• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, I'm going to go ahead and ask this even though I probably know the answer: Is there a day for the collab that will work best for everyone?

So, uh, I'm going to go ahead and ask this even though I probably know the answer: Is there a day for the collab that will work best for everyone?
No particular day for me. Not tomorrow (maybe. I'm supposed to go out for dinner but 'supposed' to could mean 'I won't actually end up going out).

Does Titanpad give alerts/notifications?

No, it doesn't. It isn't particularly mobile friendly either.

I *technically* should be working on my thesis right now, but if people are free, I can multitask.

@A Clockwork Tangerine We're working on Titanpad now.

We finished writing, but we'll wait a day to let you put in some Colton stuff before we post it, unless you're good with what we've got.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@A Clockwork Tangerine We're working on Titanpad now.

We finished writing, but we'll wait a day to let you put in some Colton stuff before we post it, unless you're good with what we've got.
Thanks for the heads-up! Just finished my part, though it ended up a bit long-winded. >.>' XD If it would work better as a separate post, feel free to cut it out and I'll put it up after your collab. :)

The plan was to attach it on top of someone's post and let people break off, so you could put it to your post if you wanted to.

Also, great input to it! You've done a great job of making Colton very human.

• Thank You
Zoe seems like a crazy cat lady... that's because she is one! Muahahaha! She keeps cat statuettes and toys in her room and nobody knowssss

• Love
She feeds traitors to the kitties...

...But no one needs to know, do they Mr. Mittens?

The plan was to attach it on top of someone's post and let people break off, so you could put it to your post if you wanted to.

Also, great input to it! You've done a great job of making Colton very human.
Oh, thank you very much. :D I was a little worried, because I want the things that happened in the past to creep in now and again and affect how he responds to certain situations, but I was afraid if I kept lingering on them it would get too melodramatic or make him seem like a bit of a whiner, heheh. It's good to know I haven't reached that threshold. Yet. ;) XD

Indeed! Good addition ACT!

And I went ahead and posted it because I'm impatient. :B
Thanks a lot! I like the way that worked out. Nice job everyone. :)

Reactions: Rainjay
Zoe seems like a crazy cat lady... that's because she is one! Muahahaha! She keeps cat statuettes and toys in her room and nobody knowssss
Pffft... Why does that not surprise me? X'D Mr. Mittens is probably Zoe's secret identity. =P

She's secretly a giant cat, Marlene's pet cat.
You know this means that Zoë totally needs a cat statue in her office somewhere.

• Bucket of Rainbows
She's secretly a giant cat, Marlene's pet cat.
LOL! Oh my God... XDD I agree with Kraken now. Definitely gotta have some cat statue in Zoe's office. Probably a creepy one where its eyes seem to follow you wherever you go. =P

LOL! Oh my God... XDD I agree with Kraken now. Definitely gotta have some cat statue in Zoe's office. Probably a creepy one where its eyes seem to follow you wherever you go. =P
Envisioning Dolores Umbridge with her cat plates.

So does that mean that the Q-zone in Corpus is just Zoë-cat's scratching post with all our characters being toy mice?

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.