Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainjay updated The Last of Us: Last Hope (OOC) with a new update entry:

Progression

Alright, so I'll be posting today (in a couple hours) to move us on. We've got some good character interaction in and relationship building, now its time to get to the juicy stuff. To give our characters some more time to really interact, they'll be traveling together to Salt Lake where they'll be building a base of operations if you will for all of the scouts to meet in for supplies and such. Afterwards they will split into their scouting groups. This allows us to really define which...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also: do we want to make inventory items a thing (I would update it regularly) or do we want to just use it as a general guide?

I.e you find a knife and keep it, I'll add that to your inventory, or, your contents are just a general 'this is the kinda stuff I've got'?

Also: do we want to make inventory items a thing (I would update it regularly) or do we want to just use it as a general guide?

I.e you find a knife and keep it, I'll add that to your inventory, or, your contents are just a general 'this is the kinda stuff I've got'?
I think that would be a good idea. Get a big stock of stuff before we leave then forage as we go.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Just going to do a quick roll call, since OOC has grown a little quieter (probably in part to the creation of the Skype group, which anyone is still welcome to join if you haven't already @Jageroux @HellHoundWoof ). Just send a note here or in a PM or something to let me know you're still sticking around.

I'm still here and I had no idea there was a skype group

Just needed to send a message. I've had a lot of RL stuff going on (moving, new job, family matters, etc...) So I'm not sure I'll be able to continue as much as I would like to.

If it's alright with you guys, would it be Okay if I still read the IC and stuff? I'm honestly interested in what direction the story is going to go.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Just needed to send a message. I've had a lot of RL stuff going on (moving, new job, family matters, etc...) So I'm not sure I'll be able to continue as much as I would like to.

If it's alright with you guys, would it be Okay if I still read the IC and stuff? I'm honestly interested in what direction the story is going to go.
Are you withdrawing? Or simply taking a hiatus?

Are you withdrawing? Or simply taking a hiatus?
I'll probably have to withdraw entirely. The current hours I'm working don't give me a lot of free time.

Rainjay updated The Last of Us: Last Hope (OOC) with a new update entry:

Progression and Changes

We're just about ready to really start our adventure. Fun stuff! With the last post, rather than write up a really rushed GM post, I just added in a message to the bottom of my post explaining what's up. Basically: everyone is to meet up where the vehicles are being loaded, and then after Zoë sends everyone off, we're free to begin our adventure! Finish up some last loose ends and then send your character over there.

This is going to be done TLOU game style. We're going to be skipping...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.