The last Rakoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW! It rode of the shock-wave of the transformations of both Lilith and this stranger to assume its own metaphysical form. As its body began to take form it had to leave certain things up to chance. It felt hair growing from the head of it's recently skinned body. Forming some rags to cover its new body, it jumped from Lilith's body, catapulted itself off her (the resulting shock-wave extinguishing the flames) and in one fluid motion grabbed the face of the stranger, pulling him down into a portal to a dimension of its won making that it was quite familiar with.

"Come now, Ashy. We have to apologize for your behavior." a soft voice resonated from the abyss, followed by the sound of coins dropping in unison.

Outside of the dilapidated mansion, not a few moments before the last symphony of fire and ice was held, two entities resurfaced. One, appearing from a burst of coins, and another, appearing from a mirror of ice. The former was dressed in formally, as if for a luxurious party. His blonde hair was kept unkept yet it still shone in the light.

paulasarontux-1.png

He had a black briefcase in one hand, and a pouch of gold in the other. He walked gracefully, and with a smile on his face. Behind him was prince Ashmedai, the demon that had attacked earlier. His face was sulking, and his shoulder was beginning to slowly regenerate. The duo walked slowly, their eyes surveying the landscape. While there were some traces of the battle, the entirety of demonic warfare was removed. The blonde haired demon smiled at such efforts to clear up-- most would have just left it there. Whoever this demoness was, she intrigued him greatly. He sighed happily as he looked at the desolate state of the place.

"The master of this house-- I still smell his blood." the blonde demon happily remarked, now approaching the main door. He turned to Ashmedai, and smiled-- however, the ice prince looked scared more than ever. "Remember, we're just here to apologize, and make a deal. No fighting or whatever... if possible."

"Yes." Ashmedai replied, looking away from the blonde demon.

The blonde lad nodded energetically, now knocking on the door of the house.

"You sense it, right? There are other demons here... Mammon." Ashmedai suddenly spoke.

"Of course."

She was shocked that Hagen would attack her. "H-Hagen. Stop!" she said as he squeezed her neck. It wasn't hurt but more of shock. She just let him do it. He was probably reliving a nightmare of his when he saw her and Ashmedai.

Then she felt the the being inside her burst out, sending shockwaves, making them fall into the floor. But not before she saw a human like being covered in flames being pushed by the being inside her into a portal.

"Hagen. Snap out of it. Please." she said keeping her distance. She threw a glance outside to see that there were 2 figures nearing the mansion. Hagen was like a statue, unmoving now. She chanced a peek at the window. There's something familiar with the other one. She frowned at the feeling. She'll wait until they arrive before concluding anything.

Why....Why did she have to be a demon. Hagen thought to himself, he could deal with anything other than demon. The boy had let go by now and was just sitting down.

He slowly stood to his feet and began to walk to the exit of the room. He had to leave, he thought to himself

Lapis watched the oddity that was the lunging being. Not too often was he approached so bluntly. He'd take advantage of this rarity and the nature of his aggressive foe by giving him the complete runaround. It wasn't because he was afraid by any means. That was certain. It was in all honestly a reflex to his standards, and his counter would be somewhat unorthodox.

It was true his flames were gone briefly but his flames were far from what you call normal. They were powered entirely through his life-force and though he was technically undead the force empowering it was still very much strong. Strong enough that the brief shockwave that pushed Lapis towards the wall he had been already leaning on was not sufficient enough to permanently put them out. He was completely one with his flames and operated somewhat like a trick candle. As funny as this was, the ability alone made him highly revered in the eyes of many. As much as people attempted to extinguish his flames as well as him, the success rate was well, zero. This did not mean he never lost a bout however, but it didn't appear that he was in danger yet to his knowledge.

He'd sigh as his expression became blank. His flames made an astounding reappearance due to traces of his life-force lingering where they once were. This included the walls of establishment and most importantly his body. The beings hand stretched forward to grab Lapis and momentarily he succeeded but at the cost of his appendage now drowned in amber flames. His grip on the flame demon didn't last long however as his grip was shedded.

Lapis was now completely submerged in a blaze once more via a spontaneous combust and was now completely hidden from the human eye and most importantly his assaulter. As an attack attempted to push him downwards into a created portal his foe would come to the realization that he wasn't pushing anything at all. Only launching himself further into Lapis' burning inferno, he'd find out the man he tried to take out literally sidestepped out where he stood and was further down the hall. The swiftness of which this was done was somewhat undetectable to the for the most part due to the speed in which it was done. Lapis was pretty damn smooth, and this frankly was how he slipped the grips of his most menacing foes. It was somewhat easy to pull off when he could be potentially anywhere his flames were.

He'd watch as his assaulter disappeared from sight, through his own portal, and probably immersed in his amber flames. Ones designed to not only burn his physical but his existential/metaphysical body to a painful cinder. His flames were used to punish the demons of hell itself and it wasn't poles apart from what happened here.

As if it wasn't clear already, he was an oddity to deal with. It wasn't easy to distract him from something that he found interesting and right now as it seemed it was Lilith and Hagen. What that meant no one actual knew, but how'd this lose cannon would act was entirely dependant on how'd they respond to him blocking the doorway.

There he stood, staring. Looking at their very souls with his amber eyes whose color was the same as flames he'd manifest. His look was far from threatening and on the unemotional side still. Leaning on the left side of the archway, he pulled out a cigarette, lighting it with his hellish aura before sending a few words in their direction.

"I might be lost… or not. I want a reason to stay lost for the time being."

His flames were widespread throughout the hallway leaving them with not many options. To be noted was that Lapis was known to play mindgames. Whether the people who were involved knew that or not he often cared less. It was often fun until they found out. Well, besides when they got mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
He dragged his feet along the ground as he reached the front door. His head was hanging down and his eyes stared at the ground. He opened the doors and walked out, totally ignoring the two demons that stood before him. All Hagen could think about was how Lilith had become a demon....for some reason he felt so, so sad.

He began to walk away from the house, leaving Lilith in the room. His mind filled with images from when they met, to when they ate together. But that was soon shattered by the thought of her killing is family. All he could think now was that she....she was an enemy

So its form had manifested as female. No doubt partly due to its last host. Regardless, she felt her hand slid through the being, igniting with some strange hellfire. She hissed as it spread.

As she fell into her own dimension, she simply removed the oxygen around her to starve the flames, although that had little effect. She released a pulse of her own magic, fine tuning it to counteract the fire. It went out quickly.

Still falling, she created another linked portal, above the flame being this time, and cloaked herself in this antiflame wavelength. No pathetic hellfire could end a transdimensional metaphysical arcaic immortal such as herself. This wavelength wouldn't stop the flames, more overly just allow her to hit it.

She fell through the second portal, appearing from the ceiling above the flame being

She ignored the two flaming for the meantime as she ran after Hagen. "Hagen! It wasn't me! I swear! Please! Don't leave me too! You're the only....family I have left." she told him brokenly after she was able to hug him from behind to stop his progress. "I have no one left. Vhen, my master was dead so please stay. I'm not like them." she sobbed on his back not letting him go.

She cried freely despite the presence of two men who she thinks were watching the two of them. She didn't care if the two flame beings inside burn the house to ashes. All she cared about was Hagen.

"Please." she said hoarsely. She was afraid of being alone once again after experiencing kindness from her master. She was afraid for him, too. Demons were after him but she needn't tell him that.

She hugged him tighter hoping to convey her feelings for him through it. Due to her upset state, she didn't realize that the two men were demons where one of them was Ashmedai. That the scene might give them ideas on her weakness.

tears began to role down his face as he felt her body against his back. He wiped them away, sniffing. He couldn't leave this girl. But what about the demon. Hagen's mind was fighting for a side to chose. The feeling of her arms tightening around him made him feel that she really did want him to stay. What should he do, why was this happening.

"Run...Run...Run..Run!!" the words filled his head, that's all he could do whilst his family died. Run. Hagen broke free from her and took another step forward.

"No, not any more" Hagen said, as he turned around and hugged Lilith. "i won't leave you, I will protect you" he whispered to her. He couldn't let go of he, he could't watch another close one die before him

As the rakooran walked out, the two demons eyed him suspiciously. "That was the rakooran, right?" the blonde demon tilted his head.

"Yes... should we take him now? With both of us, he will not stand a chance." Ashmedai replied with glee.

"No. Remember what we came here for." the blonde lad smiled as the woman appeared from the doorway as well, his blue eyes now focused on her hugging the rakooran as if there was no tomorrow. The blonde demon coughed as he motioned for Ashmedai to step back a little bit, and to let him handle it.

"Ah... greetings, my dear." the blonde demon began. "First of all, I'm terribly sorry for the actions of my partner here. You see, we didn't intend for violence, but just to take back... what should be ours. However, Ashmedai, here, took the violent way out. Not all of us demons are violent, you see. He just didn't follow the orders. For that, I'm extremely regretful of his actions. I assure you, it wasn't the order of the Kingdom of Dis to... cause some ruckus." the lad explained.

"Ah... allow me to introduce myself. I am prince Mammon, 4th prince of Hell-- pleased to meet your acquaintance!" Mammon revealed his identity, however, he kinda expected that the woman was in no mood to play games. "I understand that what my brother did is inexcusable, and I assure you, we have punished him for that. However, I also realized that it won't be enough. Hence, I'd like to offer a deal to you, Lilith." Mammon continued without skipping a beat.

Mammon opened the black briefcase, revealing a floating red orb that reverberated in the air. "This... is the soul of the man named Vhen Amaris DeCreoux. The man that my brother has murdered. I understand that he may have been precious to you. Hence, here is my deal."

"In exchange for bringing back DeCreoux, and 50 gold pieces... We will take Hagen, the last rakooran, to the City of Dis where he will settle some debts for his kind. Once you support us in this mission, Vhen and the gold will be given to you. We need only the man's corpse." Mammon offered, his eyes serious yet calm. However, Mammon saw that the rakooran was beginning to dabble in things such as love and friendships-- things that never was accepted in his race even before.

"Let me explain to you, Lilith, what the rakoorans are... and why we seek them out." the blonde demon sighed. "Rakoorans are an ancient civilization whose main intention, past time, and entertainment is nothing more than war. They enjoy bloodshed, and ending lives wherever they go. Of course, where men spill countless amount of blood, retribution is soon to follow. In order to maintain balance, we needed to end their lives. Else, they might set the world on fire with their unstoppable bloodlust and strength. You understand, right? Hagen is not a stable individual, he does not belong to this earth. The world exists in harmony: light and dark, peace and chaos, life and death. However, the existence of rakoorans have upset that balance. What we are merely doing is to set the world right." Mammon eyed the woman. "Is it wrong to bring balance to this earth?"

"Again, my offer remains, Lilith. The rakooran for your master and gold." Mammon nodded. "What say you?"

Her heart skipped beating when he broke free from her and stepped forward, away from her. "Hagen?" she said, her whole body feeling cold. She couldn't move in disbelief. He's going leave her. No! Her mind screamed. Before she could shout to stop him, he turned around and hugged her back. He whispered to her that he wasn't leaving, that he'd protect her. Her relief was so great she sagged into him. "Oh, Hagen. Thank you. I'll protect you, too." she hugged back.

Her joy was brought to an abrupt stop when someone coughed to catch their attention. Now that she look at the other guy, she realized it was Ashmedai! She started forward but the blonde one tried to explain about Ashmedai's mistake. She decided to listen and when she did, she felt that she's not going to like wherever the conversation was heading. He proposed a deal to her. Hagen in exchange of Vhen. He was explaining how Hagen's kind were bloodthirsty killers with no mind except for bloodlust and murder. It was a very tempting offer. She really wanted to have her master back but there's a catch. She doesn't want to give Hagen up to them either. And as the Blondie proceeded to list down all Hagen's evilness, she got angrier and angrier that a snarl left her mouth. Balance, blah, blah he was telling her. Who was he trying to fool?

She looked coldly, staring at them for a few minutes of silence after he was finally done talking. "Let me think about it." she smiled arctic as she tried to talk to her inner demon. Despite her coldness, she's scared of them so she'll let the other Lilith handle them. Her eyes changed color that indicated the switch.

"How about I make you a counter offer?" she smiled, showing sharp teeth. "You give me my master back as recompense for his damage. He shouldn't have died in the first place. You owe me for that. Don't you demons have honor? Oh wait, I'm one too..but the difference is I have mine. Honestly, guys or rather demons, are you stupid or what? Give me back Vhen or I'm gonna take away your heads. It's a great deal if you ask me. Balance of nature." she sneered as she offered sarcastically.

"You insolent fool!" Ashmedai snarled as he lunged forward, however, a swift hand knocked him to the side. Mammon was still smiling, now keeping the briefcase in his hand.

"Now, now, Ashy. Remember, we didn't come here to fight." Mammon tilted his head as he smiled at Lilith. "An interesting offer indeed, Lilith dear. However, there seems to be a bit of a snag. You see, we're not exactly seeing as to how we can keep our end of the bargain. We're only doing what is tasked of us, you see. Hagen-boy, here, is unfit for this world. His bloodlust is not on par with humans, and as such, he might cause destruction should we not take him into our care. What will you do once Hagen goes on his blood-crazed rampage, Lilith dear? Are you prepared to hurt him, injure him, or even kill him?" Mammon put on a dumbfounded expression as he clicked his tongue. "The rakoorans do not belong on this earth."

Suddenly, Mammon softly laughed. "We do have our honor, my dear. However, we can't simply bring back a dead person without an exchange, you know? Of course, we can't also just randomly pick off random humans to sacrifice for his sake-- that would be dishonorable, wouldn't you think so? You, on the other hand, could be dishonorable, my dear. You're trying to keep a murderer in this world-- an unstoppable murderer at that. He who had killed three innocent guards who were just guarding the wrong person. What do you think the family's reaction could be? Wouldn't they want justice? As a matter of fact, aren't you obstructing the justice that the guards' family would have needed? Isn't that unfair, my dear?" Mammon inquired in a childlike voice. "Although, I can work on a compromise."

Mammon jotted in the air a few demonic symbols. "I will return Vhen to the land of the living, and Hagen will not be sacrificed. However, he will be our slave down in the City of Dis. He can still roam as he pleases, however, know that his life is in the hands of our father. That, if he kills indiscriminately, we are therefore given authority to drag him down to the deepest circle of hell. This means, he has to control his bloodlust." Mammon offered once more.

"You actually win here, my dear. Not only will you have your precious master back, but even your man-wench is turned immortal. Therefore, you can spend an eternity with him without aging." the blonde prince chuckled.

"What say you, my dear?"

"for the people who killed my race you sure know very little about who i am" Hagen smiled stepping forwards. Everything had returned to him at the sight of the blonde demon. Hagen's eyes shone red and his teeth gritted as he stepped in front of Lilith. " I would rather die no my feet than live on my knees, as a slave for you" Hagen spat

He felt his blood boil as the memories flooded him again. The six princes, the ones that where commanded to kill all Rakoors, and now he had the chance to take his revenge. A wide grin filled his face as he let the blood lust consume him. His hands clenched, all he could think about no was how fun it would be to rip these demons limb from limb.

"Oh. I am dishonorable through and through. I am a demon after all. Selfish and all that crap." she laughed pleasantly while still looking at them with mock boredom. "Really, were you trying to prick someone's conscience here? Mine sure isn't reacting." she sneered at them.

He made a compromise with Vhen going back to the world if the living but Hagen being a slave with the benefit of freedom to roam. The thing was Hagen didn't respond well to them. An idea struck her. It's a risk but hell, she loves a challenge every now and then. If this turned out to be an epic fail, she could always negotiate with the King.

While she was mulling over this, Hagen got aggressive and she could feel his bloodlust rising. She touched his shoulders gently. Letting Lilith to speak, she turned to Hagen. "Hagen. Don't let them get to you." she began before leaning into his ear to whisper so the two wouldn't hear. "They wanted to anger you so their claim of your evilness could be proven and that'll be your end. Our end. Do you want us to end so soon? I'll fight for you if you promise to help yourself overcome it." she said as she gently squeezed his hand in hopes he'd calm down for both their sakes. Then the demon Lilith surfaced once again.

"Now. That one there is making me think. How about we change one tinsy little bit. The slave part. Let's say I'm considering your offer. I'll come with Hagen down there if he ever killed someone that's not supposed to be. However, he wouldn't be tied just yet. But you could tie me up to the deal in as my compromise. How's that?" she haggled. Oh, things one do for love, she thought wryly. She glanced a bit nervously at Hagen. Please don't go berserk, she prayed. I'm so gonna go crazy, she thought.

Why let them get their way, why let them take others, why let them kill? Was all that went through his head. The blonde demon was right, I shouldn't feel this way about a girl. Love is not something Rakoorians feel, we only breed the strongest. Then why do i have these feelings for her? Hagen thought to himself. Then she touched his shoulder, the feeling of her hand against him reduced the flow of his blood lust. Sighing Hagen stepped forwards. "Take us to see your king, but don't touch the girl" Hagen said, his tone giving off eminence killing intent.

Hagen placed out both of his hands to say, its okay to tie me up

"Don't accept it, Mammon!" Ashmedai growled at Lilith. "She has a plan! She's baiting you!"

Mammon tilted his head, now grinning widely. "Of course I know that she has a plan! Still, I'm interested as to how her plans will play out." the blonde prince said loudly. "See? You and I aren't so much different. We're both conscience-less, selfish, and powerful demons. The only foreign object here is that rakooran filth. In fact, he could be your servant if you weren't a rogue demon, my dear." Mammon snickered, then his eyes turned serious.

"So, you're saying that you want to be the servant instead of this rakooran? True, since you are related to this Vhen man, you can be offered up as compensation." Mammon closed his eyes in thought. After a good few minutes, Mammon smiled. "Very well. I accept the compromise." with a snap of his fingers, ethereal hell-collars and chains burst out of thin air.

"Thradray, cerdhkon vynklal cozsh zikthund snidtzai. Ritrak syptess-- clez wonom. Nozfurn rath, cet ratz." Mammon chanted, a large pentagram erupted from the ground, and surrounded the four people. "Pact of Hell, deal of demons. Blood unrequited, blood paid by blood." Mammon finished the spell as the collars now attached themselves to Hagen and Lilith's neck. The ethereal chain now bound Hagen's hands as the rakooran began to speak.

"What's that? I think I heard a fly buzzing around? Should flithy rakoorans speak, Ashy?" Mammon spoke in a childish voice.

"Meh. They've always spoken when they're not asked to. Disgusting as always, don't you think?" Ashmedai replied in a sarcastic tone.

"If only this fly could learn to hold his tongue-- he could be less disgusting than garbage." the blonde prince continued. "It must be so frustrating for your strength as a rakooran to be a mere speck of dust in front of three demons. You are nothing more than trash, waiting to be smashed."

"Worry not, filth. We killed your entire clan because of a simple criteria... they were like ants, and we are the boots. Squashed them from one rakooran to the other. You may train for an entire millenia, but even in that time, you can only reach our finger."

"A'right, enough, Ashy. Which reminds me... where is Vhen's corpse. We'll need it for the resurrection."

She sighed as Hagen asked to see the King. Really! She thought. She was avoiding seeing the King but she wouldn't let him go there alone. He wouldn't be able to come back if ever. Then Mammon chanted a binding spell to the two of them.

"I don't take servants but I might give an exception for you guys. I promise not to bite." she told them menacingly. They talked nasty about Hagen as if he wasn't there. She could be nasty but since it's Hagen, she couldn't let it go pass. She'll make them pay, one way or another.

The deal was made and they're going to resurrect Vhen. For that, they need his corpse that.She buried at the back of the mansion. "Okay. I'll go get it." she tugged Hagen along. She dug him out and carried him back. She gently laid him down in the ground in front of Mammon. "There. Still in perfect conditions." she informed them. She personally have no feelings whatsoever for him but she could feel Lilith's grief touching her. Uncomfortable with the feeling, she let her out. "Sire." she whispered as she waited for hin to breathe once again. Her gold eyes looked at blonde demon with blankness.

"Oh, we don't take whores as well, but we'll make an exception for you." Ashmedai replied with grit, if looks could kill, he could have already committed a massacre.

"Hush, Ashy." Mammon smiled as Lilith brought the corpse of Vhen. Already entering into the initial stages of rigor mortis, but it will have to do. "A disclaimer. Since the corpse is already starting on the sixth stage of death, there will be some drawbacks. You see, when a person dies, remnants of its soul begin to dissipate. If a person is still in his pallor mortis, there will be no consequences. Livor mortis and Algor mortis would entail some lapses in memory. Rigor mortis, on the other hand, will entail a removal of memory from a certain segment. Finally, Decomposition would cause similar to a 'rebirth'. Do you get what I'm saying?" Mammon tilted his head in inquiry.

Without waiting for a response, Mammon began to chant more demonic spells.

"By the power of Him who rules Dis, by the flames of which that purify the souls of life lost. Open, now, Gate of Hell, cease and desist, Kerberos. Up the 9 Circles, travel now, forgotten one. Out into Cocytus, Phlegethon, Styx, and Acheron-- spill your hope which was lost. Drink up, and return-- return to this vessel, return and by twilight... LIVE." Mammon chanted calmly. The demonic symbols began to ignite as they descended upon the corpse at alarming speed. Suddenly, demonic symbols also began to emerge from Lilith and Hagen. "Energy willingly offered, life willingly given. Fragments of death removed, fragments of life... renewed." the demonic symbols near the Lilith and Hagen dashed and descended towards Vhen.

Color began to return once more unto Vhen as his limbs twitched, and his chest rose slowly. The audible sound of his breathing now resonant within the gas mask. Suddenly, Vhen jolted up, his breathing pained, and erratic. His jet black hair began to turn blonde, and his eyes turned yellow, similar to Lilith's. His physique changed as well-- somewhat mimicking Hagen's.

anime-art-boy-favim-com-316907.jpg

The lad looked surprise, as if he was so surprised. "What the..."

"Oh don't be too surprised, Lilith." Mammon chuckled. "In order to supplement his shattered soul, we needed three things. My power, and the sacrifice from you two. Hence, you could consider Vhen now... as part human, part demon, and part rakooran. His soul needed compensation, remember? Although, his memories from when he met you and Hagen until his death would have been suppressed. If you were really precious to him, he'll remember in the long run."

Vhen turned to the four people talking in front of him. Who were these people? Why were they on his property? Who the hell were they? Trespassers. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I'd appreciate it if you get out of my land... right now."

Mammon ignored the talking lad as he turned to Lilith once more. "Since you're the slave now... I'd require you to come to Dis with us-- just to finalize things. Hagen can stay here." Mammon snapped his fingers, causing the chains on Hagen to fade, and embed itself as a tattoo on his wrist. "Remember, filth... you kill, and even Lilith will wail in Judecca with you. Capsiche?"

Mammon laughed as he turned towards the garden. The blonde demon threw a huge wad of coins, and suddenly, a gold portal appeared to Hell. "After you, Lilith dear."

Meanwhile, Vhen was looking intently at Lilith as if trying to recall something. "Who are you? Rather, who are you all?! Are you robbers?!"

She nodded as she understood it well. Her heart was thumping painfully again at that thought but her master deserved to live. She'll just hang on to those happy memories she had of him.

Mammon began the process and sacrifices were made. She hoped that Vhen wouldn't curse her for it. There was a reason why there's a saying, "Dead should stay dead." but it was so unfair for him to die so she gambled with it and took the deal.

She heard his intake of air and then he was now alive. She was so happy she almost ran to him but caught herself especially when he started asking who they were. It was then that her heart felt numb. He had forgotten her completely.

Mammon meanwhile released Hagen's chain and she was to go to Dis to finalize things. Inner Lilith scoffed at the thought. They switched again since the softer Lilith would be terrified once she stepped into hell. Mammon opened the portal and ushered her in. "I'll just say goodbye to my master." she murmured before turning around and stopped in front of Vhen. "Sire. I'm Lilith. Just know that you're the only family left I have. Including Hagen, of course. Stay safe and know that you're not alone." she said before giving him the best smile she could give then patted his head awkwardly. "That's one of the things Lilith liked. You always patted her head, making her feel loved. Till next time, sire." she bid him goodbye before returning to the portal and stepped in. She lookwd back at Hagen. "Look after Vhen, okay? I'll be back soon." she said with a smile. The portal closed and then there were darkness not that it bothered her. "You know Ash, I could never imagine how you are a prince. Oh, I see. Prince of stupidity. That makes a hell lot of sense." she laughed then knowing that Ashmedai would be pissed. At least she could draw some fun from this miserable business.

"You knew this would happen, don't you Mammon?" she said as if bored. "Pretty nice move. Did the King taught you that?" she asked him. "Just remember all the things that happened until this moment. You boys might be surprised." she said before finally falling silent.

Vhen was stunned... this girl who had just patted his head-- one of the things his mother did for him which he liked very much. Now, she was saying that he was doing that kind of act for her? He had no idea what was happening. People talking about deals, and him being taken care of this guy named Hagen... What?!

Suddenly, he looked upon the girl... her name was Lilith? He didn't know. She looked familiar yet he couldn't put his finger on it. Her ebony hair, her pale face, and her yellowed eyes. For one moment, she looked innocent, pure, and kind. Within the next second, she looked threatening and intimidating. Who was she? Vhen only stared at her as she gracefully stepped into a shimmering gold portal, and after that, they were gone. Vhen looked up at the lad with him. "Care to explain to me what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The darkness subsided, and replaced by the crimson skies, and the bright embers which danced around the place. The three demons had finally arrived into the city of Dis, the desolate kingdom. Lilith let loose some rather fiery insults, causing Ashmedai to glare at her. "Can I kill her?"

Mammon, the blonde demon, smiled gleefully. "As if you could." he smiled gently at Lilith, gesturing for her to walk freely with them. "Of course, my dear. I'm not the most powerful prince, but I am the most cunning. However, Hell isn't as bad as it looks, you know? Here in Dis, we shelter those who are casted out of heaven-- those who were casted out by the angels. We punish the wicked, and we house the lost. This was your home, my dear."

Mammon laughed softly as he turned to Lilith. "We're not enemies here, Lilith. We are kindred spirits. Not all demons are malevolent like Ashmedai... we're just misunderstood. Like you... misunderstood by your people. You're not evil, just inexperienced. Wouldn't you think so?"

"I'll remember your threats." Ashmedai growled, gritting his teeth.

"Yeah, you'll also remember how she kicked your ass." Mammon interjected while laughing greatly.

The outline of the castle had now appeared from the shadows of the red fog, the flames were subsiding-- replaced by homes of red earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.