The knights of sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
To tell you the truth that was a joke cs, the real Cs is coming in just a minute or two. Though I will be using the pic and Snatch. Pick-pocket is mine anyway.

I edited the CS, while still similar to Ban you will notice some minor changes that make him quite different in several aspects.

I will add both of you to the list.

@Dahrinn please add more to the history of your character, as well as adding a picture of him without his armour on. If you do this he will definitely be accepted.

@MonaLisaAngel01 can you add more to your character overall. At the moment she just looks like a template. Please add more to her history as well as expanding on her powers.

@Eon I am still waiting for a picture of your character by the way.

@Medusa also I am waiting to see your character

Once all the characters are finished I will begin to set up the Ic
Will do. I have been working on her history but I didn't want to leave it blank so I just scribbled something down for the time being.

That's okay, I look forward to her development

@Medusa

Sorry to say this but Snatch is basically a combination of Wrath's and Envy's powers. It does both improve you and nullify them at the same time. 1. It's kinda op and 2. I don't know what the point of my Jealous Nullification is now seeming as you have it but better

Plus, I figure Snatch is also going to be one of those abilities that will let you steal any one elses ability. For example, Godsend, which would easily boost your character's power 10-fold. In which case, how come the user of Snatch hasn't taken over the entire continent?

I edited Noren, He no longer has the heal factor and Snatch only applies to objects now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Equinox
I have added a sketch of the suit, just to try and give an idea of it's appearance

O.o why have you pasted it 4 times? And what's that thing below its legs?

1. Fixed it, just mobile formatting being a bitch

2. That's his body. There's a body in the suit XD

I posting the IC, but until people have made the corrections I have asked for you will not be allowed to post

I might take pride. But if someone else who is super serious about it, takes it before I'm done making a CS let them have it.

How did this guy not notice that list?

Shit. Sorry. Ugh... I've been having an off day. Prefer if I wasn't made a fool, because "this guy" already did that himself. :P Anyway, sorry about the mistake. I made a miscount and proceeded to not notice someone had taken pride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.