...

Just got home. Will put a post up after I grab a bite. Soooooo hungry

Posting now...

Last edited:
Holas everyone! How's everyone's Wednesday's going? Middle of the week... work is long... but I have a three day weekend in sight. Just a little bit longeeeerrrr

I'm going to check out everyone's music links a little bit later. :D Glad to see so many responses! You really like Hall and Oates eh, Rapid? ;D

Buns, thank you so very much for all the hardwork and time you've given us and the rp so far this chapter, it's been absolutely amazing and wonderful. Especially doing so yesterday when I know how busy and stressful it is for you between Tuesday and Wednesdays. It's not taken for granted, seriously, thank you. :) I look forward to catching up on the posts soon. Good luck with your work, Rex and Kathi! I'll be posting a post up after Ryver.

I've been listening to this all day and I can't get it off my mp3 player's repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.