The land of The Bloods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with control over time and/or space is overpowered.

everyone in that anime was far to overpowered, they would never fit in to any other anime and imagine trying to use there powers in a roleplay without being kicked.

I repeat, you have no ideam it gets worse.

More like the sequel to the movie. That over powered girl becomes a god herself.

there is a squeal where can i find this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to ask my sister, she's the one who's seen it.

my new profile pick is your fault.

and i just read the wiki for the movie, damn that girl is unstopable.

Yes... Yes you did. I would like for them to make more.... But really how much more powerful can those two get. No other anime character has anything on them.

Can I have a recap on what's recently happened? I was about to post but saw how many pages there were and knee I wouldn't be able to understand.

two wolves are playing near water, two or three are at a cave or exploring it, two are hunting. And two are talking still because I don't hurry the conversation. There are a lot more at the beachside and also blackbloods in their own territory but I don't know what they are up to, sorry

Reactions: XxDreamingxX
That's cool. None of my wolves are blackbloods anyway so it's no biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a problem with the internet, and most likely won't be able to make any replies for a while, sorry.

Damn I've missed a lot (what happens when you work hay in the summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.