The Last Of Us: Last Hope (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would like to interact with Jack whilst we're all waiting for what I hope isn't our characters for dinner, feel free to. It's currently what he's looking to do.

If anyone would like to interact with Jack whilst we're all waiting for what I hope isn't our characters for dinner, feel free to. It's currently what he's looking to do.
Might take you up on that offer. I should be free over the weekend/Friday to do a collab.

After getting permission, I will be working on making the character. I am bouncing between sheets and I will be moving tomorrow. So, do give me some credit. I am juggling things around. Haahah.

Reactions: Rainjay and Freamon
I apologize for the double post. But I am working on my character as I can. I am still in a crisis mode. So.

I apologize for the double post. But I am working on my character as I can. I am still in a crisis mode. So.
Its not a problem.

I think I am in a place I can make that sheet.

[BCOLOR=transparent]“If I am allowed to speak my mind,”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except that there was only silence that greeted him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I’ll always sound like the traitor, when I say we saw this coming, we predicted this would happened,”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“There was no way to predict those numbers,”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“How long are we going to continue lying to ourselves?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Spencer Allen Mathews [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 33[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hometown: Born in Augusta, GA, Moved to Atlanta, GA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You have him now, you have the hot smoking gun and he’s walking towards your threats like he isn’t afraid of death. He’s ill suited for this environment, a worn coat and a sweater. He’s leaning most of his wait on a cane, and you tense up. Could he be infected as well? The dark haired man only gives you a look of feigned interest, he actually seems bored at your attempts of intimidation. Yet, smiles, warmly. He’s 5’9” and has a strong jawline. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*The photo is more like a loose representation. I am helping with the visuals.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2efnpfm.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Perhaps he was always ill suited for this environment, he wasn’t always the type to take a gun and gun down a living being. Alive or dead. He’s not really a badass, though some would loosely describe him as so, even if he completely disagrees with this assessment. He’s more the silent brainy type, intelligent, who uses his intelligence rather than his brawn. Except you cannot really prove you’re smarter than the Infected, it’s not really going to work out that way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As a scientist, not a fighter, he’s made it his quest, to either recreate the vaccine, or to create a new one. Perhaps, he lacks fear in this situation because he sees the Infected as merely experimentations. It’s easy to cut yourself off that way. Detached from places you’d formerly know. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He’s dedicated to helping other survivors and only loosely aligns himself with firmly stood factions. Look he’s not going to be winning any big fights with any Infected. So he rather stick with those more armed and powerful than he is. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inventory:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He has a backpack prepared with[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Up to Standards First Aid Kit [with all your needs, bandages, gauze, wound cleaners, etc][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Syringes and test palettes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]His Medical Kit [which includes scalpels, things he need for quick surgeries, and whatever he can wrangle up medication wise][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Wears a pair of hiking boots, and a well insulated coat, similar to the picture, just gray, worn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Carries water in an old beat up pathfinder with dents and dings[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: Beside his mother and father, and his brother, and older sister, he never really himself settled down, he hasn’t really spoken to his family in years. Though he expects them dead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths and Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Allen probably not the best person to survive, but his intelligence has what has lead to his survivability. He loosely aligns himself with those with more firepower and cover, in exchange he gives them medical services. Except, that he’s strictly neutral and refuses to further himself in any of their issues. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The biggest weakness is the speed which Allen can cover a length of area. He’s not winning any sprinting marathons any time soon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And because he’s a man of science, he can fire a gun off, but the accuracy of the shot may not be exact. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yet, he’s knowledgeable in the field of medicine. All though never really a doctor himself, he studied and practiced the techniques they used. He’s a semi okay surgeon, if you don’t mind a few moments where he says “oops”. But he’s better at diagnostics and pathological study. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While all the other kids my age were fascinated in the living world around them, the way the trees rustle, the way animals move, and eat each other. The natural order of things, I was very much fascinated with the invisible world no one could see. Why people got sick? How we could fix it? Make them better. I am a realist so I understand there are some things we could never cure. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But while that may be the case, the things we could cure, like the C word. That’s what we called it in our family. Because my baby brother would start crying every time he heard Cancer. It was a scary word at the time. Especially with the way people spoke about it. Cancer also meant death. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And that’s what scared my brother. So I made a promise. I made a promise, that for every terminal illness there was out there, I’d cure it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sounds like an unreasonable goal at the time. But we were kids.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now the world is not what it represented. Yet, I feel a sense of responsibility for it. All this work. All of this study and knowledge, could still be useful for something. I hope.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was trained by the CDC in a quarantine zone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other Characters/His Party Team:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]George and Nathan Lewis. Whom he met. And paid in medical services. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]George Anthony Lewis - 30[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
m950mp.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nathan Hawke Lewis -35[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
98d4dg.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
So the outbreak started 20 years ago, meaning he would have graduated 5-6 years after the panic hit. Was he trained/taught in a quarantine zone after the world fell? Or is it a timeline issue?

A timeline issue. *headdesk*

Sorry. Kind of wrote it when I was half asleep.

But, I mean....

if he could be trained in a quarantine zone, then we pretend the timeline issue didn't happen.

It would make sense, he would just have a tad bit more of a mil- WAIT. Wait. CDC is in Atlanta, which means they'd still need capable doctors. So he could be placed into special training to become a researcher/doctor at the CDC instead of becoming FEDRA.

Yep. That's what happened. The timeline issue never happened. *whistles*

Reactions: ze_kraken
Hey @Freamon , I'm free to work on the collab tonight and tomorrow (almost in its entirety). Sunday's a bit more hectic (not to mention a lot of people I owe replies to), but I'll still have some down time. Just tell me which day works best for you and I'll get us started! ^^

I can do whenever more or less. Get us started when you want. :D

Alright - do you want to do it via PM or something more instantaneous like Titanpad or Docs?

The CS is great (post anytime). Sorry I kind of vanished; if I could die from school overload, I would. 2 months until graduation and my teachers all decided now was a good time to make things unnecessarily difficult. They procrastinate more than the students =.=

I can open up Jane for some character interactions if you want, Clyde. Figured I would offer. ^^

Cool sauce. Anyone want to plan something with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.