The last Rakoor

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As she was wishing that someone would come to help her, the door opened but she couldn't move to see who it might be. Relieved anyway for the help, a pair of gentle hands helped her. At first she thought it was Hagen but realized it was her master. It gladdened her that he was now kind and worried about her after his partial memory loss but she couldn't deny that it was really Hagen she wanted to see first.

He cradled her gently as he tried to calm her. Her sobs turned into gentle sniffles. She winced at the pain and tried not to move much. She opened her mouth to thank Vhen when a green slime oozes and began to cover her burns. At first it was like being burned again but the sensation passed as they healed. Her neck were the last to heal as the burn there was severe.

He gently scolded her as he carried her back into the bed. "I..throat hurts because of the burns.." she rasped in attempt to explain. Her burns were now pinkish in hue compared to angry red earlier. However her throat was still painful. He was in pain also, she noticed worried. His ability to heal was hurting him in return.

He told her that he could remember a bit about her. That explained why he was being kind. She found she liked his laugh which made her smile. Vhen gave her a compliment, bringing a blush on her cheeks. He even told her she shouldn't cry as he brushed off a tear from her eyes and some hair sticking on her face. She closed her eyes as he did it, making her look like a child.

She opened her eyes after awhile then smiled. She became serious when he asked her to explain what happened, voicing his distrust with Mammon. "Sire. What he said was the truth, probably exaggerated a bit but still true." she managed to say. Resting her throat a bit, she continued. "I'm a demon sir and I'm now their slaves due to some sacrifices. I didn't regret it if you want to know. It's worth it." she finished, lowering her eyes. "How was Hagen? The red eye boy." she asked since she was worried he might fight Mammon or do something worse. She's more anxious about his life than the repercussions to her life should he kill someone in his bloodlust. "Where is he?" she insisted with more urgency, ignoring the stinging of her throat.

Vhen's eyes opened as he nodded gently to Lilith's explanation. "I see..." he looked at the door, supposedly, the red-eyed boy should have burst in by now-- knowing his attachment to this woman named Lilith. "Honestly, I have no idea. I was expecting him to burst in anytime now... However, he might still be talking to that gentleman... who you said was a demon. I mean... I have nothing against demons, but... it's quite weird, you know?" the lad chuckled softly as he noticed that Lilith was struggling to speak. "Sorry, I should have known that it would be difficult to speak... rest your throat for now. The ooze will speed up the healing, but your body is still in charge." Vhen instructed her as he stood up, and went to the cooler, a stunning technology in his lifetime, and turned it on. There was still some ice inside, so it should do. The room began to get cool little by little as Vhen sighed, now unfolding his sleeves-- hiding the scars and runes.

"For what it's worth, I'd like to thank you. I don't know what I did for you which would make you do such a sacrifice, but I am in your debt as of now." Vhen spoke to her, still keeping his eyes on the door. "You like him, don't you? That red-eyed lad? I saw your eyes when you came back here... it's like you don't want to lose him. It's funny... You know how I define liking someone? When you're afraid to lose them, because even for a moment, they made a difference in your life." Vhen said with conviction, now cleaning up the mess.

"He's a rakooran... isn't he? From what I've read... the ancient civilization of the Rakoor was destroyed by demons. It might be hard to get on his good side, but I think you can manage... just let him accept that what's passed is past... Make him realize that you're now his future. I bet that the red-eyed lad is still debating whether to pursue his desire for you because of his grudge, but I believe that you can make him change. The time of the rakoorans has passed... it's time for him to start anew, and so... he should begin---" Vhen now stood up straight, pointing at Lilith. "--with you."

Vhen pulled out a green vial from one of his cabinets, and placed it on the table beside Lilith. "Here's a 'medicine', if you would put it... drink it once a day, and it will help you heal."

Vhen turned to the door once more, now sitting beside it rather than near Lilith. Knowing that brat, he might smite him if he sat too close to the apple of his eyes-- even if Lilith was supposedly, if true, was actually Vhen's servant. "Personally, I don't really care whether we're demons, rakoorans, elves, orcs, or just plain humans... what matters is what we do with our lifetime. There are only two great events in our lives: the day we were born, and the day we know why. I'll just leave you with some of that wisdom in your noggin', because... your boyfriend might barge in any moment now."

She smiled at him as he instructed her to rest her throat. She contemplated the same question Vhen told her. Is he in danger? But she figured the collar would somehow react if not a legion of demon would come for her if ever Hagen was in any demise. The room was a tad warmer so she was quietly relieved when the room felt cooler after he went to a contraption in the room. She noticed some kind of runed on his arm before he unfolded.his sleeves.

"You took me in." she replied slowly to his question. She hesitated before nodding in answer to his question about liking the Hagen. "Yes. You told me before. The first time you saw us, you knew already." she remarked quietly. "It's difficult but I won't give up. I just hope he wouldn't." she said sadly about Hagen starting anew with her and forget the past. She knew it wouldn't be easy but nothing is ever easy in life.

He then gave her a vial he called medicine. She wondered if it was actually a drug or such. She'll take it anyway, she told herself. It surprised her when Vhen sat a bit closer than he used to and gave him a wise advice. She took it to heart and nodded. He said he should leave otherwise Hagen would barge in and probably hurt Vhen in the process. "Thank you. " she said before he could get out of the room.

" I'm leaving for a while" Hagen Said walking to the door. "tell Vehn to look after lilith" he said reaching the door. He heard the comment about the six demons. He turned to face mammon, "yes but you made the mistake of letting me live" he smiled walking out the door.

He got quite far from the mansion, deep into the forest. He then stoped and sighed, taking of his shirt he revealed the scars covering his body. The most distinctive scars was a large 'x' that covered his chest. He then sat down and closed his eyes, he needed to think. After a some time Hagen stood up again. He pulled the tattered cloak that he had got from town over him so he couldn't be recognized and made his way back to the village.

A bit of the way there he changed course, this time heading up a small road that lead to mountain like landscape. He knew of this village from the slave traders and apparently there was a master forger up this road. Upon reaching the end of the road he saw smoke from the distance, as he got closer he heard the sound of the forge hissing and screaming. When it came into view Hagens eyes almost glowed, since his family was bread for war, Hagen knew a good forge when he saw one. But he had never seen anything like this. He stepped through the door, the rich smell of the ores melting down hit him.

He was then greeted by a very large man, wearing forge equipment. "Hello" he bellowed "I am the master forger of these parts. What is it you require?" he asked Hagen. Hagen looked around the forge, then picked up a metal "I want a sword made from this?" he asked. The metal Hagen had chosen was a very rare black metal, known for it's heavy weight. "Are you sure sire, that metal is incredible heavy. Even i have trouble lifting it" The humongous man questioned worriedly. Hagen smiply noded at the forger, "also I don't want a small flimsy sword. I want a Rakmitar" he added. The man gave a puzzled look, Rakmistar's where one of the many swords used by the Rakoorians, but they were well known for being very large and bringing great pain to ones enemys."ummm....okay, but it'll cost you" he said. Hagen smiled "don't worry, i'll come back later for it" he said leaving the forge

Last edited by a moderator:
Vhen smiled gently as Lilith thanked him. With a simple wave, Vhen turned to the door, and was about to open it when suddenly, it swung open on its own. No, it wasn't the rakooran... it was the prince, Mammon. His eyes roamed around the room, first landing on Vhen, and finally on Lilith-- his eyes pierced, as if probing the very existence of things. Vhen backed off, and step aside as he realized that this person was indeed a demon, and as such, it would be hard to get on his bad side. Mammon smiled at Vhen before focusing his attention on Lilith, clearly disappointed that the rakooran wasn't the one who entered.

"Sorry for bursting your bubble, my dear. I know you wanted your mate to be the one to enter, but alas..." Mammon nodded at her. "I honestly thought that he would be the first one to come here when I heard the glass shattering, but it seems I was mistaken." the prince continued, now looking at Vhen. "You must be wondering where the rakooran is now. Here's the kicker: I don't know myself."

Mammon walked around the room as he sat comfortably in the chair beside Lilith's bed. "You see... I think that the rakooran is trying to make a plan. However, it seems he wasn't listening to the deal. Remember, if he should kill anyone indiscriminately-- which is to say, if he kills anyone who isn't attacking him or who refuses to fight him, then... both of you get dragged down to Tartarus." Mammon explained to Lilith as he kept flipping a coin in his hand. "He thinks that he can kill all of the demons, me included, by himself. I mean, he wants to invade Hell itself without aid... all for you. Sweet, right? However, it's laughable really. Without a demon, he can't really make a portal to Hell. Unless, you make it for him. Secondly, my brothers will simply order all soldiers of Hell to not attack the rakooran, and if she should kill anyone who refuses to fight him... then, all hell breaks loose. Are you getting a picture now?" Mammon smiled gently as he tapped her arm.

"This is to say... you need to talk to him. He's getting way over his head, and he is delusional that he is immortal and untouchable. He's too proud of himself to the point that he's blind to his weaknesses. Remember, you and that rakooran aren't the only ones who are part of the deal." Mammon reminded Lilith, his eyes pointing to Vhen who stood near them. Suddenly, Mammon stopped flipping the coin as he eyed Lilith seriously. "What do you see in that rakooran anyway? It's amazing how human emotions can be so illogical yet they can cause the person to do... crazy decisions. It's just unbelievable. Anyway, I don't really know what made you desire for the rakooran this much, but I'd just like to warn you... the rakooran has motives of his own that might overshadow his desire for you." Mammon laughed childishly as he gave the gold coin to Lilith.

"Don't give him your everything, because should it end badly... you'll have nothing for yourself. Give him what is necessary to profess your desire, but don't give him something you're not prepared to lose." Mammon spoke in a deep tone, smiling at Lilith after. "That gold coin is my summoning token. I need to take care of some urgent matters... If you need me, you'd just need to whisper my name on that coin."

"Farewell, my dear. Remember, don't give up something you're not prepared to lose." Mammon chuckled as he vanished in a pile of gold coins. The coins vanished after one second, and with it, Mammon.

Vhen was stunned for a while as he looked at Lilith. "Don't listen to him. I believe that the red-eyed lad really cares for you." the master edged closer to her as he brushed his gloved hand through her jet black locks. "Don't listen to that demon... listen to the voice within your heart. The mind knows what you need to succeed, but the heart knows what you need to be happy, to live. If your heart tells you that your happiness is with that rude boy, then go ahead. In the end, it ain't the opinion of others that matter-- it's your happiness, and whether you're satisfied with what you did." Vhen chuckled as he stood up.

"I'll leave you alone for now. I think you'll need time to think by yourself. I'll just be downstairs, fixing breakfast. If you need me, just give me a holler, and I'll be there." Vhen patted her head, now turning to the door. "You brave, brave girl. You can do it." Vhen nodded to Lilith as he went outside-- torrents of doubt running through his body which is now demonic by nature.

She sighed in disappointment and she didn't bother to hide it. They knew her feelings anyway. Vhen stepped back to allow Mammon entry to the room. He informed them, specifically her, that Hagen was nowhere to be found after their conversation. He also let them know that he was mistaken when he realized he didn't come to her. He sat on a chair nearby as he proceeded to tell her how Hagen was planning to invade Hell to kill the King and his children including Mammon. She gasped at that news because she knew that it was suicidal. She frowned then when Mammon further told her that it was for their freedom. He continued his explanation and even mentioned the consequences of his action as dictated by the deal. Her head couldn't wrapped itself around the current situation they were now. Why would he insist on doing the bloodthirsty side of it? Isn't her sacrifice worth anything to him? She scolded herself mentally. He's just scared and lonely for so long that only vengeance was his company in the last few years. He needed her to guide him and she hoped she could actually have any effect on him.

Mammon smiled at her as he gave his own opinion of her loving a Rakoor. She understood what he's saying but love really makes people do crazy things. He gave her a coin she could use to communicate with him and she nodded gratefully.

Her own master advised her against Mammon's remark once the prince disappeared. She believed him even before he gave her his advice. He patted her head like he used to making her smile as she murmured her thanks. The door closed shut quietly, leaving her mulling over the advice of two polar opposite kind of people. They both have a point but she's more inclined to listen to Vhen.

Alone although comfortable, her mind wandered to Hagen's whereabouts. Surely he'd plan something first before attacking Hell. She need to get her strength back soon so she could intercept him to stop him from his biggest mistake. Her head ached from worry and all the thinking. She leaned back as her head hit the soft pillows. Trying her best to fight the weariness, she peered at the window with no success. Unable to hold out much longer, her eyelids weighed down and she fell into an uneasy slumber.

After a few hours Hagen came into view of the mansion, the blade wrapped in cloth hung from his back. He could not sense the demon, which relieved him slightly. As he walker through the front door he places the sword onto the table. The weight of the weapon caused the table to creek in strain. Hagen made his way to the room Lilith was in, he couldn't see Vehn any where but it didn't matter. As he walked into the room he saw the girl was asleep. He noticed that she seemed restless, so chose not to wake here. Since the news he had would only add to the stress she had.

Hagen sat down on the chair near the bed and waited. It was late and Hagens eyes began to close, the moment they did he had a flashback. Hagen saw a young boy. It was him, kneeling in front of two other people. No two other Rakoorians. One a man, the other a women. The two each raised an object above their heads. Swords. They brought the down with force onto the young Hagen, cutting open the boys chest. The blood splashed on the floor and stained his body. A cross mark was left on his chest. Slowly another figure became noticeable, standing over Hagen. But before he could see Hagens eyes snapped open.

Lili was dreaming that she was back in her small cottage. It was peaceful and quiet. Sipping her cup of chocolate, she felt contented despite her life was made miserable by the villagers everytime they could. She was alone since the old lady who took her in passed away two years ago. That's all the memories she had since she couldn't remember what her life was before she was found at the old woman's doorstep.

Then the dream changed. Her lovely cottage began to burn and smoke filled the house as she stood outside horrified. She ran to ask for help but the villagers just laughed as if it was the greatest joke. She tried to put out the fire but her home was reduced to ashes in no time. She was so angry, so angry that she wanted to wipe them out including their faces. Suddenly, it wasn't her cottage was burning but the village. There were panicked screams and cry for help but now she felt nothing but satisfaction. She looked over while she heard an evil laugh. She realized it was coming from her as she looked at the puddle in front of her and saw a demon looking back.

"No!" she screamed as she jolted awake, sweating cold and heart racing. Her eyes darted around wildly, expecting the room to combust into flames like her cottage. She didn't see Hagen sitting in a nearby chair in her daze. A few minutes later, she finally broke down shaking as she sobbed. She felt broken as she relived again the nightmare.

"No. I didn't mean it. I didn't kill them. I'm so sorry." she said in no one in particular. Her sobbed finally ebbed into small hiccups. Exhausted more than ever, she lied down depressed back in the bed. It was then she saw Hagen sleeping. The sight of him made her glad. She didn't want to disturb him so she just watched him. How she love this boy, she thought tenderly. A surprised gasp escaped her when his eyes snapped open suddenly and he looked somewhat haunted. "Hagen?" she whispered at first then repeated it louder, wincing a bit as she remembered her throat was sore. "Hagen.." she said once again, forgetting how she must've looked like since she just finished crying.

Vhen was already done cooking the bacon. He was now putting the finishing touches on the orange juice, and then, he arranged the table for breakfast. Suddenly, he heard someone enter the house. Upon inspection, he saw that a large object was placed on his antique oak table-- causing the poor furniture to creak. "That fucker." Vhen balled his fist in annoyance. He calmed himself down, and took a closer look at the object, later realizing it was a sword. "So what that demon said was true. How nice." Vhen mumbled to himself, looking up at the door to his room. Things were getting awry... people entering his house without as much as a greeting, him coming back from the dead apparently-- his appearance has changed a lot, that was a solid proof, and finally, demons treating this plane as a mall. The last time he was... err, alive, things were peaceful, and his only worry was how to make ends meet. "I swear..." Vhen sighed as he slumped down on the sofa in exasperation. He had been trying to ignore everything, and see the positive side of it, but to no avail-- even his sanity was being eroded.

"Mom, Dad? What do I do?" Vhen rambled incoherently, pulling his golden locks desperately. The lad leaned on his chair as tears filled his eyes, he was getting tired of it all. Suddenly, another thought shot him out of his melancholic stupor-- the runic markings on his arms. Vhen folded his sleeves and got an eyeful of the black runic markings which seemed to be branded on his flesh. "What the hell is this?"

Suddenly, Vhen recoiled without reason. Even he was shocked, and decided to let it go for now. The lad stood up silently, and ascended slowly up the stairs. He was about to open the door when suddenly, he heard Lilith screaming in fear. He felt the urge to dash inside, and comfort her until she had nothing on her face except a smile, but he controlled himself. No, someone else had to comfort Lilith-- someone with red eyes. If their love was to solidify, they both had to realize that they needed each other. One cannot pretend that he doesn't need the other-- that's just lust, not love. Especially that red-eyed lad-- he had to realize that he's not the most powerful creature in the world, rather, he's just a speck of dust when it comes to the powers of the world. He was special, yes, but not omnipotent.

Vhen chose to descend the steps and fetch the two trays of bacon, eggs, and juice. He ascended again, and opened the door just enough for him to slide through, and place the trays on the table. "Don't mind me. Both of you have a lot of things to talk about. Just remember that the only time we realize how much an object means to us, is when it's taken from us." Vhen interjected as he looked at the duo of confused, and hormone-filled lovers.

Vhen exited the room, and closed the door behind him-- leaning on it for a while. "Funny... for the master to bring the food to his servant. I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh well, I think she'll just have to compensate after everything is done." Vhen chuckled weakly as he began to descend the stairs.

"I'm afraid that their love will be tested to the extremes. I just hope that she won't give up." Vhen mumbled glumly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm afraid that their love will be tested to the extremes. I'm actually interested as to how long she'll hold on." a green-haired prince spoke as he consumed the wine from the golden chalice. "Interestingly, you're doing a good job, Mammon." Astaroth, the green-haired prince smiled while licking his lips.

"Yeah." Mammon nodded without smiling back.

"Perhaps, I should pay them a visit? It'd be nice to see how sad they're becoming." Astaroth smirked. "Or... how about I call that Lilith demon to 'service' me for a while... It's been quite a long time since I've played with something."

"Yeah." Mammon responded once more.

She waited for Hagen to speak and explain to her. She wouldn't ask him about his plan. She wanted him to trust her enough to tell her himself voluntarily. She gave him a smile hoping it would help. There was despair and sadness in her heart and prayed they get out of this mess together.

The silence was too strained and heavy for her but she held her tongue. There were footsteps outside and the door opened with Vhen bearing a tray of food. It smelled heavenly making her mouth water. She was embarrassed that her master was forced to do it as she was weak. She shot him an apologetic smile. He seemed to be crying and she tilted her head. Was caring for her became too much of a burden for him? Did she somehow hurt him? She glanced at Vhen as he told them to talk.

She definitely plans to talk with Hagen. Hopefully, he'd see reason and stop his vengeance before it killed them both. She stared back at Hagen then sighed. After a while, she felt goosebumps as if something bad was going to happen. Her neck felt unbearably prickly and tight. It was a very bad sense of foreboding. She could feel it. She looked around worried. She couldn't fight yet meaning she'll be helpless and vulnerable if ever they're attacked. Please let it not be something bad, she prayed.

Hagen looked up to see Lilith, his eyes a dark crimson red. He smiled softly at her. After all this could be the last time he ever sees her. He stood up and walked over to her, holding her hand he began to speak. " you are the only person who has comforted me....No loved me" he said still smiling at her. " you even sacrificed your freedom, and because of that I'm very grateful" he continued. "this is why I am forever in your debt, and so I have decided to make things right." Without a pause he began "i will go to Hell in your place, and I will fight. If I win they will grant your freedom. If I die then...they will have what they came for" his eyes dropped so he wasn't looking at her. He took a breath then looked back up, his eyes shimmering as a single tear formed "please forget about me, it'll make your life so much easier"

A slow clapping resonated from the corner of the room followed by a snide whistling. "How sweet." From the darkness, a green-haired prince appeared in a flash of bats. "Frankly, that was quite touching, really. The forbidden love between a demoness, and a rakooran. I love it!" Astaroth cringed in excitement. "Just imagine... the daring rakooran goes off to fight his foes, promising his bride that he would return. Then, suddenly, he indeed returns-- in a matchbox." the prince laughed loudly as he extended his arms, as if portraying a drama. Then, his eyes focused back on the duo in the room.

"Eh? Not in the mood for jokes? Fine." Astaroth rolled his eyes in boredom as he leaned again on the wall. "Listen, rakoofag, you ain't gonna win nothin'." the prince yawned as a small number of bats flew around him. "If I be rememberin' correctly, you're bound by a deal which is... if you kill those who refuse to fight you... then we get to drag you, your whore, and that gas-mask fag down to the pits. I mean, you don't possibly think you can win against us, ya know?" the demon smirked, showing his fangs.

Astaroth looked at Lilith, licking his lips in the process. "But there is another way that this could end easier, and with less bullshit. You, will jump of a cliff, and die. Then, we release your whore and that gas-mask fag from the deal-- they're free. I mean, everything that is wrong here, everything here... is because of YOU. So, it began with you alive, and it will end with you... dead." the demon sneered joyfully. "Oh, yeah... Hey, Lilith was it? How good are you in bed? 'Cus it'd help me figure out how rough I'd be when you'd come by to play." Astaroth licked his lips vibrantly, his forked tongue revealing itself.

"I'll be looking forward to that playtime, my dear toy. Oh, if you haven't had your first time, I'd suggest you lose it quickly-- otherwise, I might just have the pleasure of taking it from you!" Astaroth grinned widely as he shot the rakooran with a proud smirk. Suddenly, Astaroth vanished in a burst of bats, and after a few seconds, the bats vanished as well.

As if that wasn't enough, a pile of gold coins also appeared from thin air, and with it, an injured Mammon came into view. He looked terrible: he had some bruises on his pale face, and his golden hair was densely ruffled. There were some burn marks on his neck which signified a battle. "Sorry... I wasn't able to... stop Astaroth from coming here. He didn't do anything, right?" Mammon panted, obviously tired from whatever affair he came from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell... why is it noisy upstairs?" Vhen grumbled as he made his way up the stairs, and placed his ear on the door. He heard a familiar voice: the demon prince. The master sighed as he opened the door, taken aback by Mammon's dreary appearance. "Did you guys just fight here?" Vhen rubbed his temple. Vhen felt like he was aging a lot faster everyday. "Oh yeah... red-eye, what's with that huge sword you left on my table? My table's gonna give away any moment now."

Hagen slammed his hand onto mammon's throat. Pinning him to the wall. Hagen then lifted him off his feet by his throat. His teeth snarled and his eyes bore into mammons very soul, if he had one. " the deals on, take me to Hell. I'll let you live but your brothers, your brothers all die" he growled still crushing mammons throat

Lilith was glad he decided to tell her everything but it gradually dimished as she continued to listen as he talked of his plans. She also noticed how he talked if her sacrifice as some kind of debt. She believed that there's no debt if it's done out of love so there's nothing to pay for. Seeds of doubt started to plant themselves inside her. Her heart was shattering in silence when he asked her to forget him. She didn't need any freedom if he's going to die!

She moved to sit up and shake Hagen back to some of his senses when a slow clapping stopped her. In the room stood a green hair demon she remembered as one of the princes. He was mocking Hagen and she had to control herself from beating the living daylights out of him. "Now you think like me." Scarlet laughingly told her inside her mind. After his tirade at Hagen, he focused his attention on her. He was vulgar and mean as he insinuated her be his whore. She knew he'd be rough and she'll be in suffering if she ever landed herself on his bed. "He's gonna pay for that." Scarlet commented vehemently inside her mind again. Once his mockery ended, he vanished in the cloud of bats with which he also used when he appeared. Things got more complicated when Mammon appeared appearing to be beaten and badly at that. He was telling them he tried Astaroth from coming to them and it seemed nothing good came out of it.

She grimaced as she heard hurried footsteps and hoped that the bad news should stop coming today. It relieved her to see it was only Vhen coming to check on them. He mentioned something about Hagen bringing a sword which apparently was so heavy that his furniture was going to break soon. A sword? No! He really planned to go ahead alone! She wouldn't let him even if it meant her breaking his bones.

Despair was trying to seep into her and the doubts were starting to poison her mind. There was a loud crash and saw Hagen pushing Mammon up to the wall, pinning him as he crush the demon's throat bit by bit. She have to stop his nonsense this instant, she thought. Shifting into Scarlet, her demon side, she was up in an instant and took hold of his wrists, using gentle force. "Hagen. Stop. Let him go." she ordered softly. She applied enough pressure to prove she waa serious but not enough to threaten him. "Please." she repeated, her eyes staring right at him.

Hagen loosened the grip slightly, then dropped Mammon to the floor. He sighed loudly as he took a step back away from Mammon and looked at demon Lilith. He thought to himself what would have happened if he had met her first, before the other Lilith. He was surprised at how beautiful both Liliths were, but that thought was pushed to the back of his mind when Vehn mentioned his sword.

"don't try lifting it, you'll hurt something" He said to vehn. "even if you are part Rakoorian now" he said with a slightly harsh tone in his voice. Hagen then knelt down near Mammon. "As for you. I'm guessing your not wanted in Hell anymore so how about we make that earlier deal. But with a few changes" he suggested. "We are not resurrecting my family, I fight all your other brothers only you are aloud to live and i can bring my weapon" he listed. Hagen lent closer to Mammon, so only he could hear what he was going to say "the final request i ask you is that Lilith is not aloud to go to hell. Please keep her here as best as you can" his voice changing from a rough to a calm tone. Mammon could tell that this was important to him

Mammon got the surprise of his life when the rakooran coiled his filthy hands around his throat, and pinned him to a wall. With his injuries, and his wings torn off, he was in no condition to teleport out of that situation. Mammon felt his throat dry up, and swell-- the rakooran was a beast! The blonde prince tried to fight back but with all his injuries against him, he desisted his struggle. "You... guhh---" Mammon babbled on as he painfully sucked in a breath of air.

Suddenly, Vhen spoke in a serious tone. "Unless you want him dead, you will release his throat. I don't know what deal you've struck with him, but if you want him to 'send you to Hell', he'd need to be alive to do it. Good luck trying to go to Hell with his throat crushed to bits." the master looked at the red-eyed boy with disgusted eyes. Did he have to be so violent?

Mammon struggled for air as he looked at Lilith with pleading eyes. "Can't--- breathe--- unhand---- me--- you---- fool!" the prince growled as he tried to kick his way out, only to feel that his legs were numbing down. His struggle died down as he merely felt his neck become brittle. Suddenly, he felt himself drop, and he heard Lilith talking to Hagen to let him down. Mammon weakly looked up, mouthing a 'thank you' to Lilith. The demon remained slumped on the floor as he stared at the rakooran in a bored manner.

"Heh. Someone is speaking as if he can actually win alone." Mammon smirked as he looked at Lilith. "Even she knows that you can't win alone. That is why... you'll need my help-- in and out of Hell. Swallow your pride for just this one event, you can flaunt your pride everyday after you kill the King. Listen, as of this moment, I am your in and out of Hell. You know this." Mammon smiled as he stood up, and brushed his suit off of dust.

"Here's what's going to happen. Since I'm quite weakened... there are three ways to create a portal in a rushed moment: One, we wait until next week where I can regain most of my abilities. Two, I borrow a portion of Lilith's power-- making her quite vulnerable should the Legion attack. Lastly, I can teach Lilith to make the portal herself-- making my powers still available for future use." Mammon offered as he sighed.

"Here's another thing... Since you cannot fight them all alone... I can lend you my own demonic army-- the Gold Dervishes. They will fight alongside of you until you kill the King. You might say that you won't need them, but I say, you're faking it. Remember, once you kill a demon... a demon who refuses to fight you-- the Legion will spawn and attack Lilith, to try and bring her down to Hell. So, where do my demonic soldiers come in? They can kill the smaller demons for you, giving you more time to delay the Legion." Mammon informed the rakooran.

"Don't worry about Lilith. We'll defend her as you go and try to kill my father. Right, Vhen?" Mammon turned to the master.

"Fight? Ain't that nice... Well, I don't really have a choice, do I? Lilith did say that we are family, and in a family, no one gets left behind." Vhen smiled at Lilith, then focusing his gaze at Mammon.

"In summary... we create a portal, you go inside with my dervishes and invade Hell. Once the Legion is spawned to attack Lilith, we'll defend her here. So, it will be a two-location battle. What say you? Rakooran? Lilith?"

Sending a telepathic message to the rakooran, Mammon spoke with confidence. "Worry not. I'll do my best for her to stay here."

She sighed in relief when Hagen finally released Mammon. The prince slumped down in dignified boredom despite being choked to an inch of his life. She winked at Mammon who was returning to his usual carefree attitude. He was right when he saild he's the only passport to Hell Hagen has. He proposed options on that score and she had to smile at the thought of her learning how to open portals. That would be cool, she thought amused. Lilith, the human, echoed her sentiment. The tension was so thick and heavy she could probably slice it with a knife, she observed wryly. Considering the options, she wasn't a fan of the second one. It wouldn't do to be caught vulnerable especially when legions were your enemy. Hopefully, it'd be either option one or three but the most feasible would be one of course. She.could summon even in her sleep anytime but portals would probably kill her since she never perfected it.

They listened further as Mammon offered his own army to help Hagen. They'd be like a support team and she admitted that it sounds like a sensible plan. It wouldn't make one feel like they're indebted due to the army's help since they'd just be in the sidelines. It was brilliant until she heard that the army would be for her protection.

She let them finish before she tell them what she thought. "I'm not staying here! Who told you that I'd be letting Hagen go alone?! I'd love to see Fath...I mean, I wouldn't pass a good fight!" she said indignantly. "Besides, who said I needed any protection? Come on. Fighting the princes probably but small fries? No, I didn't think so." she added with a hint of challenge in her voice. "But sire, I don't think you should participate in the fighting. I should be the one protecting you. Not the the other way around. You're part of the deal right? They're going to drag you too." she said to her master with concern.

She looked suspiciously at Mammon and glanced at Hagen. She could sense that something was up with the two. She'll find out once the opportunity arises. Not now when Hagen's ready to tear everything on his way to Hell. "Hagen. Let me fight with you." she pleaded.

"You look down on me to much demon. Keep your army here. If i kill a demon that doesn't want to die then they will come for Lilith correct? So you have your army protect her along with you and vehn." Hagen said standing next to Lilith. "I mean you are half dead already, and Vehn is only a human. So if it's a leigon of demons i would prefer to match it with an army." He pointed out

"I suggest we take the quickest root to hell, if that....." he almost asked turning to Lilith. But suddenly Lilith started saying she wanted to fight, that she would protect others. "Stop please" Hagen asked, "your protection is top priority so you must have a lot of guards" he stated. "and no you cannot fight along side me, I will repeat myself once more. No one is fighting along side me in Hell" Hagen said with a firm tone. He then turned and glared at Mammon "Don't get me wrong demon, its not my pride i'm protecting. It's the lives of your soldiers" Hagen growled, his eyes flickering for a second into something more animalistic. But quickly changed back to their original crimson red

He rejected her request abruptly that she was shocked. She was speechless as he continued telling them he needed no one with his fight. Then I need no one to protect me either, she thought to herself. If he's hell-bent on sacrificing himself, she could do the same. Let's see who's the stubborn one. Feeling not herself, she sat down back to the bed, looking outside without seeing anything at all.

"Okay." she replied tonelessly at him. Her face now devoid of expression. Without any warning, she jumped out of the window and flew. She needed to be alone. She wanted to understand but she couldn't. "I don't need protection. I'm sorry. I want to be alone." she telepathically told everyone. She was confused as she alighted at the top of a house far away from Vhen's house. It seemed that no one's home so she had no worries about discovery. It was dark and no one would see her unless they try hard enough. She sat and hugged her knees as she shifted back into Lilith human. Scarlet, demon Lilith, wasn't capable of handling emotions related to love so she'll let her handle it. There were some drops that fell on her knees and looked up. It wasn't even starting to rain so where did it come from? She realized she was crying and it made her cry harder.

"wait Lilith no" Hagen shouted trying to grab her as she jumped but he was to slow. He heard her say she wanted to be alone, but that didn't stop him. Hagen burst past Vhen and Mammon. Running down the stairs to the door, he grabbed his tattered cloak as he did and went out the door. Hagen began to pick up pace as he ran down the path. "where had she gone" he thought to himself, "he couldn't keep the truth from everyone, eventually he would have to tell them" he thought clutching his chest.

It was dark so he couldn't see a lot, but he could hear the surroundings. But it didn't matter, Lilith was no where to be seen. "Lilith...Lilith!!" Hagen shouted cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice. Hagen had stopped running and was now walking, shouting her name as loud as he could. Hoping she would respond

Status
Not open for further replies.