The land of The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the difference between black blood and death blood

Black bloods control shadows, and darkness. They arent inherently evil, Just dont have very good moral compuses.

The deathbloods control death, they are reapers and can take life, some can even restore it. Others are carriers which means they collect the souls of the dead, help them find peace and guide them to the afterlife. Usually evil, or at least very cold and removed

Name
Tobias (The name of my boxer)
Straight but might go homosexual if it comes to that
Breed
Blue Blood. The strong one. Wanderer
Description
Likes to be in the middle of the action. He can be kinda of aggressive but is usually pretty calm and nice. He wanders around even though he likes company. He enjoys watching the Sunset because the night time is when he is at his best.
Appearance
486eeeec73c31ef90e02ed166fbede46.jpg

He is twice the size of a large wolf.
History
He was born to a pack but his mother soon rejected him and was forced to make it on his own. He had joined a small pack of wanderers but the alpha kicked him out for taking his kills.

Last edited by a moderator:
he looks good, except the strong ones can only be Lifebloods, bluebloods, silverbloods or redbloods. I supposee its my fault for getting lazy and not making it clear though..

Okay, your good. :D now you get to control fire and water. Makes no sense but who cares

Reactions: Takumi
Thats the hardest part. The guardians all seem to be gathering together at this point. Slowly but surely. So you can plan to incorperate him there. Or maybe with the pack.

@XxDreamingxX Can my Leafblood(half Lifeblood, half Silverblood) be Vera's half-sister? Kiyana's father was the Silverblood.

Hello there, you look good. Just keep it calm with your hurricanes and tornados. We dont want it to be too overpowered. :p feel free to RP.
no this is overpowered.

Oh my, that is overpowered.

I have stuff to do. Half a house to clean. Ill (hopefully) post IC tonight

What's with the scene from madoka magika?
i simply think she is the most overpowered anime character of them all, it seems my horrible attempt at comedy failed. anyway you watched it, its one of the greatest animes ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.