The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at those huge eyes lmfao. Those huge puppy eyes.

And tbh my post is pretty much written up. I don't mind posting before or after Tae, up to you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warden
Ah no worries!

You guys and your looking up outfits lmfao. I don't have the patience for that, I dunno how you do it :( It's bad enough looking up castshots haha

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
Random, but I found a neato picture that reminded me of Lucien. I won't be offended if you don't use it, just thought I'd share anyway ^^

8ZRan9r.png

You know I've been asking Pach for YEARS now for the castshot template and he's always refused to give it me lmfao.

Pach, you meanie D:<

Picture-wise it's easy to edit it in Photoshop but text...

tumblr_mm1avmT0GN1s0hia6o1_500.gif

Edit: Oh no you guys I found the prettiest cover of "Tale as Old as Time" ;A; I'm totally using this later if that's okay c':

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Bunanigans said:
It turns out the chick is an alien in disguise (since they can do that now) and both mother and father are now pregnant.
Sounds like an out of this world relationship~

Love the photo, Tae <3! Thanks for the share, though I'll prolly stick with the current one. I've grown attached to it, haha. Sorry to hear about your crappy boss, Buns >-< but at least you got the rest of the week off. Good luck to everyone with school, work, and life.

So this morning, our histo prof couldn't make it and my blocmates and I ended up getting some free time xD. We were kind of bored, so we ended up doodling. I tried to draw chibi Lucien OTL. My friend and I also wrote some adventure time ships on the board. We kind of left it alone and came back to some adorable doodles :3

L9HsLNP.jpg
I don't know who drew it xD but I snagged a blurry photo //shot
dl1Mcpz.jpg
Also, if no one minds, I'm gonna call the next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
EGDFSEDUJGNSUEDGB FOX I LOVE IT

GAH why don't you all show us your creativity more D: We got this massive pool of talent in this group and I love seeing all of it URRRGH

Doodles and short stories and stupid little text convos and hell I think we even have some musical talent here and there and I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I wish we got to see more :(

EGDFSEDUJGNSUEDGB FOX I LOVE IT

GAH why don't you all show us your creativity more D: We got this massive pool of talent in this group and I love seeing all of it URRRGH

Doodles and short stories and stupid little text convos and hell I think we even have some musical talent here and there and I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I wish we got to see more :(
I'm lazy :)

Hello everybodyyyyyyyyyy *spins and leaps in a twirling somersault into the ooc stage*

Glad to hear everyone's been having... interesting times :0 Good luck on your big case, Rapid, kick ass and go brutalise some egos, yeah?

Enjoy the rest of the week off, Buns!

I'm happy to hear you've had some free time, Fox! Chibi Lucien and that Adventure Time doodle are awesome :D

I don't look up costumes and outfits for my characters because I newly designate that fun duty to Tae *thumbs up* Have fun Tae 8D Make my characters PRETTY 8D That song was wonderful as well :D

Good luck with moving and all that stuff, K! ;A; I know its been a super stressful couple of weeks and that it's still not over yet, but you can do it, okay? ;A;

Kei, femLute is the prettiest pretty ever! *feels strange things*

Good luck with all your homework, Kathi! D: And good luck with your stupid work gala, Danni! Accidentally spill some drinks on people you don't like, yeah? 8D

I'mma go catch up on the IC and steal next post heck yea whoooooooooo

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warden and Taerinn
HOTDAMN AMY'S OUTFIT

Latest random video I watched.

Last song I listened to:

Let me recommend to the mass that doing 14 hours of school work nonstop is a bad idea. Don't do it. You will crash and burn. And possibly feel like Death's sibling when you wake.

Also, I agree with Buns!
DO THIS. SHARE IT. I DEMAND IT. THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. Now you have to.

I'm lazy :)
Be lazy after you do iiittt.

I guide and run an rp! That should be creativity enough. It's hard work, you know. Thusly I deligate the role of responsibility to everyone else 8D

Also you totally only watched that first video for the facts. Totally.

I love Nani's dress :D Kei suggested this for Estelle :D Might be a bit too fancy, but I liiiiiiike

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warden
Selan's dress is pretty :D

ALSO MUSICS

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
Ah, region blocking. I know the song, though! c:

Had to cut it a little short because my mom called, but post is up~

Just realized castle characters should probably be in village clothes first lol

Trix will zip around in a "cape" regardless of where she is, haha. We could put Amy in some trench coat or something for the opening scene so she's already in her dress and ready to go afterwards. c: Hope that covers my girls!

Currently struggling with the internet OTL, so if I don't get it fixed soon I'll just type on my phone again haha. I'll be back in an hour or so~

Status
Not open for further replies.