The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
KzUfckR.png

I'm just gonna- I mean...it seemed necessary.... And I dunno, reference?

Annnnyyyywwwaayyy, describe the area and whatnot. Gotcha.

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I'm gonna get caught up and chuck up a little something as well~ btw, I've got three essays due back to back this week (Wed/Thurs/Fri), so I miiight end up skipping one of those days, depending on how things are going haha.

Last edited:
Guys. Guys. GUYS.

What the fuck is going on in this video? 8D

That game looks hilarious and painful. Someone try this with me lol.

Reactions: Pachamac
Bah, hopefully this post makes up for the last one being kinda... pants lmfao. Hey ho, learning curve and all that. Here's where we start getting into the meat of the chapter! Finally. Lmfao.

I totally ripped this off Kill la Kill, I don't even care. It's the most rediculously bamf thing I've seen in a long while. The structure she's stood on is noooooowhere near that big though lmfao.

And lmfao that game is the biggest troll ever lmfao why did I not click that video yesterday.

tumblr_ltk2qudic31qko4x4o1_r2_500.gif

Because we all know this was necessary.

And <3 Kill la Kill, yeess.

I have a friend who has Satsuki's eyebrows and fringe, so she cosplayed as her earlier this year. Jawdrop to the max, haha

& I miss Japanese arcades. Those kinds of crazy games were everywhere. I used to live right next to three of these arcades and ugh. Lost so much weight from playing DDR everyday LOL.

There's only been two posts since my last, but since the scene's changed, I'll go ahead and chuck something up so I don't miss a round. ^^

I'm dissapointed that a majority of people here missed a post yesterday and how none of you with the exception of Kei went to say so or why on the ooc. C'mon guys, it's not hard to leave a message on the ooc informing the rest of us. Some people have been very inconsistent in simply posting lately as well. Let's strive to improve this, please?

I'm going to go catch up on posts now and get one up.

Just back from office. I'll post after Pach is done.

Okay I think I'll sleep first. =S Pach doesn't seem to be done with his post yet.

@Pach: =( Sorry about that. I was waiting to see if anyone else was gonna post yesterday because I was the last to post before you. Not the best idea I had in a long time.

Last edited:
Okaaaay I'm back! Posting in a bit <3

Holy crap a Satsuki cosplay sounds awesome. Thanks for your posts guys, I loved them :)

I would link a video but my internet is being a literal arse and it's 2am so lol sorry guys. Speaking of arses how many butt rocks did you find Kei? :P

I'm not planning on posting tomorrow (now today) because you know, Tuesday, but since this is kinda an awkward time for me to skip I'm gonna try and plan what little time I have to write a really short post if I need to. But don't count on it, I might just ask Pach to do the honours if he's okay with that.

Sanji_Becomes_Ball.png
I'm laughing and loving this. I don't even care if it wasn't the reference.

Uh I'll just edit my post real quick OTL

Done! I skimmed Buns's post because I really gotta leave so if I messed something up just ignore it

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of posting, I've been so swamped with homework and feeling really tired lately. Getting up a post now.

Holas everyone! How's everyone doing today? This week is going to be a nightmarishly long one for me, I hope everyone else's is a lot better.

I'll be posting after Ryver.

Aki's guess is right on the money in that this game was inspired by One Piece's Davy Back Fight. |D Just for a bit of clarity, the ball is considered the person wearing the ball. The opposing team has to get that person into the goal, not just defend the ball on their head. I'm not sure which team will be starting on which side or which goal is which team's to aim for, so Buns might want to help clarify that for us before the game's start? I'm guessing the Pride will start on the left with the red goal being their goal that the Spa players will be trying to drive the Pride's ball in, but I'm not positive. Weapons is something else that would be good to explain. In One Piece, the players were technically not allowed to use weapons, although the heroes' opponents did (to the referee's 'unseeing' eyes). That might be something which pops up through the course of the IC as well... huehue.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Capt. Blu
I need to wait for confirmation from Buns whether or not Tau's the Spa team's ball or not, first.

Okay! =D I shall be up for awhile yet.

Edit: Okay I think I might have read the post wrongly. Let me edit my post a little first. Sorry about that. I will do further edits later if needed.

And done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.