The last Rakoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yeah, I also feel weird" he replied, the blush on his face had faded a bit. Hagen had stopped eating completely now, he had turned to face Eve.

"So.. Guess I'm not hungry anymore. Hmm?" she said in a low voice. "I feel human and all these memories flashing in my mind." she admitted out of the blue, surprising herself. "That..I mean.." she sighed.

"For some reason I have the memories from before" Hagen told her. He didn't seem fazed by her confession, nor did he look away from her. Something seemed to draw him in and he didn't know what it was. "Yeah I'm not hungry either" he told her.

"You do? Must've been some effect of the battle." she smiled wryly. "What do we do now?" she mused still staring at him. She reached out to him tentatively but then stopped, unsure of whether she should continue or not.

"Yeah maybe it was" the boy said, he examined himself quickly. There was no visible changes to his body that he could see. His eyes still glowed a hot red. He did not notice Eve reach out for him. "I'm not sure what we should do" he responded

She touched him then since he didn't seem to mind it. She felt the smooth scales on his face. She felt in awe with the darkness and something else from him. "I guess we could try playing normal people? How hard can it be?" she shrugged while still touching him slowly.

A light blush filled the boys face again as he felt her hand on him. The black scales covered parts of his body in small clusters, his red eyes shone softly. "Yeah, we could try doing that" he said, his voice seemed slightly wavy but it was hardly noticeable.

She smiled warmly, the way she used to. "Let's finish the food then let's spar for a bit before we do that normal stuff." she suggested grinning, her teeth gleaming white. Caressing his face one more time, she turned to finish her food.

Status
Not open for further replies.