The knights of sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm revising mainly atm, and I also want to wait for some other characters to post first. There's only so much we can do with so few characters.

I've been super busy lately and do not believe I can go through with this RP, sorry for such late notice.

Yes, the only sins currently taken are Pride, Wrath, Envy and Sloth. Nobody else has sufficiently completed their CS's. This leaves you with the choice of Greed, Lust and Gluttony ^_^

And Wrath. Cos it's not like the GM needs to play at all.

Name
Hana

Sin
Greed

Sexuality
Sapiosexual

Where is your mark?
The center of her chest

Appearance
render_by_shinhagiken-d7isxcu.png

Personality
Hana is a very reserved woman and although her Sin is greed, she hides it well. She prefers to keep an eye out for the other sins from the side lines, because she believes they, albeit powerful, are sometimes a bunch of lugs.

History
Hana was searching for a voice when she was summoned. Awhile back her voice was stolen from her and in return for that she has been using her powers to steal them from others, eager to replace her own and collect a few along the way. She is quite greedy. So she traversed town after town, using her abilities to steal away the voices she found most pleasing, along with an insurmountable amount of sweets and the moment she was summoned, made her way to where she believed the others would be.

Powers
Voleur Voix-A very handy ability that allows Hana to steal away an opponents voice forever. She can use it as her own only temporarily however and her hand must be contact with their throat to actually draw it out.

Prison De L'Ombre-This ability allows Hana to capture her opponents and trap them in an abyss of shadows for extended periods of time. However this ability requires an incredible amount of energy and focus and is not an instant attack. This is one reason she fights unseen from afar.

Voleur De L'Ombre-This offensive attack is her quickest and most dangerous. This ability allows Hana to temporarily mold herself into her own shadow, and from there she can travel wherever, inside the mind or pockets of the enemy. This also allows her to take what she wants from them, whether it be their voice, their food or their jugular.

Strengths
+Intelligent/Cunning +Level Headed

Weaknesses
-Physically Weak -Voiceless -Arrogant​

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting character. She is definitely accepted. Please post on the IC soon.

Also Wrath is not available. I created this Rp with the full intentions in taking part in it.

"Sapiosexual"? This is getting ridiculous now. The hell is a sapiosexual? Someone who's attracted to humans? In which case doesn't pansexual work fine?

Some who is attracted to intelligence I think. At least that's what the urban dictionary said

-_- that's a ridiculous term and it should be obliterated. Especially since it doesn't actually describe which gender they're attracted to.

If it makes you uncomfortable, I will change it to something more pleasing.

It's fine, it doesn't make me uncomfortable, it just makes me pissed off cos it makes me remember the state of the world as it is and how there are more types of sexuality now than there are species of tree. Or at least that's what it feels like. I'm tired of looking up a new kind of sexuality every other day that just turns out to be a pointless word assigned to something that used to be incorporated into basic "being attracted to someone".

That is understandable. I will be replying soon so I do hope that we can work together.

"Sapiosexual"? This is getting ridiculous now. The hell is a sapiosexual? Someone who's attracted to humans? In which case doesn't pansexual work fine?
Homo = Man
Sapien = Wise

BURN WARNING
Only thing ridiculous here is your apparent lack of ability to use Google...

What does it matter anyway? It just a more specific version of pan-sexuality.

Shame, this seems like it would be a fun role play! I wish I joined this site earlier! I would have definitely joined this rp. Maybe next time :D

Really? Well then, I'll post my sheet extremely soon. Is lust available?

original.gif

Name:
Finn Spievogel

Sin:
Lust

Sexuality:
Would fool around with anything that has a pulse

where is your mark:
His right shoulder blade

Appearance:
Sharrkan-magi-the-labyrinth-of-magic-33015279-460-681.jpg

Personality:
Finn Spievogel is the kind of boy dad's warn their daughter's about. He's nothing but trouble, and has an efficient way of getting what he wants, when he wants it. His motto is basically that if you can't screw it, it really isn't worth your time. The odd thing about Finn is that he craves human interaction. Whether it be gently brushing against someone by accident, or seriously nailing someone in a rickety old bed, he can't get enough of it. He always wants more, more, more, and he'll never be satisfied with what you give him. So once he's used you up how he wants, Trouble Maker Finn will put you on the back burner until he thinks of another use for you. Other than that, his only other interests in life would be 65% coco chocolate bars and albino rats.

History:
Before being summoned, Finn was living as a male prostitute and in an abundance of poverty. It may sound silly to many, but it was the only way he could support himself and little Sabrina. Sabrina was a young girl, about the age of six, when Finn found her. She was an orphan, so Finn decided to take care of her. Finn often was susceptible to anxiety attacks and trauma relapses from having to sell his body day after day, but he continued to do so for the well being of the little girl he loved. Eventually he was summoned and left Sabrina without giving her notice, leaving her to fend for herself. Shortly after, Finn had received word that Sabrina had been been killed by a band of thieves.

Powers:
Treachery of desire~ Finn can basically embody or manipulate the desires of an opponent. If the desire is not a specific trait, Finn can change the opponents desire to something suited to him.
Lustful Vengance~ Finn is able to force the opponent in to a state of lust where they can only be controlled by what Finn desires; basically mind control
Strengths:
Manipulation, giving others pleasure
Weaknesses:
Self-control, staying focused on something non-sex related​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.