The knights of sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do join.

@Equinox accepted, but remember this is set in fantasy times. So guns and mechanical related stuff aren't really around.

@parkpyro

I have sent you a pm about the finer detail of the character and yeah, the guns were more an example than anything else ^-^

So given there aren't enough players yet, can I make a second character?

ummm, yeah sure. That or you could invite anyone you know to join. But making a second character is fine

Just one more thing. Would people be willing to change their ages. I think that 22-23 would be the minimum age for this group. As they were once soldiers, and some time has been since then. This is mainly to @Equinox and @Eon

I don't know anyone so... that's a no go XD I'll wait until this time tomorrow then make a character for anything that's left over, ok?

Yes you can reserve greed. I will add you to the list.

Sounds good to me.

Name: Jack Virrick
Sin: Gluttony
Sexuality: Heterosexual
where is your mark: On his stomach.
Appearance:
Hungry.jpg
"Of course I'm not fat... I'm bloody starving... all the time."
Personality: Unfortunately, most of his actual personality is blotted out by his constant hunt for nourishment, and he often complains about his hunger, however, he tries to be kind to his teammates, and willingly follows orders, especially if under the assumption that completing his task will be rewarded with a meal. He isn't so controlled by his powers that he would eat a corpse... but if he's fighting and he bites someone... whatever's in his mouth is going down the hatch... When it doesn't seem like he is going to get food any time soon, he likes to try to tell jokes or funny stories. Is shameless when it comes to puns. Food related or otherwise.
History:
Killed a shopkeeper to take food.
Powers:
Gnaw:
The lines in the mouth-region can open to form a maw. Using this, he can eat wood, stone, or thin metal. (Or make an entire feast disappear at an alarming speed.) He has bitten limbs off before, and there is always the question of where the food goes when he eats it. All Jack can say is "It's probably magic."
Roast: He also has heat-breath, able to shoot a ten-foot stream of super heated air for thirty seconds or until golden brown.
Strengths: Wields a giant cleaver, attacks with a primal ferocity, and gets stronger the more he eats.
Weaknesses: His need to eat surpasses his own desire for survival, not to mention his reckless fighting style leaving various openings. He's also susceptible to mental attacks.
DSC_0881_141.JPG
The Cleaver Sword.

"Step away from the mutton."

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Equinox and Karakui
Name:
Samantha Corvex

Sin:
Lust

Sexuality:
Straight

where is your mark:
On
her neck

Appearance:
largeAnimePaperscans_Blazing-Souls_.jpg
Personality:
Flirty and Deceptive.

History:
Being annoying and wasting her time...

Powers:
Mind Control
Illusion
Possession
A Sirens Voice
Attraction

Strengths:
Her Voice
Her Body
Her Persuasion

Weaknesses:
Large Crowds
Stubborn Boys
Strong WillPowers

Reactions: Twisted
Both you characters look interesting. But can I have a bit more explanation on history. Also could gluttony also have a pic without armour

"Or until golden brown" :D made my day and I've only been awake for 3 minutes.

I'd appreciate some explanations of Lust's powers, actually @MonaLisaAngel01. I know I'm not the GM but I find that when people just list one word abilities it usually means they're going to end up being really overpowered.

I will add both of you to the list.

@Dahrinn please add more to the history of your character, as well as adding a picture of him without his armour on. If you do this he will definitely be accepted.

@MonaLisaAngel01 can you add more to your character overall. At the moment she just looks like a template. Please add more to her history as well as expanding on her powers.

@Eon I am still waiting for a picture of your character by the way.

@Medusa also I am waiting to see your character

Once all the characters are finished I will begin to set up the Ic

Name: Noren Vine

Sin: Greed

Sexuality: Pansexual

Where is your mark: Just above the waist, on his left side.

Appearance:
792c5fb26f5cafdb85748c9f5a1caebc-d88yio6.png

Personality: Noren is a selfishly greedy but passionate man, whose actions are based primarily on his interests. He is also quite fickle, with his interest changing sporadically; one day he could want money and the next he decides to steal a bunch of watches. Noren can also be insane at times, doing recklessly dangerous things for the mere thrill of it or simply to watch the enemy suffer. He has rare instances of compassion towards others, but only if he really likes them. Noren is easily surprised at times, thinking the simplest of things extraordinary. He is an excellent actor, being able to convince most that he is nothing but a humble chef with a penchant for red leather.

History: After the Sin's exile, Noren had traveled the country side in search of a place to settle down for a while. He finally stopped at the small town of Erudine, where he took up residency as a chef in a small but pleasant tavern. There have been suspicions that a thief is in town since lately all of the peoples silverware started to go missing, very few have suspected the Chef of The Fox Den.

Powers: Snatch: The ability that enables its wielders to "rob" physical objects, without making any actual or direct contact. One drawback is that while the weapons themselves become unusable, techniques that do not require motion are not restricted. . He has nicknames for every "Hunt" to steal an object or life.

Pick-Pocket: When Noren has his eyes set on a specific object, he can temporarily increase his speed and stealth to an almost unfathomable level, being able steal things off of someones person without them realizing he did it.

Scam: Noren has the unnerving ability to talk most people into believing his words and giving him what he wants. It is a low level form of mind control that works on most however, those with a strong will or knowledge of the ability are completely immune to it's effects.

Strengths: Noren is notoriously fast, being able to move swiftly and silently. He is also quite the cook, being able to make something delicious out of mere leftovers or scraps.

Weaknesses: Noren is a slave to his greed, if he wants something he will stop at nothing to get it, even risk his life and more often than not the lives of others. He also has quite a superiority complex, sometimes even to the point of being comparable to the Sin of Pride. Noren is also temperamental becoming enraged at the smallest of things at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't stop myself since I'm watching Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins), lol

I see you are using an exact copy from an anime character. Also part of your snatch is the same as Khans power hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.