The Kitten and the Horse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nnn-nghh~" Moaned the other against his lips. Momo felt everything in him heat up, ans drool slip from his mouth. He felt like he would die if Trae didn't quit teasing him. "Pl-Please no....No f-foreplay...."

"Aren't you impatient." He murmured, moving both hands away before pulling those perfect cheeks of Momo's apart. Kissing his back as a warning, he gently pushed into the puckered hole. He was a centaur, far bigger than Momo in the lower region, so he always made sure that the kitten was ready and comfortable before really getting physical

Wincing a bit, he let out a strangled moan as he dug his claws into the table, his eyes wide from the pain before they slowly relaxed as the pain dulled to pleasure. Once he felt ready, he began to row his hips back against the horse, meowing and moaning as he looked back at him.

Lightly pressing the other's lips to his, Trae moved his hips slowly. He let him ease into it, as always, though once he knew everything was fine, he didn't hold back. The sound of skin slapping echoed through the cabin, the sensual session turned rough between them.

As always it drove Momo crazy. Screaming in pure pleasure, the kitten pulled his mouth from the kiss to bite hard on his lower lip with a growl. His own hands went to play with himself, feeling himself ache with the need to release.

Swatting his hand away, Trae moved in to help instead. He licked and sucked on his lover's shoulders, wanting everyone in the Dollhouse to know that this little kitten was taken by yours truly. With his free hand, he lightly played and twisted Momo's nipples just to hear those beautiful screams again

The horse's wish was granted as those sweet screams leaked from him again. He laid his head on the table, drooling onto it as his hips quickly met the others. Everything was all too much for him. He felt like he was loosing himself. And too Momo? That was the best feeling in the world. Blonde hair stuck to his forehead as he sweated, and he tried to look and see what faces his horse was making. "Tr-Trae~!" He screamed out, smirking a bit.

With all the harmonic noises and just how ethereal the neko looked, it just sent him over the edge. The tight pressure on his member only fueled that release, causing him to grunt happily into Momo's ear. Panting for breath, he managed to relax himself and come to reality that they both had completely fucked up their kitchen table.

Momo too had released feeling the other cum so harshly inside him. He panted before purring in content. Then he looked down at the table Trae built from hand and saw all the scratches and....white goo all over it. Blushing a bit, he giggled before looking up at his horse. "Mmm....Well that was puurrrfect hmmm?"

Offering a tired smile, he nuzzled the other's cheek before offering a soft kiss. "Come on, let's get washed up and dressed so we can get that fish... All that exercise tired me out."

"Your tired? Ha, I can barely walk...." Whined the kitten as he nuzzled close to him. "Your so big~" Giggled the neko as he turned around to kiss him.

He let out a snort, his arms wrapping tightly around his small boyfriend's hips. Taking him in his arms, bridal style, he wandered their way into the shower. Changing into his true form, he stepped into the extra large shower and sighed happily

As the warm water hit his skin, the kitten purred as leaned his head up, letting the water run over him. His tail turned wet and soggy and heavy to move, so it just laid limp from his bum. Looking at his lover, he smiled and leaned his head on his shoulder, kissing his collar bone.

"You're so affectionate today, it's almost scary..." He laughed, closing his eyes. "God, I love you Momo. You know that, right?"

"I love you too....Mmm, I must be I'm heat or something crazy like that." Giggled the cat as he jumped his leg playfully

"Well, how will I ever deal with that?" He moaned sarcastically, his hands wandering the other's side. "I'll be all fucked out."

"Well you'll have to deal with it~ You wouldn't want your sweet kitty to be unsatisfied, would you~?" Purred the kitten.

"No, of course not..." He cooed, laughing. "Well, since I'm such a good boyfriend, could you wash my back and my tail? It's always hard to reach."

"Of course, hon." Smiled Momo, and grabbed the scrub brush. He them sidestep around him to get to the back before scrubbing him.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
With his tail swaying absently, Trae worked on his hair in the meantime. "Mm, fishing... we should probably do that and store up for the winter. Ice fishing is NOT my thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.