The land of The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kody

Breed: Leafblood. Kody was in a pack temporarily, and was ranked an Omega.

Description:

Kody is a flirtatious and fun loving teen that is rather strong for a wolf so small for his age, getting it from his late mother, as well as her somewhat flirtatious behavior, but possibly tenfold. Besides his slight boost in strength, speed and slight control over the earth he doesn't have powers over air.

Appearance:
[spoili]http://s898.photobucket.com/user/AnimeWolf101/media-full/anything/brownanimewolf.jpg.html[/spoili]

(Kody's right eye is a light green)

History:

Kody was born to a rouge, who eventually got her and her son into a pack for the first few years of his life. After he turned eight they hopped from pack to pack for a while until his mother died, then he became a rouge and has been since.

Other: Hello~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hehe, I'm going to fail at having Kody be all flirty with males. It's going to be fun. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

If something needs to be fixed let me know~
Yeeeeessssss !!!!!!!! Finaly !!!!!!!! Gem may finaly have a chance.

Reactions: Takumi and Nitro
Lol. I still need to put Kiyana back in somewhere too.

What's going on in the rp??

Just bump into Kiyana. We can catch up with the others later. I'm going to make a post for Kiyana. I'll say she was exploring the Crystal Caves and was separated from the others.

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
Name
"Why do you care?"
Nevera or Vera for short

Heterosexual female

Breed
"What a dumb question."
Silverblood, Member of Pack, Powers: Fly, Create hurricanes and tornadoes

Description
"I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you a little."
Nevera is a rather stubborn and persistent girl. She doesn't give up on something she's set her mind to and is always working towards her goal. Nevera has a quick mind which comes in handy since she prefers to 'wing it' all the time. Many call her childish but Nevera can be very fierce when she wants. If there's anyone you don't want to anger of the Silver blood pack, it's her.

Appearance
"Take a good, long look."

images

History
"Mind your own business!"

Nevera was born to a Loner. Her father had died just days before she was born while protecting them. Nevera had a sister but sadly, she was lost during fall. To this day Nevera hopes she's still alive. Shortly after her sister disappeared, Nevera was left at the border of Silverblood Pack. Her mother wanted to know Nevera would always be safe and since she had Silverblood in her, it wasn't a hard choice. Nevera was found by the Alpha and was accepted into the pack. She's been with then since

Other
If someone wants, they can play Nevera's sister and/or mother

Name
"Hm? Oh! You can call me Jules."
Juliet

"Around 19. I think."

Heterosexual Female

Breed
"Spiritblood."
Spiritblood, Member of Pack, Powers: Speak to the dead, Heal injuries

Description
"I don't know."
Juliet is a quiet and mature female. She knows how to keep her focus and isn't known to do reckless things. She's pretty care-free and laid-back, not worrying about the world all that much. Juliet's very wise and always thinks before she acts. She prefers to talk things over instead of fighting but isn't afraid to stand up for herself.

Appearance

images

History
"The same as everyone else's."
There's nothing to say really. Juliet was born without any siblings. Her mother and father were killed in a battle and she's just been living with the pack

Other
Hey

Hello there, you look good. Just keep it calm with your hurricanes and tornados. We dont want it to be too overpowered. :p feel free to RP.

@Juralyn Can I make another wolf since the other person my other wolf is with inst responding

Just whatever youd like. You can be a strong one/twin shapeshifter or mindreader.

Hmmm... Shapshifter sounds nice, but so does the strong one

I guess if we are gioing for a theme I will name it after one of my other dogs

• Love
Reactions: Juralyn
Status
Not open for further replies.