The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how everyone's getting sentimental as if now everyone's leaving forever and there's nothing more lol.

Obviously now is the perfect time for Tales AUs until Tales 2.0/Tales to the second power/Tales squared/Tales times two/ uhh... I'm out of Part 2 puns- keep it going.

Also, I think that's my fave Shia gif. (Maybe because context)

More like it's time for my glorious Power Rangers sci fi cyberpunk rp!!! \m/

So just out of curiosity, what has been some of you guys favourite scenes, moments and memories from the course of Part 1? Let's go on a nostalgia filled trip! (which is also helpful for figuring out what might be good things to incorporate in Part 2 huehue)

I'll start with one that's actually an ooc moment, and that's the HORRIBLE BETRAYL FOX DID TO ME REGARDING POOR PANDY. FOR MONTHS I TRIED TO RECRUIT FOX INTO MY RP WHEN SHE WAS ALREADY IN IT. MONTHS!! I thought they'd make such good friends together! >8O *stabs in the eyes with celery AND carrots*

Yeah it was fun lol.

I won't be joining part 2 straight away, as much as I'm physically able to, after 3 years I'm not mentally ready to put what is ultimately my secondary/tertiary hobby before my primary one (art) for a while. I'm just knackered bros lmao

In terms of favourite part? The one just before Grandium, where we visited Estelle's home. Sod everything I just enjoy character development and that chapter was filled with it from end to end. Then it's probably a draw between Museo for world development and Tabul cause, well. It was the one which started it all.

I'm going to refrain from posting a sentimental thingy until I've finished my Lute banner which I was supposed to make my forum signature >8(

If it makes you feel any better Pach, my forum title clearly points out that I am not a Panda 8D. Totally transparent.

*Takes all your vegetables away from you*

And as for favorite chapters, definitely Vandrell. Spooky fam in a spooky town, dark dungeons, evil children, that haunted mansion was magnificent and had everything my heart could ever hope for <3

I'm not sure if I'll be joining in on the second part with you guys, but I'll always be a constant stalker if I don't *lurks ominously in the shadows*

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite chapter? That's easy! Los Parisios! That was so fun.

And geez Pach, everyone is too nice to you right now. Let me make up for it. *mauls your bagel*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Taerinn
But I like food...

Uhh my fave scene? S'gotta be between The Tournament of Spa Day Gone Wild

nostalgia filled trip!
For some reason I read "Nostalgia feels trip"

Ok did the signature thing whee.

My favorite part was undoubtedly... my chapter lol. Nah jk I enjoyed writing it but let's not go that far. Hmmm. Probably the Rule 63 in the Spa! I always liked that kind of thing. Maybe because the justifications and Before/After sequences were so nice. Dude!Estelle was really hot btw @Pach give me that pic pls

Nice job with the RP dude bro, this is the first RP I've ever joined that actually formally ran its course... while I'm still involved shush. That's way huge for me. It's a colossal achievement. GG! Wouldn't be possible if any of you guys had any less determination and love for this whole thing, and that's always a good thing. Wish more RPers/people in general tbh were like that, dedicated to daily posting and slow burn characterization and talking to other people about things like character relationships and personal motivations before starting drama... This ride hasn't been all that stressful (except for a few bits but that's normal) and I'm extremely, continually grateful that everyone in here is mature enough to exert their ills somewhere else AND, more importantly, communicate directly player-to-player whenever there's a problem. Though I haven't experienced much of the latter, it's a relief to know that this is a possibility with this certain group of people, myself included. On another note, the RP has also helped me evolve a lot with regards to writing characters and plots. ^^ So yes, I'm thanking Pach and everyone else involved. Cheers! But you all still owe me my butt lamps damn it.

I'm definitely in for Part II, also I'll be all over the OOC starting as soon as I get home from work today lmao <3

My favorite chapter? Tabul for sure! I've gone over it again a few times while working on my game project and it's just hilarious and incredible how well it came together, as well as the few parts that were, uhhhh... a bit of a mess, shall we say (not our fault, I'm talking about Early Installment Weirdness and a certain character godmodding lolololol)

Second-favorite might be Vandrell 8') And also the Selan/Reavers-focused chapter while I was gone, that was such a fun read! <3 <3 <3

Uhh my fave scene? S'gotta be between The Tournament of Spa Day Gone Wild
My favorite part was undoubtedly... my chapter lol. Nah jk I enjoyed writing it but let's not go that far. Hmmm. Probably the Rule 63 in the Spa! I always liked that kind of thing. Maybe because the justifications and Before/After sequences were so nice. Dude!Estelle was really hot btw @Pach give me that pic pls

dvE6yCk.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warden
I'm definitely in for Part II, also I'll be all over the OOC starting as soon as I get home from work today lmao <3

My favorite chapter? Tabul for sure! I've gone over it again a few times while working on my game project and it's just hilarious and incredible how well it came together, as well as the few parts that were, uhhhh... a bit of a mess, shall we say (not our fault, I'm talking about Early Installment Weirdness and a certain character godmodding lolololol)

Second-favorite might be Vandrell 8') And also the Selan/Reavers-focused chapter while I was gone, that was such a fun read! <3 <3 <3

I think Tabul and Vandrell are probably my favourites too. I'm still really depressed that we lost about a hundred or so posts from the fight scenes in Vandrell due to RPG being shit and dying before I could have a chance to save them :'(

Also lol no kidding @ certain character godmodding, that was fun. I mean, there can certainly be nothing wrong about a character who has healing abilities better then the dedicated healer, attack abilities better then the majority of the other attackers, has an infinite cloak of holding which he uses to steal THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER ALIVE'S AXE and then proceeds to wake up after being smashed through a wall and floor with a broken arm and leg after like 5 posts. Fun times. I'm still not sure whether or not to completely ax any of that from happening in my personal canon or what, lol...

I hope everybody has a fun weekend, guys! :D

Btw psst Tae how's FE?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Taerinn and Dannyel
So guys, is anyone else getting a little antsy waiting for Part 2 to start? Interested in maybe doing a 1v1 or small group RP in the meantime? Hmm? Anyone?

I'm up for RPing! I don't want to get rusty during the break >w<

I haven't had a lot of time to play FE, but it's fun c: I think the weird... 3d thing where you were originally supposed to be able to rub characters' faces is still a bit odd, but I do wish they could use those character models all the time :'>

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Yeah idk if I can join Part II immediately, I'm gonna be stuck in the wilderness for my one-month practicum this... June? So yeah, I'll be a latecomer. Again. :c Life imitates art. Or is it the other way around?

Y'all will be back. It's inevitable. Nobody leaves unless they're curbstomped drop kicked into the sun by me >8D

But I do of course welcome anyone to take a longer break then what is planned for this rp. Y'all guys deserve it.

Atm I'm tentatively looking to start Part 2 either later this month or early next month, but no guarantees to either. I'm itching to get started as well but of course I don't want to rush into anything quite yet. And brainstorming stuff is always good stuffs :D

I believe Kathi's friend Jam, who had been interested in joining Tales for a long time now will be joining us. And I have my eye on another rper I'd like to invite the closer we get to go time (I really hope they join >w>). S'gonna be fun :D

Also, have THE Don montage theme song!

*rubs everyone's faces*

Guys check this youtube channel out it's the ABSOLUTE BEST

GiIvaSunner

I wonder how long it takes before you guys get it 8D

I hope everyone's been doing well, too!

Hello I am alive

I'll check that out later. Meanwhile, I'm still hyped about Part 2 *weeps* Darn you Pach and your tendency to rub everyone's faces

Almost typed feces

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
How dare you I do not rub feces >:0

It's okay Pach we all have our dirty little secrets

Alsoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.