The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to that song like two days ago haha.

I'mma start on writing up a post

EDIT: And my postie poo is up.

So how's everyone's weekends going? What's everyone up to?

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP NEW IN THIS MOMENT ALBUM DROPPED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED

I want to share music toooo

And I plan on continuing to catch up with a show called Arrow. Annnd school stuff...eventually.

Also- Ha, Jasper got tossed like a football. Pfft.

tumblr_m5fnogDP6b1qdlh1io1_400.gif

pfft.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO MAKING THINGS INTERESTING YESSSSS

I'm getting drunk with power everybody watch out YESSSSSSSSS THIS IS WHAT GMING IS LIKE

Tau said:
He was so confused. By life.

Me too Tau. Me too.

Edit: I posted. Didn't want to like, go too far or anything.

Also, I was looking at my last post and saw edited by moderator

:blah::boggled::confused::confused:

Last edited:
"Edited by moderator" :raven:

Also Arrow! I like that show~

I shall post.

Yeah I'm still on season 1. But almost done with season 1!

Lol I feel like I did something wrong... Edited by Moderator sounds so official and stuff.

Reactions: Warden
EDIT: Poosted! Hope it was all right I used the Varrens a bit to help the baddies out. :p I can edit them out if you prefer though, Buns/Pacman haha. Just make sure at least one of you two keep me (if not the OOC in general) updated with when to allow the game to slow down/be close to finishing though. I never know how long fights are supposed to last in RPs until it's too late lol.

Last edited:
Lol I feel like I did something wrong... Edited by Moderator sounds so official and stuff.

That was me, being anal and ocd about your paragraphs being double spaced apart and correcting it. :cop: :janitor:

Ah. Yeah, whoops?
>.>"

Writing a post~

Yeah I saw the moderator thing and was like D: D: D: I've seen it one or twice before since we moved here, I'm guessing that's you too Pach. Wouldn't just asking have worked just as well though? lmfao :P

We love you, Pach! You most scrumptious, godly person you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all of them were me...

Oh god that edit lmfao!

And... oh D:

- Buns -
moira likes her...
what's the term again?
for beefy guys
if she ever discovered (i think it's bara) manga
nobody would see her for days
- Pach -
NO @ BARA
LAWD NO
She starts writing it
Tiberius x Largo
- Buns -
hahahahahahahaha
- Pach -
Moira: Nothing stops this train
- Buns -
moira's fiction would be like, hilariously bad though
my immortal levels of bad
- Pach -
she becomes a best seller
- Buns -
"and then moira the great and mitey who is ther strongest in everywhere walked in wearing a tight leather minidress with fishnet stockings and winged eyeliner and biker boots and her long red hair reaching her hips and she was like 'hey' and they were like 'hey' then they [censored]"
- Pach -
Sue
Please
Post that in the ooc
- Buns -
hahahahahahaha
i will
- Pach -
It's beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall have my post up in the morning. I'm just dead on my feet atm.

=) Done with my last day at the restaurant.

Okay, a sharp and unpleasant notice and warning inbound.

I've not at all been impressed with the IC activity of some players within this rp. In fact, I've found it to be pretty abysmal, actually. That, coupled with the absolutely awful ooc communication of players missing posts has lent to a great deal of frustration for me. And I'm honestly sick and tired of it.

I quit the skype chat for a number of reasons, one of which was because of how much it distracted me from other hobbies, and is thus not related to this rp. The other though, is. The skype chat has made me 'soft' to offending players, making me avoid trying to cause hassle or drama between myself and them and thus the chat as a whole. I consider you all my friends, close friends in fact, and thus it makes it harder to take authorative action as a GM when a player slips up. Which is pretty damn bad, because it's negatively affecting the rp. With activity as poor as this it negatively affects the ability to interact or rely on others in scenes. It screws up pacing. It neccessitates me to have to control their character. It causes a load of problems in all. And my 'softness' prevents me from issuing warnings to players and if need be removing them. If you weren't all my friends who I like and care about deeply, and were some newly joining players that I didn't know prior, honestly some of you would have been out a long time ago.

So it stops now.

I've listed the rules so many times that it doesn't need to be listed again. Whilst I can appreciate and sympathise with people who have busy lives outside of this rp, it's not my concern. I already show enough. Everyone here is aware of the rp's rules and what commitments they make when joining. This rp should not be forced to slow down or cater for those people who aren't contributing. It's ridiculous. Not only do I allow for holiday, sickness and exams, but I even lowered in general the minimum number of posts I expect a week from players and what players are providing is still falling way below the mark. If you as a player cannot meet the demands of this rp, like some prior players we've had in this rp before, then honestly both I and yourselves need to ask why you're in this rp.

Every single player in here is a good writer and their posts are fantastic. But some people and their activity is horrendously dreadful and is contributing to problems within this rp that I can just no longer overlook, and won't.

I've tallied up the number of peoples' posts within the chapter so far. They are as followed:

Pach: 32
Buns: 30
Aki: 29
Rapid: 28
Rex: 25
Kei: 18
Ryver: 18
Kathi: 17

Buns, Rex, Aki, Rapid, I'm very happy with all of your posts and your activity. I thank you all very much for it.

But Kei, Kathi, Ryver. It's not good enough. It simply isn't. I don't want this to be something that horrendously demotivates you but I hope it's a kick in the ass because it's what it needs to be. As I mentioned above, your writings have been fantastic. Even you Ryver - your initial posts were, I think we can agree, shaky but I think they've improved content wise tremendously. Activity wise though, geez. I have to supply you three with a warning and I ask that this improves otherwise we'll have to discuss other options, because this above simply isn't one. You guys only have one character, some of us have multiple. I can't see why it's that hard to do a 150 word post. I really can't.

Oh, and I'm still mad that I've not had anything in the way of discussion or anything with regards to a cogm chapter, so I'm not holding my breath any longer and I'm no longer expecting or wanting one. It feels pointless.

Last edited:
Woah have we really been going at it a month now? Awesome :D

And yeah, some people have been flaky lately. It's something I've picked up, but I've deliberately distanced myself from making notes of the frequency so I don't end up working myself up making mental leaps about it. Maybe I shouldn't have haha.

It's a shame, because the content has been fantastic otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.