The land of The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with control over time and/or space is overpowered.

everyone in that anime was far to overpowered, they would never fit in to any other anime and imagine trying to use there powers in a roleplay without being kicked.

I repeat, you have no ideam it gets worse.

More like the sequel to the movie. That over powered girl becomes a god herself.

there is a squeal where can i find this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to ask my sister, she's the one who's seen it.

my new profile pick is your fault.

and i just read the wiki for the movie, damn that girl is unstopable.

Yes... Yes you did. I would like for them to make more.... But really how much more powerful can those two get. No other anime character has anything on them.

Can I have a recap on what's recently happened? I was about to post but saw how many pages there were and knee I wouldn't be able to understand.

two wolves are playing near water, two or three are at a cave or exploring it, two are hunting. And two are talking still because I don't hurry the conversation. There are a lot more at the beachside and also blackbloods in their own territory but I don't know what they are up to, sorry

Reactions: XxDreamingxX
That's cool. None of my wolves are blackbloods anyway so it's no biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a problem with the internet, and most likely won't be able to make any replies for a while, sorry.

Damn I've missed a lot (what happens when you work hay in the summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.