The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Ari could fix that kind of thing with a quick illusion or something *laughs*

Or Ari could fix that kind of thing with a quick illusion or something *laughs*
That works too!

EDIT: Poosted! Typed on my phone so pls forgive any typos, hahah. I think it should be pretty clear what's going on at the end of my post, but I'll clarify if it's not c;

Last edited:
Illusions are so useful uvu

Almost forgot to post today because I was so excited that I could've potentially slept at 1am... but here I am at 4:30 deep in sexy sword-men hell. Touken Ranbu why you do this I don't even understand most the Japanese

Gonna post!

14 hours of schoolwork e-e Aki, you're amazing...

If no one minds, I'm gonna call the next post~

Last edited by a moderator:
Tally ho you bunch of crumpets

I hope you all have a great Friday and exciting weekend 8D

I'mma gonna call the next possst

I'm not sure what Kei would like to do, but I think we either may have the Performance stuff move ahead to the actual performance and carry on from the Belle/Gaston meeting in either her next post today or either my or her post tomorrow, depending on how Kei's feeling and what she'd prefer. :) No pressure or insistence on either though Kei, so don't go worrying about that, yeah? Whichever you'd like to prefer we'll be able to work out, and I'm here to help out!

Reactions: Rexcalibur
Slap-It-Butt-Lamp-by-Joseph-Begley-0311-02-600x450.jpg

Here you go Queen Kei

I think I need one. Or ten

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Taerinn and Warden
I TOLD YOU ALL AND NOBODY BELIEVED ME 8"C

Time to find someone who will buy a hundred or so for me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pachamac
I'll buy you one if you can find me a boob lamp

Pach ffs just draw a circle on both butt cheeks and you got yourself a boob lamp

We're also closing this round next post, so wrap your scenes up, people! <3

I am super excied to see what Thunderhawk wants to say to Estelle ^^

On top of that, guys, I just have to mention how much of a stellar job all of you are doing with your posts. I don't compliment or say thank you enough, but I really need to right now. Your writing is fantastic and your characters are amazing, their dynamics and interactions with people are so much fun. I experience an unhealthy amount of joy not only writing my characters' responses to interactions and setting ones up for other people and their characters, but just watching the interplay, actions and fun you guys have between each others with your characters even when it doesn't involve me. I am utterly engrossed and emotionally involved with our cast so much that I can't properly put it into words. You guys are terrific.

I love roleplaying, but I never ever imagined that I would grow to love an rp as much as I do for this one. XD And that's all thanks to you wonderful people. :D Each and every day you give me something new to marvel and smile at, something to laugh to, grow shocked, surprised, fearful and more to. It's just a really, really incredible feeling. Waking up each and every day and having this to take part in fills me with so much joy. At times a headache and stress, but 99% of the time pure joy ;D I can't express how grateful I am to you all, and right now, with these scenes and all, you're knocking it out of the park. Your writing and ideas are on fire and it really shows! (Put away the matches Michi) I don't know if everyone else is having as much fun as I am (honestly I don't think it'd be humanly possible to) but I hope you all are. Thank you again. ^^

News flash: Talking about butt lamps makes Peech emotional

:bananaman:

Eh I get what you're trying to say, I think. Thanks again everyone, especially for the lovely posts this chapter! Stay cool like... like refrigerated nutella. Wait, a lot of you don't like nutella. Hmm. Stay soft and warm like mashed potats, I guess. Good night!

I don't like mashed potato tho lmfao

Yeah I was just thinking what's brought this on Pach lmfao. He's like one of those drunks which get all emotional and are all like "I always loved you right, you know I always loved you right," but he don't like booze so it's something else :P

I gotta agree tho that seeing everyone's chars bounce off each other is like, my favourite thing about this RP. That and the peeps. We got some awesome peeps. Awesome talented peeps.

I'm not allowed to be excited and grateful and express it in an incredibly cheesy yet warmly endearing way without being called into question about it? D:

Fine don't expect any gratuitous compliments from me again then. >8C HMPH.

(Or maybe Pach is drunk... plot twist!)

Also Sue get out potato hater

Well I ain't gonna lie I woulda been more suspicious if it wasn't cheesy. If it contains no cheese it ain't you.

Point taken good sir I owe you another pizza

With extra cheese

DUDE ANY POTATO IS FINE AS LONG AS IT AIN'T MASHED

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pachamac
Status
Not open for further replies.