The Kitten and the Horse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo glanced at him, his fluffy tail swaying behind him.nit slowly rolled up to show his bottom a bit, as he smirked before covering it. "Sure, could you make it."

Looking away with heated cheeks, he offered a soft smile. "You're sending miz signals, babe."

"I know, I like confusing you~" He giggled walking over to wrap his arms around him. "Now that you understand that Eric doesn't exist, maybe we can go back to having that perfect morning."

"Will you let me?" He murmured, eyeing the other wearily. "You were so mad, I don't know why! I love you..."

"I love you too....As long as you don't talk about he who doesn't exist, we're fine." He smiled.

"Fine." He muttered softly, closing his eyes. "Do you still want that fish?"

"Whatcha got in mind?" He whispered, smiling softly

The cat's tail moved away from his bottom as he turned to bend on the table wagging his bottom in the air with a smirk.

Letting a soft hum escape his lips, he took in the sight of his lover's perfect bottom. Lightly pulling him close, he ran his nose along the man's neck while his hand snaked down to the bare flesh

As always, his claws extended and he softly dug them in the table as he looked back at him with lust filled eyes, and a playful smirk.

Kissing along his neck carefully, he let himself knead the other's bum so much so, that soft bruises formed. It was prrsomal revenge for all of the scratches and nips he faced almos yt? Every night.

Soft moans slipped from his coral colored lips his eyes squeezing shut as his bottom slowly pressed back into him, grinding itself closer to him.

Moving his one hand up to Momo's lips, he let his kisses trail back up to his ear. Whispering a quiet "suck", he impatiently waited for the man to obey as he mimiced the grind

Opening his mouth, he allowed the fingers entrances as he swallowed them whole. Trae always taste like the smenof nature. It was odd, but Momo liked it. His tongue slowly liked the crevices of his fingers, and rolled around the digits like he would suck on his groin.

Pulling them out, he didn't need to warn the other from the sudden intrusion. It was rare that Trae took reigns, but when he did? He had fun with it. Biting down carefully on the other's neck, he massaged Momo's insides skillfully

Whining out in pleasure, he rowed his bottom long with his hand his nails slowly dragging down the wooden table as peaked an eye open to look at him.

"Good kitty..." He breathed, his free hand moving to the front as he danced his fingertips along the length of the neko's groin- never close enough to cause friction, but enough to drive him crazy. Kissing his cheek, he silently demanded to be kissed on the mouth instead, wanting to taste every bit of the other.

A slight meow broke free from his mouth as his cock grew more hard from not being touched. Turning his head, he feverishly kissed him, his tongue pushing through those lips wanting to taste him.

Chuckling into the kiss, he added another two digits while finally letting his hand grip the other's groin. Moving in gentle strokes- almost agonizingly slow- he took in the small squirms and whines happily

Status
Not open for further replies.