The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're still in sappy mode, I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed every single day since I returned to the RP, and thank you all again for accepting me back, and also to Rex and Pach for reaching out to contact me c': You're all wonderful people and writers, and because of that this is the best RP ever, at least to me <3

That being said... I don't like regular mashed potatoes that much either :x I could live on mashed sweet potatoes/yam though~

Calling next, writing now blurgleblurgle
I have a million things to do this weekend and I haven't even started. YAY LAST TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL 8]

So uh I drew a pair of sparklesticks since um

8xD10pf.png

Also the most fabulous drawing for the most fabulous outfit

FQjg0K5.png

SPaRKLYBABYS

モイラさんはすごいです wwww

Ugh you godless heathens. Lute greatly disapproves.

Nice drawing as always Buns! <3

I love you guysss <3

BUNS THAT PIC THOUGH. I echo Kathi. 本当にすごいわ (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜. But seriously can I just like commish you to draw everything for me all the time always. Please.

Also can I just say that it feels really nice to not eat fast food for the first time in two weeks. I went out and bought groceries today and had cereal for dinner and wow I am never taking milk & cereal for granted again.

EDIT: PROSERPINA NO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO PERFORMERS. :( I'm upset now lmfao

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Warden and Pachamac
Lawdy, my friend just showed me this - System of a Down turned into lounge music. How have I not heard of this before.

Why did you leave the keys upon the table? "You wanted to!"
Why did you leave the keys upon the table? "...you wanted to!"
WHY. Did you LEAVE the keys... upon the table. "*mumbling* cuz you... cuz you said you wanted to..."

Thank god for google translate my old friend yesss I love me some broken translations (although both of these are actually translating very well)

Thanks for the words guys hahahaha. I'll try and draw some more because it's fun, but damn my attention span.

That song is pretty amazing hahaha! I'm actually running out of songs I like listening to atm, urgh.

Buns, your art is just beautiful ;A; *cries a river* And, d'awww *sends everyone love* you're all wonderful RPers and people.

If no one minds, I'm going to call the next post.

I demand Cogsworth Xan and Tobi art to match sparkly awesome Syed and Aria

PLS

Think of the moustaches

-checks- -double checks-

>.< If Pach or Kei aren't calling, then I'd like to post.

=) Hope everyone is having a great weekend otherwise. -enjoying a work from home Sat-

I've got nothing to write at the moment so post away, Ryver!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Aw, I missed all the sappy sentimental stuff?
You guys are pretty crazy cool. I like dis rp. All that sentimental jazz.

Thanks for the words
*Adds more words* Awesome picture. (I agree, make more.)

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
IMMA POST

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Status
Not open for further replies.