The last Rakoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lapis leaned his head to the right. Looking upwards, he could still sense his rather unpredictable foe. At this point he just wondered what the persistent demon possibly wanted and tried not to let it annoy him. Casually he backed into the room as the portal appeared above. He'd stand there; arms folded and would simply wait. He gave the portal maker time to explain himself. This was generally something he'd never do.

They arrived at the city where everything is almost red and flaming. She surveyed the place with disdain. "My home is at my master's house, Vhen. And we're not kindred. We're both demons bit that's where the similarities end." she replied coldly.

Mammon continued narrating about the city, blah, blah. She wasn't interested because she knew it was all rubbish. She scoffed at his mention of 'inexperience'. She laughed without humor at his remark.

"Let's be clear. I don't give a damn about the city and whatever stuff you're spouting. I want this over and quick. And no, I'm not subservient at all. Suck it." she told them as a castle appeared in the horizon.

"You could try Ash. Just don't go crying later on." she sneered at him as they stopped at the door. She took a deep breath and braced herself with the coming confrontation with the King.

"fuck this" Hagen roared as he slammed his fist into the thick trunk of a near by tree. Splinters of wood flew around him as the tree fell to the ground. He began to take out his anger on the neighboring trees. Each kick, punch and headbutt destroying a single tree. After a few minutes a large pile of broken trees lay around Hagen. As he walked back Vehn could see that, although he had just destroyed many trees there was no sweat on his face and he didn't seem out of breath.

As he sat back down he heard Vehn say something. Hagen looked at him with fire red eyes, waited a few seconds. Then said "there's no point in talking to a dead man." Hagen then put his head in his hands and began to sulk. Not getting his way really pissed him off this time

She landed in front of Lapis, wrapped in her wavelength. "The fuck do you think you're doing?" She snarled looking him up and down.

Vhen sat there, bewildered as this unknown son of a bitch started destroying his property. This idiot was disrespecting him! Who did he think he was?! Vhen stood up, now looking at the man with fury in his eyes.

"Now, look here you illiterate son of a bitch-- I don't know who you are, or from what sector of bullshit land you came from, but who gave you the right to destroy my property?! I can have you arrested, you know?! Stop acting like a child, and tell me what the hell is happening! First, this random woman tells me that she's my family, and then three people apparently disappear in midair, and then YOU-- oh, you dumbell!" Vhen roared in frustration, feeling that his skin was beginning to get hot. He had to control his rage, he just had to.

Vhen slumped on the steps, noticing that the servant quarters were gone. His eye opened in surprise, but he tried to calm his senses. "All right... we're all bewildered, we're all worried... Let's begin from the start... Who are you? What just happened? Who was that girl, and who were those two people who suddenly vanished?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, yes." Mammon nonchalantly replied to Lilith's threats. He was smiling fervently, not minding the squabble between the two. The castle now appeared in front of them, its structure resembled that of a ruined land. The great red door opened in front of them with a resounding crash. It was a moat, apparently. Within the moat screamed the tortured souls, bathing in boiling blood. Demonic serpents were also biting them as their pitiful cries reached no ears. Mammon turned to Lilith with a chuckle, and motioned for her to quicken the pace.

"Welcome, my dear, to the Kingdom of Dis." Mammon nodded to her as he turned around, and walked quickly. It took a while, but the party finally reached the throne room. Great red doors barred the way. Mammon lifted his hand to the door, and with a small chant, the barrier opened, revealing the throne room. It was luxurious-- a dining table, lavish drapes and curtains, and great libraries.

"Our father... we have returned." Mammon tilted his head in glee, gesturing to the two people-- Lilith and Ashmedai.

In front of the trio, standing on either side of the red carpet, stood in attention the princes of Hell. At the end of the red carpet sat, in his black throne, the King of Hell.

On the right side of the red carpet stood four princes: Astaroth, Beelzebub, Belphegor, and Leviathan.
the_crown_princes_of_hell_by_chineselung-d3w3f6b.jpg

On the left side, standing alone, was Baal.

95e8223276ab6118afca96db1e1c3fb7.jpg

Mammon bowed to his brothers as he and Ashmedai, sometimes known as Asmodeus, took their places beside Baal. The Seven Princes, now assembled, focused their cold eyes on Lilith-- with Mammon's exception who was smiling and winking at her. After a few minutes, the princes seemed to be telepathically conversing with one another, as evidenced by their glares and stares at each other. Suddenly, they all now looked firmly at Lilith-- Ashmedai and Mammon now growing their horns. Then, Mammon called out to Lilith.

"Present your demon form, my dear. It would be a sign of respect for our Father." Mammon chuckled, and immediately turned quiet after a black mist began to invade the room. The princes then bowed their heads, and knelt as the black mist swept around Lilith, as if examining her. After a good minute, the mist dashed to the throne, taking on the form of a humanoid shadow figure. Its face and features unseen yet its great demon wings outstretched. After the shadow had taken its seat, the seven princes stood up, and resumed their examination of the rogue demon.

"Shcokswal nyrd batldar chrusbur, Mammon?" the shadow spoke in a chorus of sinister voices.

"Lors, Phanum, schokswal nyrd vus zhurd." Mammon replied, smiling. Suddenly, he turned to Lilith. "Our Father is just asking whether you're the rogue demon. No worries."

The shadow's red eyes now looked at Lilith with great interest. "Why have you come here? Why relinquish your freedom for a rakooran?" Suddenly, the shadow chuckled. "Rather, what is it you seek?"

Hagen sat, hanging his head in shame. Now he had no way of getting to the underworld and killing the demons. He couldn't even attack the ones that were right in front of him.

He heard Vehn shout something, but was to lost in his thoughts to care. He never understood Liliths attraction to this man, but then again he was a Rakoorian, he wasn't supposed to understand love or attraction. Hagen wondered if he should repeat his early comment. But decided it would be better just to stay quite

Lilith stopped teasing Ashmedai in time to see a moat. She gave a sniff at the tortured souls but peered at them out of curiosity. Mammon bade them to hurry and she quickened her pace. Once inside, she was reluctantly impressed with the interior decoration. It was opulent and screams of indulgence and sin. Maybe she could try to decorate her own house in the same fashion. That is if she managed to get back and if her master would regain his memories.

They stopped in a long hall where she could make out several figures seated and clearly the King was the one in the throne. Mammon declared they had returned. Once near enough, she deduced that those lined up were the remaining princes of Hell. She admitted that they all looked handsome and powerful. Mammon and Ashmedai took their place in the line and knelt when a black mist surrounded her. It was a quick moment before it went back to the throne. Mammon then asked her to show her demon self.

Nodding curtly, she transformed as fire enveloped her before spanning out then vanished. She assumed a humble yet confident mien before bowing to the King. He asked Mammon something which turned out to be just confirming if she was the rogue demon. She frowned inwardly thinking that she didn't think of herself a rogue demon. She looked at the King and nodded.

She stood unconcerned in the midst of the other princes perusal. They could think all they want. She didn't care, she told herself. She stared back at them directly in return. Mammon once again addressed her, asking why she gave up her freedom for a mere rakooran and what she was seeking. It was a trap, she thought herself, thinking how to reply without her saying something that could trap her forever down there.

"Lilith, my other self, is in love with the boy. I'm merely doing her wishes. Nothing else. Besides, forgive my impertinence, deeper reasons or emotions can't be explained or understood much especially when one is a demon. Whatever reasons she might have, I'm a servant to Lilith." she said, not really answering the question. She smiled at them especially at Mammon and winked at Ashmedai. What now? She asked herself as she waited for the King's reaction.

As Lilith spoke her mind, Mammon looked at her with glee, and gave her a thumbs up-- mouthing the words: 'good answer'. The other princes turned to look at Lilith, with Ashmedai gnashing his teeth because of Lilith's lack of respect towards him.

"She's good." Astaroth remarked.

"Good in dodging questions." Belphegor interjected, sneering at Lilith.

"Now, now, my brothers. Let's all calm down, and respect what our kindred has to say." Mammon nervously laughed.

"Kindred? The only thing we have in common is our species. Look at her: weak, impure, and prone to unnecessary emotions like love. What were you thinking, Mammon? Bringing this wench here in our presence. For you to call a full assembly of demons is too much for this pathetic excuse of a demon." Leviathan replied with much scorn in his tone, not even looking at Lilith.

"Might I remind you that she was able to defeat Ashy, here, in demonic comb--" Mammon began when he was cut off.

"Only because I wasn't prepared for her." Ashmedai replied almost immediately.

"Enough." the King spoke, silencing the princes. "Wings out."

Almost immediately, all the princes revealed their wings of different sizes and colors. With an exception of Ashmedai... his wings were torn to bits, and were slowly regenerating. "You'll do well to remember why your wings are in that condition, Ashmedai."

"Yes, father." the prince looked down, clearly aware of his place.

"Speaking of wings, father, Mammon has failed in his mission. He has failed to bring back the rakooran, and as such... shouldn't his wings be subjected to... discipline as well?" Belphegore shrugged his shoulders, eyeing Mammon with malice.

Mammon raised his hands in alarm as he sputtered something about not failing. Suddenly, Baal spoke. His deep voice silencing the other princes. "He did not fail. We got what we wanted, and all he had to do was trick the demoness." Baal muttered, now stepping out of line.

Baal turned to Lilith, his mask hiding his expression. With slow steps, he arrived beside Lilith after a few seconds. His gloved hand pointed at her collar which clamped tightly around her neck. "She is now a slave of Hell, and as long as we don't break our part of the trade, she remains as one. This goes the same for her as well-- as long as she does her part as a slave, and obeys our commands... she remains as a slave." the prince circled around Lilith, twirling his fingers within her luscious locks. "You may say that she might betray us anytime, but she can't, and she wouldn't... Such is the tragedy of... love." Baal scorned her as he approached his spot in the lineup once more. "If she betrays us, if she disobeys us... the deal is broken, and we get to claim the rakooran as our own."

"But we can't command her to kill the rakooran, can we? Since, he is part of the deal..." Astaroth remarked dully.

"True. However, the rakooran is bound by his own bloodlust, and therefore, he is under our control. Lilith, on the other hand, is also in our control. Although not directly, we still win in the end. Lilith is free to wander around as she pleases wherever she wants to, however, when summoned, she has to answer our call. Ain't that right, Lilith? Isn't that what you sacrificed your freedom for just to save two boys who will leave you in the end?" Beelzebub smirked at her.

"In my defense, I didn't trick Lilith! I merely told her our deal, and she came up with a compromise: she becomes the slave in the rakooran's place." Mammon commented with defense in his voice.

"Silence." the King spoke once more, silencing the princes again. "Lilith... you could have just allowed the rakooran to be the slave here, and you set free... in the end, the rakooran is still free to go where he pleases. However, you sacrificed your own freedom for him... that is highly suspicious, is it not? Unless, you wanted an avenue to personally arrive here, and talk to the one who rules Hell--- Me." the King chuckled in amusement.

"Never mind the 'other' Lilith... what does 'this' Lilith want to happen? What does the demon Lilith desire?" the King. "As you've said... the human Lilith is weak yet you remain in servitude to her? Where is your pride as a demon? Now, speak truthfully, what is your purpose here? What do you seek to accomplish by sacrificing yourself? If I'm not mistaken... it wasn't the human Lilith who sealed the deal... was it?"

Mammon was such a nice demon, she thought surprised despite his cunning. Ashmedai, she guessed was the childish member in the family. The others are so self-important, being all so high and mighty. She scoffed internally keeping her face bland but polite. She could see the scorn, disdain, disgust, annoyance, and such expressions from them.

Mammon came in her defense as the others grew agitated. He called her kindred again but the others didn't think so. Yeah, I'm not like you pompous airheads, she muttered under her breath.

Then the King ordered their wings out and saw with a smirk at Ashmedai the proof of their combat. He went silent as he was reprimanded by his father. Baal slowly stepped out and circled her like someone observing an insect. She itched to lash out but controlled herself. She knew there were setbacks with her deal but hell, she just couldn't let them take Hagen away. She didn't know where she got the faith on him. If he proved to be like the rest of his kind, then she'd never live it down because Ashmedai would truly rub it in her face. She scowled at the thought.

The buzz went up again as the princes argued about the situation she was in. Mammon said he didn't trick her. Sure he just told her the deal but somehow she believed him not truly tricking her in a way. She looked about them bickering loudly until the King ordered them to stop. In some sense if humor, they sounded like a bunch of spoiled children. She chuckled before turning serious as the King directed his attention to her.

"My lord, surprising as this may sound but I'd rather go to the 7th dimension than go anywhere near you. I know it might please you to think so but I'm not that eager to see you. I only came here to finalize whatever that needs to be." she replied to his first remark with an arrogance almost near to rudeness. She smiled sunnily at him before continuing. "As I said earlier, my liege, I did it for Lilith. Yes, I was the one who made the deal but I didn't say that she was weak. Is there any other reason you want me to divulge? Were you perhaps, trying not to let the past resurface and haunt you again?" she answered with growing anger. She was fairly vibrating with suppresed emotion. "Let us talk plainly, please." she continued glaring at the princes. "I don't give a damn about your scorn because you think I'm weak, impure, whatnot. Did you think I care? Excuse me but why did you think I need your approval? For your information, you're all nothing but a bunch of spoiled peacocks preening and bragging about things they think they know. Well, maybe you should look under your noses so you could see what's wrong wiyh the lot of you." she ranted furiously at the princes. "Your majesty isn't included by the way. I pity your children." she added with a disdainful sniff at them except for Mammon.

Due to her escalating fury, her fires appeared and was swirling around in reflection of her emotion. "Now, if we're through, can we finalize this whole damn business already?" she reminded them. "My King. Don't you remember anything at all?" she said to him, looking serious. "No, I guess not. Please forget what I just said." she sighed.

"Interesting." the King smiled. "Very well. Let us see how things will play out from now on. As a slave here, you may roam as you wish, however, should that collar of yours illuminate red, you are to come back to Dis without a moment's delay. Whenever you step out into the mortal realm---" the King paused, looking at his sons. "--Mammon will accompany you as... a guide."

Mammon smiled as he bowed to his father, winking at Lilith in the process, giving her the thumbs-up. "As you wish, Father."

"Now, be off with you." the King stated. Upon these words, the 6 other princes created their own portals, and left the area-- some grumbling, and some amused at such a disrespectful demon. The King glared at Mammon who froze almost instantly. "Mammon... just to make sure that you won't do anything---" the black mists dashed forward, and began to surround the prince. Within a few minutes, Mammon's wings were torn away from his back, causing the prince to wince in complete agony. "Get out of my sight."

Mammon nodded as he threw a pile of gold coins into the air, creating a shimmering portal that led back to the mansion. Mammon turned to Lilith, his face hiding his pained expression. "Good job answering the questions. They're quite amused with you, for now." the prince smiled gently as he gestured for Lilith to step in first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vhen realized that he was talking to dead air. He decided to just forgive this problematic lad of his erratic problems, and just move on. In fact, moving on was all he ever did with everyone leaving him every second. Father, mother, sister, friends, and servants-- everyone left him. Servant? That word. It made him feel dizzy as if it triggered something within. He saw the vision of a girl, a girl he had just bought from the market. However, he had never been to the slave market yet!

"I must be crazy..." Vhen cupped his head into his hands, trying to lessen the nausea. However, his heart felt lighter towards the girls... it seemed she must really be his family member. Sister? Distant Cousin? Who knows. Then again, she might be returning soon... In that case, he must be prepared for her arrival. Stepping into his dining room... he was shocked... why the hell was there roast beef, red wine, and mashed potatoes?! What?!

"Calm down... calm down... I must have just accidentally cooked, without me remembering... yeah, that's a possible scenario." Vhen smiled happily to himself, now getting to work on clearing the table. As he fetched and cleaned one plate after the other, he began to see visions of a happy feast-- two people eating with him. The faces weren't clear though... it seems that they were more of a dream than a memory. Vhen swiftly cleaned the dining room, and finally prepared a small tea set. He felt pretty proud of it, from small cakes to some earl gray tea, it was pretty much complete.

Suddenly, he heard a weird noise outside. He looked outside the window, and almost dropped the teapot. It was another golden portal... Could she have returned?! Did someone really... return to him? Was this possible?!

Vhen dashed outside, as he stood panting in front of the golden portal-- seeing some distorted images of the woman and the man that came to his house. Vhen raised his voice a little bit, vaguely muttering:

"Welcome back."

She sighed as the King looked amused at her. He told her that she could roam freely and she'll have Mammon as guide in the mortal world. Guard more like, she wanted to say but held her tongue. She tried not to smile when he gave her a thumbs-up.

Everyone started for their own portals when the King declared the meeting adjourned. Before the two of them could go, Mammon's wings were torn by the King. Surprised but not wanting to show any emotions like concern, she barely flinched. She could see Mammon trying to ignore the pain as he opened the portal back to the mansion. "Yeah. They're definitely amused now. I'm surprised that you're actually nice." she admitted as they passed the portal. I'll try yo behave so you won't get any more punishments. Man, don't let Ashmedai know that." she told him as they finally arrived at the mansion.

She stepped out and saw her master coming to them. Turning to Mammon, she asked, "Are you gonna stay with me while I'm here? The King said you'll be my guide while I'm here so I assumed you'd stay as long as I'm here."

"Sire." she addressed her master. She frowned a bit when she noticed that several trees were fallen or destroyed was the more appropriate term. "Where is Hagen? The red eye boy?" she asked while scanning the property for him. Then she saw him a bit far away, looking sulky and apparently upset. "Hagen." she called to him.

Hagen stood up to see Lilith, but he made no move. The boy had changed, his eyes didn't shine red anymore. They where more of a dark crimson red. He stared at Lilith for some time saying no words, he then turned to see Mammon. He snarled instinctively and gripped his chest as to stop something from escaping. "there's only one, there's only one" he repeated to himself. It seemed to calm him down

She saw Hagen react at Mammon's presence. She wouldn't stop him. He had to find the strength to stop himself. He snarled but seemed to be still conscious of himself. However, it saddened her that he didn't appear to be happy seeing her. She forgot to change back into human so she hastily returned her form.

She switched back to the softer Lilith in the process. "Go to him. I'll rest for a bit." demon Lilith told the human Lilith mentally. "Thank you." she replied. Once the transformation was completed, it was then she noticed the collar she was wearing. It must be the one chained by Mammon. It felt strange to actually feel it on her neck. "I'll just talk to him, gentlemen." she excused herself from the two so she could talk to Hagen.

Stopping in front of him, she hesitated before speaking. "Hagen? Do you still remember me? I'm sorry." she apologized to him, knowing that the deal upset him together with the demons he just met. "Are you mad at me?" she asked sadly. Now it seemed she truly lost the two people she was trying her best to protect and keep. Baal and his brothers might be correct. Still, she couldn't bring herself to regret it. Hagen wasn't enslaved and her master was alive. Those alone were enough reasons for her. Even if it meant that she'll be alone for the rest of her existence, she didn't mind. It was them that mattered to her despite the King calling her weak for it.

Unaccustomed to her new demon self and exerting much energy than she usually do, she began to feel quite fatigued. She stepped closer to Hagen and was reaching out to him when there was a sudden heaviness in her body. "Hagen.." she trailed off as her body collapsed. She fainted.

Hagen immediately caught Lilith as she fell. Is arms rapt around her body and pulled her close to him, as he caught her. He dropped down with her to the ground and laid her down, he looked over her. "she looks so pretty" he thought to himself. He sat for a while admiring her, as he remembered everything she had done for him. But he soon saw the collar on her neck, he immediately stood up and glared at mammon. "i thought i said don't touch her" he growled at him

Mammon smiled at Lilith as she promised not to misbehave so that he won't be receiving the deep end of his father's wrath. "Oh, don't worry... it will remain between you and me." Mammon chuckled as they now arrived back at the mansion, seeing Vhen and the rakooran waiting for them. The prince grinned as he saw Lilith instinctively look for the rakooran-- such was the sign of a fragile yet undying emotion that is love. "To taint such a pure bond... my brothers are really evil-- indeed." the prince mumbled silently, now looking at the dilapidated state of the mansion. He turned to Vhen, who now had a confused expression, and after a few minutes, he explained everything that had happened. Vhen looked at Lilith with concerned and grateful eyes.

"She sacrificed her freedom, huh?" the lad nodded softly as he observed the red-eyed boy cradling the unconscious woman. "My memory is still vague and lacking..."

"It will all come back... in time." Mammon replied. Suddenly, the rakooran spoke to him, somewhat threatening him with such a tone. Mammon smirked, eyeing the rakooran with spite. "Oh, I didn't touch her. The collar magically embedded itself upon her being, a sign of her sacrifice for you, and for him." the prince pointed to Vhen. "But my brothers might do so if nothing is done. You see, your mate there displayed such an interesting demeanor during her meeting with us, and from what I saw, a lot of my brothers would like to... break her. There's nothing more entertaining to a demon than to break the will of the strong." Mammon explained. "Your sins started all of this, rakooran. You'd do well to remember that. Besides, she won't get well just being cradled by your bloodstained arms. She needs to rest properly."

Vhen turned to Hagen with a sincere look, his yellow eyes surveying Lilith. "You can take her to my bedroom upstairs. I'll prepare a meal for her as well as some blankets."

Mammon nodded to Vhen, now turning to the rakooran. "After you're done with that... I need to talk to you alone. Come back here you've laid her head to rest. If you value the life of your mate, you will do as I say, fly." Mammon smiled viciously at the rakooran, smirking in the process.

"the sins my people committed are nothing compared to the ones you kind has" Hagen spat at Mammon. The urge to rip the demon apart was to strong, but he knew that he had to help Lilith first. He walked away lifting Lilith of the ground, ignoring the demons comment about his bloodstained arms.

Hagen looked, with a slight disgust, at Vhen as he spoke. He knew that it was best to help Lilith so he obliged to his offer and took her to the spare room. Laying her down on the bed he pulled the quilt over her. Giving one last smile before he left her alone.

He felt the rage creep up on him as he walked down the stairs. Mammon and Vehn were outside still. "what the hell does he want to talk about" Hagen thought to himself as he walked outside

Last edited by a moderator:
Vhen and Mammon walked casually inside, each had different goals in mind. Vhen passed by Hagen, giving him a creeped-out glare-- his behavior and demeanor was just terrible, truly terrible. As much as Vhen wanted to show this bastard his place, he didn't want to stoop to his level. Not this time, not ever. "I don't know what you've done with your life, but if demons are involved, you better hope you have a solution for it." the lad spoke quickly, passing beside Hagen while carrying some blankets and the tea set.

"You will be staying here with me, fly. We have a lot to talk about." Mammon smiled, tossing multiple gold coins into the air which surrounded the him and the rakooran in a translucent gold dome. "This shield prevents anyone from hearing, not even my brothers or my father can hear. What I'm about to say to you is controversial..." the prince coughed, trying to find the right words to say. "Lilith is eternally bound to Hell, and as such, she will have no choice but to obey our every command. However, you don't find that pleasurable, do you? If you want to free Lilith, if you want to make things change around here-- you will invade Hell, and kill the King. Don't get me wrong... I hate rakoorans-- they're greedy, full of hubris, and blind; blind to the lives that they consider lesser than their own. But then again, I hate my brothers and father more. I can provide you with a portal that will take you to Hell. You can't kill my Father alone, hence, you'll need an army. Free the trapped souls of the rakooran clan from the pits of Tartarus, and rally them to siege the City of Dis. Once you've done this, kill my Father. Once he's dead, Lilith and you... both of you, are free. Even I am free after that." Mammon offered to the rakooran. "I will help you in traversing the realm of Hell. However, the portal can only be created during the winter solstice... when my power is at its greatest. So, do we have a deal?"

Meanwhile, upstairs, Vhen arrived at his bedroom. Noticing Lilith snuggled within the warm confines of the blanket. Vhen smiled behind his mask as he sat down on a stool, and fixed the meal. After doing so, Vhen turned his attention to the woman, the woman who was said to have sacrificed her freedom to raise him from the dead. "Family, huh? You're too dedicated, you know that? Listen, you've got to stop placing the needs of others ahead of your own, you've got to be your own person. Hence, once you wake up, be strong, and act strong. You've down well so far, and I believe that your boyfriend--- and perhaps, I, will be waiting for you, right here. Thank you for everything you've given up." Vhen thanked the unknown woman with a sincere voice. "I don't know if I've ever mentioned this to you before, but... keep smiling, you've got a beautiful smile." Vhen nodded, patting her head once more. "Rest now... We'll be waiting."

Vhen stood up, and looked at the bed. His house wasn't so alone anymore... it was nice at times to be alone, but a company wasn't so bad after all. Still, the danger of the demon and the rakooran were still ones not to underestimate. "I just hope I can understand everything before all hell breaks loose."

The boy looked at the demon, after a few seconds he opened his mouth "No" he simply said. The words seemed to echo around the gold dome. "don't get me wrong, i plan on killing the king" he continued. "And all of his sons, that's you included. That was my original plan anyway, you know since you wiped out all my family" as he said this he clutched his chest as if to stop something from bursting out, similar to when he saw Mammon and Lilith. "but now you have bought Lilith into the equation i don't think death is just enough for you bastards" he paused for a second, "what was it your kind like doing?.....ahhh yes breaking strong will. Well I prefer breaking strong bones" he snarled at Mammon. "one last thing, my family died by your hands, but they died honorably fighting against you. So to bring them back for such a petty thing that i can accomplish alone would be a disgrace even worse than death" Hagen finally added.

After Hagen had finished, he gestured for Mammon to open the gold dome. "Any longer in here with this guy and i'll throw up" he thought to himself

Lilith barely felt Hagen carry her to Vhen's room. Her body felt heavy as a rock despite her unconsciousness. It felt like there's a heavy mist that surrounded her, rendering her senses dull. She vaguely remember being jostled then laid down in the bed. It was soft and very comfortable. She instinctively snuggled in the covers with a smile.

She was trying to hold on to her consciousness, knowing that Hagen might not take it kindly with Mammon's attitude. However, the blackness was stronger as it determinedly dragged her back into blissful sleep. She heard a far away voice of her master. He was saying something about family and smile. Involuntarily, it made her smile. Then all her senses was finally cut off from the waking world.

Her eyes opened and she saw a figure walking towards her. "Hey." said the familiar voice. "Lilith, it's me. Lilith." she laughed. "Oh. Hi." human Lilith replied. "We really should have nicknames to avoid confusing people." demon Lilith suggested. "Hmm. Okay. What nicknames?" human Lilith agreed.
Demon Lilith thought for a while, brows furrowed. "I'm thinking of you as Lili then I'll be Scarlet. How's that?" demon Lilith grinned. "Sure. So what am I doing here?" Lili, human Lilith asked as they floated around in darkness. Surprisingly, she could still Scarlet, demon Lilith despite of the dark. "I guess it's just you were exhausted and unused of the transformation that your body automatically shut down to cope with the sudden changes. Moreover, since we are actually just one being, we share this void of consciousness as we share a body. So you're here with me now until later once our body recharged sufficiently. It might be an hour or so since you're also a demon capable of fast healing." Scarlet explained to Lili who nodded, assuring she understood. "How about the collar? It looks innocent enough but what will happen if we try to take it off?" she wondered aloud as her fingers closed on it and tugged it softly. Nothing happened as Scarlet shrugged. "Maybe you shouldn't do that. It might harm us." Scarlet suggested. Lili though wanted to try once more to see if something would happen if she tugged harder. "I'll just try one more time." she reassured her. Scarlet just nodded, wary of it as Lili tugged once again but this time harder. She smiled when nothing happened immediately. They both released their breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Looks like it's almost a normal co..." she trailed off as the collar glowed. She felt it growing hotter in her neck. She felt it burning her skin and she screamed in pain. Her body crumpled as Scarlet fell with her. They screamed as the collar continued to burn their necks, glowing wickedly in the dark. "I'm sorry." Lili apologized to Scarlet. "It's okay. Not your fault. I bet you've got marks when you wake up." she groaned. She wanted to ask how she could be certain about that when she abruptly woke up.

Dazed and disoriented, she woke up in a unknown room. It was man's room, that she was sure. Could it be her master's? She couldn't move much and she also realized that her neck was stinging so much, she couldn't talk. With all the strength she could muster, she sat up in the bed where she saw some tea set in the table. It was too far from her reach so she decided to get up, knowing no one would help her. Her knees were wobbly as she walked small step per step into the table. Almost there, she thought as she took the final step. Unfortunately, her knees suddenly buckled under her. Arms flinging in an attempt to grab something she could use to steady herself but failed, she fell into the floor bringing with her the tea set crashing as she grabbed the edge of the table, tipping it over. "Oww!" she hissed as hot tea scalded her arms with some burning her already burned neck. Feeling sorry for herself, she started to sob, tea and all, on the floor. "Hagen..Master..Mammon..anyone.." she cried hoarsely.

Vhen was busy observing the golden dome downstairs, his eyes were trying to see beyond the gold sparks, but it was all for naught. "Why am I in the middle of this bullshit? I don't even... or should I have known of these people." Vhen rubbed his temples, distraught and confused. Suddenly, he heard some vague crashing coming from his bedroom, and upon instinct, he dashed back, and saw the woman on the floor-- bathing under the hot tea that he had prepared. "Fuck." Vhen cursed as he dashed to the woman's side, ignoring the scalding tea-- not that it hurts anymore.

He took her in his arms as he pulled back his sleeves, revealing some strange markings and inscriptions. Even Vhen was a bit surprised-- normally there were just scars, not runic figures. Ignoring this fact, Vhen turned his attention to Lilith's condition, and with sincere eyes, he surveyed her injures: some burns, especially her neck, and perhaps some incisions due to the glass.

"Shh, shh. Don't cry, I'm here." Vhen said in a calm tone, now closing his eyes in contemplation. Suddenly, his face contorted into a painful visage as green liquid began to ooze from his arm, and down to Lilith's arms, and soon, her neck. The green ooze covered the burn marks, soothing, cooling, and healing the burns albeit slowly. The neck burn was the difficult one, it was something more a 2nd degree burn, nonetheless, the green ooze did its work, and functioned like an ointment which sped up the healing process.

Vhen opened his eyes, his body shivering in pain. "You idiot... you could have called while lying on the bed. Seriously, you're making me worry." the lad sighed in relief as he shoved the broken shards, and using the towels he had prepared, he wiped the tea off of Lilith.

"I'm weird, huh? My body secretes a peculiar green slime which can heal wounds, however, the slime corrodes my skin. Quite a double-edged blade." Vhen nuzzled his forehead within Lilith's head. Vhen stood up, carrying Lilith in his arms. He placed her back on the bed, and observed her carefully.

"I think... I'm beginning to remember who you are." Vhen chuckled. "Don't rub the ooze... it will heal on its own. By the way, you're quite beautiful, I must say. No wonder that rude red-eyed boy took a liking for you." the master laughed softly, brushing Lilith's hair. "That's why... tears don't belong to such a beautiful face... so... stop crying." Vhen wiped away the tear drop from her face, and brushed her jet black hair away from her face.

"Would you mind telling me what happened? I can't really trust that gentleman in a suit..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your pride will be the end of you... but you don't fear death, do you, rakooran? Hence, you'd best think of your mate. Imagine what my brothers would command her to do for them, and she has no choice but to obey." Mammon smiled at the rakooran widely.

"Even now... your pride hinders you from knowing your mate better. This is why rakoorans don't belong to this generation and times-- they're too proud for their own good, and they think they're invincible." the prince continued as the golden dome vanished. "Remember, 6 demons took out your entire clan... what can a single rakooran do against the whole army of Hell?" Mammon smirked at him.

Mammon looked upstairs, his eyes piercing through the walls. "If you don't swallow your pride... someone else might steal your mate from you. Worse, she'll leave you herself. It was pride that divided Heaven and Hell... it was pride that created the war between angels and demons. Pride will tear foundations apart... what's stopping this pride from sundering you and your mate?"

Mammon brushed his golden locks as he smiled at the rakooran. "You'd best know... that your mate alone can kill you should she get fed up of your pride. My offer remains until tomorrow, rakooran. I hope you make the right choice. For Lilith, for your love, and most importantly, for yourself."

Mammon spun around as he seated himself comfortably on one of the couches. "You'd want to go upstairs. She might need you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.