• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to add me on Skype. Name is Insomnant, if you can imagine that. :o

I think my display name is Sommie though. Character from an old chat, aheh...

We could do.

Docs I don't prefer, and I've neved used Titanpad, though I've heard what you've said about it. Does it have a chat?
Yeah, it has chat on there. It is probably the best collaborative writing program out there.

I don't have Skype ^_^' I guess I could always download it. Good excuse as any. ;)

@Rainjay -- I hope you don't mind, but I mentioned Lauren in my post and suggested they were on friendly terms (despite Cait trying to turn her to the dark side XD) since you had said they might be friends in a PM. :)

I don't have Skype ^_^' I guess I could always download it. Good excuse as any. ;)

@Rainjay -- I hope you don't mind, but I mentioned Lauren in my post and suggested they were on friendly terms (despite Cait trying to turn her to the dark side XD) since you had said they might be friends in a PM. :)
Yeah, that's totally fine by me!

We could do titanpad instead of Skype since its free and not a download.

I've got a link. Just give me some time to wake up and I can get it here!

EDIT: forgot, going out for breakfast. Start without me if too inconvenient, Jay, feel free to hijack.

Last edited:
Depends - I mean, they can only give you so many hours as a minor, so you've got that going for you.

Depends - I mean, they can only give you so many hours as a minor, so you've got that going for you.
I only work one day a week. They keep laying me off so the bosses kid can work. If the other girl working Saturday quit, I wouldn't lose those days :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back