The Last Of Us: Last Hope (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm free pretty much all this week. I head up to NYC this Friday, come back next Monday. Any time between now and Friday or after Monday works for me - you have a preferred time to get started?

Now is fine I am the definition of no life, essentially.

Do you have Skype?

Yeah, should be ze_kraken. The avatar will be a V is for Vendetta mask type thing.

I'm in class presently, but will be free in about 2-3 hours.

Where are you from the US or Germany? My timezone is standard Mountain time, 11:23.

I am free all day, so I can wait 2 to 3 hours for you.

US, and looks like I'm an hour ahead. That's not so bad.

Then I sent it.

Someone give me the skinny on what people are up so I can schedule out when to move us on to the dinner/meeting. I'm also open for collabing this weekend (LONG WEEKEND WEWT)

Someone give me the skinny on what people are up so I can schedule out when to move us on to the dinner/meeting. I'm also open for collabing this weekend (LONG WEEKEND WEWT)
*Casual Ragnarok pester*

I'm working on a collab. with Clyde as of the moment - should be up today, or tomorrow at the worst.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Hey everyone meet George and Nathan. I'm going to include brief information on them in Spencer's Profile, because apparently my two blank slate NPCs, actually became characters. lol

I love new characters!

And yes yes Kraken I PROMISE Thursrsday or Friday.

TYPING ON MOBILENIS SO HARD

Hey everyone meet George and Nathan. I'm going to include brief information on them in Spencer's Profile, because apparently my two blank slate NPCs, actually became characters. lol
George's last name should be Clooney.

I love new characters!

And yes yes Kraken I PROMISE Thursrsday or Friday.

TYPING ON MOBILENIS SO HARD

I figured it out, they are George and Nathan Lewis from Arizona. That sounds Arizona enough. lol

Reactions: Rainjay
I think so. From my understanding, the Town heard the gunshots, so that may be worth a mention? Dunno if that's worth stalling for though.

Actually @Clyde do you want to do a meeting w/ Cait collab? Figure it might help flow.

@Rainjay; you want to do a collab with me? Sure.

Also, if it comes to it and I can't mention it for whatever reason, Jane snuck off to find a Harry Potter book while Scott was talking with Jack. Realized Jane never actually explained anything and made it sound like the Fireflies just sent the teenager to look into gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.