The last Rakoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
She observed a bit blatantly as her master walked into a small cabinet to take out a syringe it seemed. They're painful things when stuck in your body as she personally experienced it herself.

Why can't he take his mask off? She thought as she slurped some soup and.devoured the mashed.potato without mercy. She was feeling uneasy even though she was eating enough to feed an army. Gulping another glass of wine, she was surprised when her master asked if there was something wrong.

She frowned a bit as she decide whether she was just being paranoid or there's really someone else with them. It wouldn't hurt if she told him. Glancing at the red eye boy before speaking, she sighed. "Sire. I fear I felt a presence in my...quarters." she said simply. Her glance darted from her master to the boy to her quarters which could.be seen from there and back to her master.

The boy didn't drink any of his wine, for him wine was a drink for the victorious. He had won no battles recently so, saw no reason in drinking. He had finished the meal quickly and could feel his starved body going back to normal a bit.

surprised at the talk of another presence, since the boy couldn't feel any when in the quarters. Maybe it was because he was to concentrated on the girl. He remembered the girl stripping and his cheeks shot red, he grabbed his serviette and wiped his face to conceal his red cheeks.

"I see." Vhen replied calmly. However, in his mind, arid thoughts were running through. It seems he wasn't the only one who sensed these weird vibes of being spied or a foreign entity. In most cases, he could already assume that something was definitely amiss. His crimson eyes shifted to the quarters just outside of the mansion, and definitely, he sensed something wrong. Vhen stood up abruptly, grabbing the set of white garments and pants that were prepared in the living room, he tossed them along with the blanket to the red-eyed boy. "Wear these. It's a bit disturbing for you to wear girls' clothes even if they are Lilith's." the master nodded to him as he grabbed his cane. Vhen left the syringe on the table, and darted for the main door.

Vhen turned to the main door as he looked at Lilith with serious eyes. "Stay here with the kid. I'll be back, and don't let anyone get close to you for a while-- not even him, not even me. Lock the door." Vhen spoke in a commanding tone as he stepped outside, and clicked the tip of his cane, ejecting the blade's handle. Vhen unsheathed his sword as he stepped into the darkness, and towards the shack.

"Someone's, or something is after Lilith. She not only drew the attention of a rakooran, although lacking in manners and restraint, but maybe even a demon. Lilith... what are you?" Vhen mumbled to himself. His light footsteps treaded upon the moist grass, and even then, he could already feel a weird visage emanating from the shack. He reached the quarter's door, and his gloved hand rested on the knob. With a swift turn, Vhen opened the door and stepped inside-- relying purely on the moon's light as his guide. Vhen shivered as he felt it, that demonic energy-- could it be that demoness?

Could Vhen have made a terrible decision taking in Lilith? All of this mess started with her, though. She was weird, narrow, and probably psychotic-- what good did she have? Oh wait... her smile, her warmth, and her presence. Yeah. That's what made her special. She didn't shun his grisly visage like the others did, and she wasn't here purely for the coin. In fact, she returned to him when she had the chance to hightail it out of here. What good did she have? Just being herself is already good enough for her to stay. But she is quite troublesome, Vhen will give her that.

The lad chuckled at these thoughts as he now focused on the dark energies that he could feel from this area. "Show yourself... What do you want?"

She was.concerned as her master stalked out of the room after commanding the boy to wear a uniform of.hers. He even.warned.her not to let anyone close to her, not even them. She nodded and locked the door as he ordered her to do.

She wanted to go after her master badly but restrained herself. He's capable to deal with it, she thought with conviction. "What do you think?" she asked the boy while watching the door.

"What is your name by the way?" she asked him shyly as she smiled at him despite her worry for her master. Will he turn her out? She was afraid he'd call her an evil creature that deserves to die. She realized that she brought nothing but trouble to him. Despite of it, he continued being kind to her and even sympathize with her. She prayed that no harm comes to him.

"i think my name is Hagen" he answered getting out his chair and taking the clothes to the corner of the room. He looked at them, they were nice and new. He then looked at the girl. "umm could you please not look" he asked nicely

As he striped down he threw his slave clothes on a pile. Its not that he was not embarced but more afraid of what she would think of his body. It was layered with scars, not just from the slave trade but from the battles he had taken place in before the extinction of his kind

Abbay blinked. This kind of thing happened to her too often. She was about to give Hagen a share of the gold when he suddenly disappeared. There was a sack of gold in her hand, he wasn't the brightest of the bunch now was he? She distinctly remembered telling him he was free before he started murdering the mayor's party. No use crying over misplaced gold though, he wasn't going to need it in a few days anyway. She left.

"Oh. Of course." she blushed as she looked away to let him change clothes. But she caught a glimpse of scars in his body and she suddenly had the urge to touch it but she stopped herself.

She have a few of her own of course but they're faint now so someone have to be really near to be able to see them. She watched the rain outside instead by sitting near the window. The rain brought the cold but instead of feeling lonely like she used to, she felt peaceful. Maybe because now she has a home she could belong to.

She saw Hagen's former master to walk away. She seemed nice enough. Her mind went back to her master. Is he alright?

(since rivrin hasn't replied yet, I'll be the one to create trouble)

Vhen gripped his sword tighter as he felt the air condense, and turn cold. The temperature dropped hastily, and in a moment, ice began to appear in the shack. The lad quickly became vigilant, his blood rising now. It seemed his suspicions were right, there was indeed a maleficent force at work.

"Chukmgha, shettskel rakoor rhetklim-- rus braphtur." a voice resonated within the shack.

"What the---? Demon Tongue?" Vhen mumbled nervously, he was beginning to feel something that he hasn't felt for a long time: fear.

"Braphtura nal rhetklim chukmgha. Schok sutpech rethon sil braphtur-- choz rakoor."

Vhen shivered as he felt that the environment had turned frigid and cold. A demon was at work. It was a mistake to come here... it was a mistake--

"Lilith--!" Vhen sputtered before a torrent of icy stalagmites burst from the abyss, blasting Vhen out of the shack with a terrible noise and feedback. The shack erupted into a flurry of ice as Vhen writhed through the air like a doll. The lad rolled slowly across the grass as he slumped motionless on the moist earth, the icy needles of rain showering him immensely.

2c433004f704de9dbc563cfaf77c9e001269555497_full.jpg

A figure shrouded in shadows waltzed through the air, just his mere aura turning every water into ice. Ashmedai, one of the seven princes of Hell, has come forth from the shadows.

"Rakoor, bythshthul nal zir?" the demon spoke, apparently asking where a certain rakooran is. His black eyes pierced through shadow and flesh-- seeing two people inside a structure which humans called as a 'mansion' or a 'house'. "I've found you at last."

She felt a sense of foreboding at the thought of her master. The air hung heavy and she felt chilly. "Hagen, stay here please. I wanted to check my master." she told him when suddenly there was a noise. She heard her master's voice calling out to her. "Sire!" she sprinted to her quarters where she heard his voice. It was then she saw him flying away by the impact of explosion. There were ice everywhere.

Lilith's blood began to boil. Her fury rose as a growl escaped her throat. She found the culprit, realizing he's a demon. Another one? She hoped Hagen would stay inside because the demon spoke looking for a Rakoor who the only one left was Hagen.

She started to see red when she realized this demon is threatening to take away all those important to her. Not this time. Her eyes narrowed to slits when her beloved master was pierced by ice needles. Heart pounding, she rushed to his side and looked to see if he's still breathing. "Sire. Please be alive. Please." she begged him as she cradled his head. She felt his life force and she willed the ice to melt. Shocked as she watched them melt, she laughed out of shock.

"I've found you at last." she heard the demon said above her laugh. She stopped to look at him. "I won't let you. You'll pay for this." she told him in a cold voice as she started to feel something change inside her.

Vhen felt groggy, he couldn't think nor see straight. All he knew was that he was easily blasted away by a demonic force-- just normal everyday things. He felt cold, numb, and helpless-- where was Lilith? Where was she? Vhen's mind raced to formulate an ideal image of where Lilith could be. Could she have abandoned him, and fled with her boyfriend? Possibly. The lad coughed as a spurt of crimson liquid frothed from his lips. The icy rain didn't do much to comfort him, rather, it merely assured him of his impending demise. Suddenly, he felt his head was cradled, he heard a sweet and melodic yet troubled voice. It was her! She didn't abandon him! Vhen felt lighter as he relaxed into her arms. He forced his eyes open, and he saw Lilith, and her tear-stricken face. He didn't like that, not at all.

"Idiot..." Vhen chuckled weakly, his eyes fading every second. "Don't... throw... your... life... like... this." he continued, his eyesight forcing to focus on the woman's face. "Flee... with... red-eye..." Vhen continued as he convulsed, feeling that the icicles which stitched him pretty good were beginning to melt, probably due to Lilith's capabilities-- whatever they were.

"You came, huh---" Vhen laughed quietly as he held up his pierced hand, and caressed his servant's dirtied cheek. "Hey... don't... frown like... that. Whatever people say... you'll always be worth more... than just 10... pieces of gold. You're worth the world to someone... don't... leave... him... It's funny... for the day... to end like this." the lad shook his head as he brushed his finger on Lilith's lips.

Vhen clutched his chest, feeling his injuries: his right lung pierced, his kidney torn, and his heart was incised. "Well, we didn't last more than a day as... master and servant, but for what it's worth-- I'd say I like you already. You brave, brave girl." Vhen inhaled painfully, trying to fill his pierced lung with whatever air was available. "Never... forget... to... smil---" the master's hand fell to the moist floor as his eyes darkened, and the steady crescendo of his heart had now reached its finale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashmedai looked apathetically at the duo, brushing off the female tramp's threats as would an ant threaten a boot. "If he didn't interfere, and come looking for me, he would have lived, you know? Who's fault is it... that he went there by himself while a certain woman stayed with a filthy rakooran? Perhaps, you can answer that." the demon snickered as he raised his hand, turning the rain into a deadly hail of needles.

"Give up the rakooran, or I will turn you into a pin-cushion." the demon roared as the hail sped towards Lilith.

"No!!" she roared as her master's heart stopped beating. "No! No! No!" she screamed continuously. Her whole body quivered and shook violently as something snapped inside her.

She felt heat coming from inside, burning so much that the mist began to evaporate. "Yours!!" she shouted at him. Then the flame inside her began to change into a cold flame. "I won't let you have him. You have to get past me first." she told him in a different voice. She laid her master's body gently. She'll avenge him, she promised herself.

There was a swoosh and she transformed. What is happening to her? She asked herself.

succubus-queen.jpg

"Aah!" she winced as she felt something grew from her back. Dazed, she panted as she completed changing. Confusion and fury warred inside her. There were flames coming out of her and the hail melted once it came near her.

Reactions: parkpyro
(OCC: Aww I liked Vhen ;-; and really? Rain did him in?)
"Fuck off why don't ya." A steady voice rose over the rain and the demon. Two bolts of holy gold pierced though the darkness and headed at the demon. Abbay was almost away before she noticed a massive icy explosion. She ran back and quickly pulled out her duel crossbows. Now she was in a fight with a demon and Vhen was dead. Wait, VHEN WAS DEAD?!?! Fuck! She was going to hook him up with Sen! Oh and Lilith was a demon now... Grand.

"Impossible." Ashmedai backed off as the tramp transformed into a demon! This wasn't an ordinary demon-- she had wings, a demonic physique, and most of all, the rare ability to produce pure hellfire! Most demons could only produce generic fire or napalm fire, but for her to produce hellfire was the mark of an S-class demon-- she could be as powerful as the Seven Princes of Hell! Who was this demoness?! Ashmedai wasn't expecting this revelation; he was merely expecting a human, a rakoor, and a servant-- not a demoness.

Suddenly, bolts of light tore through the shadows. Ashmedai dodged the first bolt, but the second one gashed his torso, creating a burn mark which would last for quite a while. "You whore..." the demon growled as he smiled. With this rain, he was still in his element... he killed that human by solidifying simple water droplets into deadly ice spears which embedded into that human's organs; he did it before, he can do it again!

"Heed me, now! Frost of Judecca, winds of Cocytus! 9 Circles, one Fate-- purge the host of angels, rage against the dying of the light!" Ashmedai chanted as a blue pentagram illuminated from his feet. "Lucifer's Garden." as he finished the spell, a burst of ice stalagmites erupted from the ground which headed towards Lilith and Abbay. Meanwhile, the rain around Ashmedai began to solidify. He was gathering a large amount of needles for a fatal attack... the question is-- an attack for who?

Things got complicated as someone just attacked them.with thunderbolts. She managed to dodge it but just.almost that her hair was singed a bit.

How could this be? What had she become? She was asking these while AshmedaI began chanting, sending ice stalagmites towards her. Panicked, she just cradled Vhen's body with her hands outstretched as if to block the attack. She cringed as she thought she's gonna die but nothing came. "Oh." she managed to say. The stalagmites turned into a puddle. She looked up to see AshmedaI preparing to attack again.

"Let me." a voice inside her said. "Okay." she readily agreed. Lilith's consciousness faded to be replaced by someone else's. Someone much colder. She began chanting herself. "Gates of Hell, open. Darkness and despair, descend. Obey me! Vanquish my enemy. Faithful ones, kill." she casted as hellhounds appeared and she set them upon him with a cold smile.

Rivrin watched from a distance, relaxed and calm, she'd let them kill each other, whom ever was standing if it wasn't the girl then she'd kill them and take their souls. She pulled her wings in tight to her back and lashed her tail, things were playing out very interestingly and Rivrin was only growing more powerful with the blood spilled. Her red eyes glowed with a powerful intensity as the flames that licked at her feet turned a deep blood red, her fangs increased in size as she took a deep breath and enjoyed the blood shed.

Like he would just sit and wait. Hagen was walking towards the door when He heard a series of explosions and others shouting. He ran, burst down the door into the other room.

His eyes widened as he saw the icy demon. Abbay what was she doing? The man that lilith was with was now dead on the floor, and lilith where was she? No that other demon the one with flames that was her. She looked so elegant even as a demon. Without knowing Hagen began to walk towards them

Ashmedai growled in frustration as his Hell Ice were melted before the flames of this random demoness. "I didn't expect this..." the demon muttered as Lilith began chanting her own variation of Hellmagic. Ashmedai was familiar of this spell-- it was a summoning! As expected, hellhounds were summoned from the abyss, and charged at him. Using the icy needles, he managed to riddle most of them with spikes, eliminating numerous hounds. However, from the shadows, an unseen hellhound lunged at his throat, clamping down, instead, on his shoulder, and tearing a portion off. The prince roared, raining down icy hell on that hound-- destroying it utterly. He turned to the demoness as he reflected on his plans. "I shall retreat for now... but mark my words, I will return, and the Legion will come with me." Ashmedai threatened them, his eyes now set on the rakooran who had appeared.

"Know this... wherever you go, we will follow. The death of this man named Vhen is attributed to your presence. We will destroy anyone who attempts to hide you from us, be it angel, human, or--" the prince eyed Lilith. "--demon."

A cascade of ice and frost began to dance around Ashmedai, encasing him in an icy cocoon. After a few moments, the ice cracked and vanished-- along with it, the prince of hell. The rain poured once more, while the temperature dropped to normal. The grass had turned crimson a shade, stained by the blood of the fallen master of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A frost mirror materialized from behind a certain demoness who had merely observed the battle that occurred. Ashmedai's reflection seeped out from the mirror, his icy gaze fixed on the demoness. "I don't know what you're planning, wench, but you must never forget our father's mission. Your power is merely a speck of dust compared to the Seven. Do not return to the Underworld until you've brought that rakooran's head. Remember, you are being watched... Rivrin." the mirror shattered into a hundred pieces, the ice melting quickly.

Down in the Underworld, Ashmedai stepped through the City of Dis, and arrived at the desolated kingdom. He is met by the six princes, with Him sitting at the blazing throne. "I have something interesting to report, father. A possibly S-class demoness has appeared. She appears to be... not on our side."

"Then, we will force her to be."

Last edited by a moderator:
She watched in partial boredom yet still alert the prince demon fight her hounds. A smile crept unto her face since she was amused. She also felt another one but it seemed to be just an observant, probably the one Lilith knew.

She snickered when a hound ripped a portion of the prince. Was it a shoulder? Ooh. That hurts, she murmured. The prince was furious which amused her a lot more. She scoffed at his threat to return for the boy. Let them try so she could rip them all to pieces. She snarled at him before he disappeared. Once he vanished, the rain poured again, erasing all traces of the demon. She sighed as she walked back to Lilith's master. Carrying him up to the mansion, she proceeded to his bedroom. "Come." she called to Hagen while going back. After making sure that there were no evidence left from the battle, the demon inside Lilith relinquished the control back to her. "Your turn. I'm sorry for your loss." she told Lilith with sympathy. "Thank you." she replied to her demon self.

There was darkness then Lilith's consciousness returned her knees gave way and she fell into the floor weeping. "Master. Master. I'll kill them all for you." she tenderly caressed his damp hair before sobbing harder. She couldn't believe that she just found a new family only to be taken away so soon from her. They'll pay for it she vowed to herself.

She composed herself as she changed his clothes so she could bury him in decent state. Her heart was breaking and teard wouldn't stop once again. Why is fate so cruel to her? Did she deserve it since she found out she's a demon? She then asked Hagen to help her dig a grave for her master. He was lonely before but she was at least satisfied that she was there when he breathe his last. Numb and still not believing, she laid down flowers before saying her goodbyes. They buried him at the back of the mansion. "Sire. I'll miss you so much and I hope you know that you're my family when you took me in." she choked the words out. She let out a wail so painful she could hardly breathe.

Finished but still restless, they returned inside where she directly went up to her room inviting Hagen to join her. She felt cold inside. Her heart clenched painfully and once again, she wept bitterly.

"demons...." muttered Hagen "ice...fire...darkness" the boy was in a trance.

He stood younger than he was now, in a city. Not a big city but not to small either. People smiled and waved at him others called out but he could not hear them. Suddenly the picturesque image burnt to a crisp, and was replaced with...hell. The once smiling citizens ran in all directions flames following everyone. He still couldn't hear anyone but he could tell they were saying "run". But his legs wouldn't move. All he could do was watch as the figures were cut down before him. Burnt, sliced, frozen, impaled and decapitated. The bodies piled up around him, the once great civilization destroyed. His trembling eyes looked up to the hellbent sky to see who was responsible for this. Six figures stood over watching the events taking place. No. Not six figures.....six demons

"you killed them!!!!" Hagen heard himself scream as his hands rapt around a soft object. As he came to his senses he was holding Liliths throat in his grasp, squeezing. His eyes where a dark shine-less red and small droplets filled them

Whether they noticed or not, gas began to protrude out from the very kitchen of the home Lilith was in…

It was no coincidence.

The stove began to work itself, lighting a flame as random knobs turned sporadically until one was completely broken past its highest preset. A concentrated blue flame ignited and horrifically enough, a hand of flames manifested itself. Seemingly anthropomorphic flames were now in the very home she took sanction to and this only added to the preexisting milieu. The flame crept to the floor before growing somewhat in place. Growing somewhat large, it was now apparent there was a being standing amidst the flames. Carrying the fury of flames, it began to walk.

Currently sheathed in ethereal flames, it was unclear who this being actually was. Was he a demon? Yes. Should he be feared? He’d say so. Was he really a demon? Only figuratively. Dubbed Ghoul, it wasn’t a nickname he particularly liked or acknowledged. Considering nicknames were often a reflection of who a person was, it was somewhat hard to cosign on such a name without knowledge of his more than odd past. Lapis (Yes his name was Lapis) appeared to be human but was far from it. He gave that up long ago. Not currently here on an order, this man was here more so or less on a curious notion.

He was bored…

Spawning himself from the very flame he currently basked in, he wasn’t quite ready to choose sides at arrival. Arriving at what was a rather violent scene, he’d be right before Hagen and Lilith. His fiery frame would be in the doorway. Some of his flames began to weaken, leaving random embers, scattered across his body. Judging from his attire he’d appear to be a well dressed individual, dressed rather businessman like in a cashmere trench coat. A brimmed cap and tailored pants only reinforced this.

Bearing a chrome pistol in hand he’d kiss the nozzle before placing it within one of his inner coat pockets.

“You’ve lives seem to be rather interesting at the moment” he casually said.

Not attempting to intervene he propped his right foot on the wall behind him, leaning backwards as he awaited a response. From that very foot a flame ran through out the halls, traveling in a maze like lines until they entered the room from the ceiling…

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.