The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celery sticks to the eyes aren't a bad thing Pach

They keep you healthy and give you 20-20 vision ^^

Fox used to stab me with carrots until we came to a pact for her to not stab me in the eyes anymore.

It wasn't until a little later I discovered that pact was for only stabbing me in the eyes with carrots. So she then moved on to celery sticks.

But we'll see who has the last laugh soon >8D

So today I met up with a new friend called Fred who's gonna be the GM of the Vampire The Masquerade game I'm joining! It's the first time I've done a tabletop game before so this will be interesting. We spent over 2 hours discussing and generating my character. TWO HOURS. I swear to god he had better not die in the first session D8<

Work has started on my post, but I'm not sure how long it might take to complete. Might not even be until Monday .A. It really is going to be a long one! How's everybody been doing today? I also hope you all have a fantastic weekend! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Taerinn
Oooooh!! Exciting! Have fun at the tabletop! I'd say don't die but you're already dead. Don't die again? owo What kinda character are you making I'm not too familiar with the Vampires since I play the Changeling game, but I know some things! Talk to me.

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
My general character concept is going to be a swift and powerful streetwise fighter dude who actually stole a shitload of cash (or maybe drugs?) from the gang he was a part of in order to finance and support him and his little sister's livelihood (since they're both without their parents; mother having died and dad being an abusive, alcoholic deadbeat). I can't see it not ending horribly at all when said gang comes by looking to collect their shit back :D

Also I think he'll be able to control fire. Cus vampires wielding fire is never gonna end badly is it? Or maybe smoke. A smokey vampire would be cool. Except I can't imagine the practicalities of such powers at all. Er... lol

I wanna get some people to do the Mistborn tabletop rp lol. I've gotten my work partner into listening to the audiobook during work and he can't get enough of it *laughs*

• Love
Evil laughter bc I'm doing the Mistborn tabletop. I have a kickass ninja housewife skaa lady who is super cool. Aw yiss. Still yet to read the books though... But if I read the books I'll have a lot of OOC knowledge my character shouldn't know. Hmmmm.

• Love
Evil laughter bc I'm doing the Mistborn tabletop. I have a kickass ninja housewife skaa lady who is super cool. Aw yiss. Still yet to read the books though... But if I read the books I'll have a lot of OOC knowledge my character shouldn't know. Hmmmm.
GODDAMN READ THE BOOKS NOW

*Ahem* I mean, they're pretty good.

• Love
the Vampire The Masquerade game
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS LIVE THE DREAM FOR ME

GIMME THE DETAILS PLS I WANNA HEAR ALL ABOUT IT

Oof, sorry, yesterday was a long day. I'm going to an open house for a duplex tomorrow though! I wouldn't have to commute at ALL anymore if we end up living there so my hopes are SO HIGH DSFDKDJDJSK We chickened out of the other place because the area is pretty scary and we want to live 8) It sucks that crime is such a *huge* factor in our housing hunting >.>

I hope your tabletop game thingy is fun Pach! I always wanted to try that out but I don't know anyone who plays.

• Bucket of Rainbows
DUDE. DUDE. Skype me in. I want that so bad.

Happy Friday al!

If we could find a decent timeslot and general schedule to do so in, I wouldn't mind giving it a try at least sometime. Just gonna be a bit hard to achieve with timezones though, lol

Also yeah, Kathi, read the books! Heck everyone read the books! My friend who I convinced to read (or rather listen to the audiobook) the first book and he's just nearing the end and his mind is blown. SO GOOD

Also you can bet your butt you'll get deets, Kei c|

What's an open house duplex, Tae? o.o I might just be dumb so... lol. But yeah, definitely opt for something that's at least safe, please? @_@ Don't want you or your friend getting hurt!! ;A; (Also have you started the new FE and if so which version and what is it like?)

I've not been able to do much more writing yet considering I spent most of the day playing boardgames sooo... probably Monday is when my post will be up. Weh. It's long, lol. I hope everyone's been having a wonderful weekend, though! ^^

• Love
A duplex is like two apartments smushed together with separate entrances. An open house is where multiple people can view a home during a particular time frame instead of scheduling separate appointments ^^

I did start the new FE! I got Birthright by accident, in hindsight I wanted Conquest but I totally forgot there were two versions in the first place, gah. But I guess that's better for when I play the Conquest path next, right? I'd say it's fun in that expected FE kinda waifu-simulator kinda way, and I totally weenie'd out and restarted with Casual mode, haha.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hallo I'll be posting from mobile till my comp gets fixed

So like... what changed?

• Love
*rises from the grave* Sup

And hey, I'm just glad everything's up and running again. I bet tinkering around with a website this big is kinda hairy tbh lol

And hey, I'm just glad everything's up and running again. I bet tinkering around with a website this big is kinda hairy tbh lol

Oh yeah, I'm sure it is! I didn't mean to imply that I don't think they did anything at all. I just kinda want to know if there are new features haha. Not that I really would use them, cause I don't use Iwaku for anything but this RP.

They reverted back to the old system and stuff ^^

Makes it kind of easier to keep track of RPs and find active ones. Personally, I prefer this version of the threads xD so whoop whoop.

Any of you guys tried Oxenfree :0? It's pretty neat.

• Love
Makes it kind of easier to keep track of RPs and find active ones.
Pfft, I honestly can't tell the difference either way. Maybe if I actually /try/ I'll notice.

Anywho, if you've ever wanted to watch Vegeta play/rage on video games, I suggest watching Renegade for Life. It's great. and hilarious 10/10

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.