The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not manage to post this noon... Also did not manage to fix my laptop. It also has two more dents in it from where the screws went in too deep... Oh well. Maybe gorilla tape will fix things.

Will post after Tae

I just squeezed in there first lol I asked Kei first!

The house hunting has hit a speed bump! In that it turns out our criteria is getting too much for our budget. I just wanted decent sized double bedrooms so I can exist perfectly happy in there when they want time to themselves (which is what this house we looked at before did not have, they were very small), my bestie wants it to be within walking distance from his workplace (which massively limits on properties, like a LOT), and his boyfriend isn't willing to compromise on a driveway and a second toilet. gdi this is too much. The first house fits both their criteria and not mine, and it makes me feel like I'm being the awkward one. Maybe I am! Idk! But it feels like a way too big of a decision to make in less than a week, since this landlord is rushing us to make a decision. All other properties are missing the driveway at least. Urgh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I don't feel too well @-@

I think I might call tonight a skip.

Gonna pooosssst

In the next round I'd like to have everybody make a reaction post for their characters before I move things on. There'll be two or three days to allow for this I think, since my next post afterwards will be quite long and likely take some time to write. Inbetween these days I'll also update with reaction posts for all of the characters I'm writing for.

I want to apologise for the lack of communication on my behalf of late everyone. I've got to be honest and say that I'm going through some really emotional and trying times as of late and I've been trying to not let it affect this rp although I'm certain it has. I've been building up for and planning this moment since the inception of the rp and it really hasn't been going the way I'd like it to have done, although I'm still trying my best. Things are just extremely hard for me right now. Either way, I want to wish everyone here the best of luck with their work and school and various apartment and house hunting endeavours, you guys can do it! Keep smiling folks and have yourselves a wonderful week for me, okay?

Buns that is my exact struggle :'c

No need to apologize Pach, I'm sure we can all relate in some form or another. If there's anything we can do, even just on the RP end of things, to make things a little easier just say the word <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Pachamac
tumblr_n9q5wrmsfK1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I didn't know it actually but I had a feeling someone was on the naughty list. (Me over analyzing everything as usual with "What If" headcanons.)

And hope you feel better Patches.
Have a motivational Phil quote (Hercules) because who doesn't love at least one thing about Disney:
tumblr_metutovsfa1rs2qgko1_500.png

If there's anything we can do, even just on the RP end of things, to make things a little easier
Ye, what Tae said. RP-ing is collaborative and all. We should be able to help one way or another?

I didn't know it actually but I had a feeling someone was on the naughty list. (Me over analyzing everything as usual with "What If" headcanons.)

I've been suspecting that for ages and Pach always laughed at me for it |D I definitely thought that person and Matthew were connected but I was a bit off on that one 8)

I've been suspecting that for ages and Pach always laughed at me for it |D I definitely thought that person and Matthew were connected but I was a bit off on that one 8)
Wait, so I'm assuming since his facecast wasn't hidden in someway (And his name wasn't ???) he's run into the Pride before?
*Raises said question because I wasn't around for whatever chapter that was*

ALSO IF THE PRIDE EVER GETS SOME SORT OF 'Personal Guild/Hangout' (if they don't die) CAN THEY CALL IT THE PRIDELANDS?

latest

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Taerinn and Warden
@IC: lawl

I'll have more of a reaction later bUT BOO YEAH REACTION POSTS COMING IN HOT

Wait, so I'm assuming since his facecast wasn't hidden in someway (And his name wasn't ???) he's run into the Pride before?
*Raises said question because I wasn't around for whatever chapter that was*

Multiple chapters ;D Some of which you've been a part of ;D

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
Pach makes us question a lot of things about ourselves

Namely our ability to trust people

Matthew and Jade, alongside Rachael, Lady and Tiberius (and, for a time Moira) were part of Largo's team back during their formative years of guilding. Whilst some of their appearances in the flashback segments had been more overt then others, they'd always been a part of them. Matthew in particular joined the Guild at the exact same time Largo and Rachael did, whilst Jade joined a little time after. Both of them were presumed dead by Largo during their battle with Maleth (who killed their master, Damas).

Their castshots have been in the first post of the ooc since this rp's inception, basically. OHOHOHOHO

Now the 'ohshit wtf is going on' really starts to kick in when you remember Grant (and Redd) as a member of this group actively conspired to kill Largo at the start of this rp and yet he and Matthew and Jade were at one point the closest of allies. What does this mean?

And on top of that you now have Marcus being a shithead too and what's coming next and...

tumblr_inline_o1c8rxsFpc1rypgf1_500.gif

Oh in flashbacks. I thought you meant like...actively in the rp at first...

Also, I'm calling it. Something is going to be called 'Pridelands'.

Annnd gonna post now.

Calling next in the five minutes before dinner is ready OTL.

Will respond to the OOC later but for now just - Oh damn!

So yeah, OOC-funsies

@Bunanigans - that sucks with the house hunting. I really hope you find something that meets your needs!

@Pachamac - I hope you feel better soon! <3

OH WAIT I TAKE THAT <3 you JERK HOW COULD YOU!

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Status
Not open for further replies.