The knights of sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm trying. I'm a bit distracted at the moment, but I'll get it done by tonight!​

Please, please, please tell me there's still room

Aww, I was hoping nobody had completely submitted for Lust XD I'll think about it, but I may not be able to think anything up for the remaining one, especially not powers, and I'm very sorry ahead of time if I don't post here again. It seems like a lovely rp.

I've probably got some powers that are appropriate stored away somewhere so if you need help, I can help.

Thank you, @Yokai! I'll think some stuff up for the CS sometime today, if nobody snags it before I get back. I'm heading off in a few for a new tv.

ooh exciting. You should get a 3D one so you can watch like 2% of programs in 3D.

Reactions: Twisted
As some of you may know... I'm out of it right now. I'm highly interested in this RP still and I am not quitting. But I probably won't be answering too fast... I need more time to think about what I'm typing. Some stuff is making me uncomfortable in my life. I'll be fine. I just need a bit of time. This probably wasn't a good place to put this... But whatever. I just wanted to inform you guys and gals.

I'm a pest. I know. But I don't want this to die dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.