The knights of sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine you probably can't if theres no spaces left. It's not unusual for a group RP to have an upper limit.

It looks like sloth, gluttony and lust have not finished their cs'.So if you can make a better one for any of those sin, you can replace them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there is a chance. Sweet. Must hurry. You're okay if I hop in as well? "stealing" lust, gluttony, or sloth?

Well, they are uncomplete so it's fair enough that someone else may apply for them. A bit of competition might improve the quality of all applicants for it.

Reactions: Twisted
Yes, since they are incomplete you are free to take them. Unless the other person actually decides to finish.

• Useful
b7xx4x.jpg
"I'm not lazy, for laziness gets you killed. That's why I never lose. For my opponents become lazy"

Name:
Artorias

Sin:
Sloth

Sexuality:
Heterosexual, demisexual

Where is your mark:
Upper back, between shoulders.

Personality:
Artorias does not like anyone. He has a deep seeded hatred to the world. However, that does not mean that he is a cold hearted husk of emotion. He likes the sins alot, the few people with power matching his own. He's not lazy like his sin would entail, rather he works at a fairly hard and fast pace. He finds his sin to be a reminder to keep himself attuned to the world. However one thing he admitedly loves is his sleep.

History:
Before becoming exiled, artorias had a lover, a best friend, and a life. He had lived in the forest in a makeshift cabin with the two. His wolf Athos and his lover Ciaran. Life was good. Then like some shitty love story gone wrong he lost it all. His dog Athos was killed. Ciaran had been separated from him... Artorias was lost in rage. He killed the men who were hired to get Ciaran. Blindly swinging in a bloodlust rage he had done the unthinkable. He had slashed Ciaran. The cut was fatal hitting her neck, she had five minutes left of her life to which Artorias held her the whole time. He refuses to ever speak the final words she said to him, for they were only ever meant for him. He became nothing more than an exiled depressed drifter. he goes back to Ciaran's grave in the forest every year at the same time. paying his respects to her and Athos.

Powers:

Slumber:
Artorias falls into a deep and rejuvenating slumber. Healing his body and mind, but of course leaves him more than vulnerable. He can get up as quick as he can fall asleep. Depending on how well he sleeps during this time, he can wake up with more strength, a vitality buff, or even an "aura" of positivity. (The aura gives a light stat boost to allies in his vicinity.)

Yawn:
Artorias releases a rather loud yawn that makes all who hear or witness it extremely drowsy. This can have the direct effects of sleep deprivation to the target, causing hallucinations, depression, and general weakness. This does not directly put the target to sleep, but in due time the body will take it's course.

Horror:
Artorias will sort through the enemies recent nightmares and make the worst things he can think of to mentally fray his target. This can also brainwash the target to turn against allies.

Recuperative:
Artorias will sap energy from his foes and use it as his own. This can only be done once per target and multiple drains will just lead to a maintenance of the current higher amount of energy. This will often leave the targets more than just tired.

Strengths:
Artorias has grotesque amounts of physical strength, being able to make the power of a Rhino's charge look like nothing more than a tumbleweed hitting a wall. This in turn makes him very dexterous and he can take quite alot of abuse.

Artorias is a very wise man and has bountiful amounts of knowledge and he is always willing to share it with the sins. This makes him rather skilled in enchanting and the art of magic, even though he doesn't use magic often.

Silence is something unexpected from the embodiment sloth, but Artorias can keep to a hush as long as he gets his beauty sleep.

Weaknesses:
Artorias requires twice the amount of sleep a normal human would ever require, causing poor Artorias to be left vulnerable for long periods of time while sleeping.

Artorias will become easily frustrated and often cannot vent his anger properly, leading to unnecessary violence at times which can cause a shatter of crucial trust in Artorias.

Artorias is nearly deaf, but has taken the time to master the art of reading lips. This deafness can be a huge disadvantage when he needs to be suddenly awoken.
Hollow_Thief_Set_Male.png
(Without his armor he wears this, except for the hood. He wears his armor helmet all the time.)​

Last edited:
Reactions: Equinox
If there is anything that needs fixing, I'll fix it in the morning. It's 4am where I am, and there may be a few things that are kind of bad or generally not good. Anyway; be picky. I think he's kind of underpowered but we'll see how you guys like or hate it.

Okay cool. He looks good, but like I said to someone else. Could you please show a pick of him without armour , since no one is going to be wearing armour in the first meeting.

However your last ability is similar to wrath's, but it might be okay.

...Things have been a lot more hectic for me than expected... So I think it would be best for someone else to take gluttony.

Erm... If I can have him with just his helmet on? I planned for the helmet to literally be his face. If that's not cool with you, I'll find a pic.

His abilities do seem a bit underpowered to be honest. Yawn seems to be the only one that could be realistically dangerous, but unless his resistance to magic is phenomenal, Rukkei with a high level godsend would slaughter him long before he fell asleep.

I'd prefer to have a comfortable amount of power rather than just scraping the OP line. It seems more fair in that sense. I don't find it fun if my character could take a lightning strike and walk off with more power, y'know? I'll tweak some things, but I'm not intending on making him grotesquely strong in all categories. Parkpyro liked him and I like him, so in truth he's good enough for now, and the special moves are not all stated as the CS claims. It's a character run down so we know some basic stuff. Not the full thing.

That's certainly true. As for mine, I made it so that all of his abilities could be altered appropriately according to how the RP's going so if I feel he's being too OP then I can easily tone him down. That being said, I'm still going to try not to be OP in the first place.

I'll admit he's a little wimpy for an embodiment of sin, but I'll fix a few things. I wrote the CS up at 4 in the morning, so I wasn't thinking straight lol. Got a picture for him without armor. He's going to always wear the helmet from the first pic... As it will be his face practically.

Last edited:
Is everything okay and good to go now? For my character that is.

No problem. Assurance that the character is good is always nice. I'll post in the IC later today. There is too much of a chance for error when typing on my phone :P

So who are we waiting on as of now? Obviously the other sins, but are we just playing the waiting game until someone picks up the others or posts?

This is great so far. This kid is a stone cold bad ass lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.