The Last Of Us: Last Hope (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume Spencer is gonna have to run into Cait at some time, might as well deal with Cait sooner rather than later lol.
I'd love to. When are you available?

Do you have a Skype? Conversation or Google Docs?

^is way too excited for this apparently

Added photos of both brothers in my sheet. Took me forever to find a damn picture of two people who look at least remotely alike

I'd love to. When are you available?

Do you have a Skype? Conversation or Google Docs?

^is way too excited for this apparently
Sorry I vanished (I just had an awful Friday. It was not a Good Friday. Eheheheh)

I do have Skype and Google Docs both.

Cool. Could you Convo me your Skype? Makes me life easy and simple.

How's the collab going guys?

(Also, somewhat unrelated: I should have a second round of that Q&A thing up when I get back from NYC if you all want to still do something like that)

Reactions: Freamon
@J_"Kraken"; currently Rainjay is busy with school. So we're working on it.

Reactions: Rainjay
Waiting until we're able to finish this collab to do the movement post. Going to tie them into each other. Shouldn't be too too long now.

Yall might not have a physician if this goes down the way it's going.

Reactions: Freamon
I enjoy the Q&A thing. Also looking forward to reading the collab. :D

Also, do we have any particular thoughts on how to determine injuries/illness/blahblah? Honor code, dice, etc?

Illness should be a GM thing.

Injuries dice or scout's honor.

Zombie bites player's discretion.

Ooookay lame post on my part but once everyone has their characters situated we'll spill the beans and get to the zombies. And shooting. Yay.

Yes we're going to see some zombies.

Filler post! I was struggling with a sentence at first, so tiny blessings I guess.

's alright. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow or Friday if I can.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
And I'm just here.

@Rainjay; whatever you feel is more appropriate.

dinner might at least introduce Spencer to the few who don't know him

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Alright, this post I might do in two parts just so I have some time to study and do homework tonight. If I don't get around to posting for everyone, I'll definitely get it tomorrow/later tonight if I have time.

That said my teacher decided to spring a pop quiz on us about a subject we haven't gone over in months. =.= Ain't that dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.