The Kitten and the Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bear turned around with a growl, slowly his features changed to that of a real bear. "What the hell are you doing in MY forest."

"YOUR forest?! Don't make me laugh." He snorted, trotting closer. "I have lived here ny entire life, and neither me nor the spirits of this forest appreciate the fact that you hurt my lover. So how about you apologize and we can forget about all of this?"

He growled, and stood on his hind legs so he towered over him. "I didn't do anything. That damn neko doesn't belong in my forest!"

"No, but he belongs in MINE." He snapped, eyes glaring up at the bear creature. "I don't want to start trouble, pal, I want to share the forest with all creatures, but if you keep acting disrespectful, I'll have to fucking fight you."

"And you think I'm afraid of some puny little teddybear?" He cooed teasingly, scoffing

"Just stay the hell out of my forest! Then I won't attack you damn kitten. The damn pest was setting traps in my territory."

"This is less than a mile away from my home, you asshole! This "territory" of yours is completely bull! Now apologize!"

"Then fight me!" He growled, flicking out his knife. "Come at me."

"Oh what? You think you can't take me withouta knife?! You that weak!"

"I may be weaker than a bear, but I'm certainly not as dumb as one!" He cackled, stance ready.

Steadily avoiding the creature, he started to run away- if only to lead him away from his home and away from the neko. "Catch me if you can, loser!"

Bring a horse meant that his speed was much faster than his, and only when they reached a large river did he stop,.

The bear continued to run until seeing the river. He skid to a stop, and glared at him.

Shooting a glare in return, he knew all too well that the water wasn't too difficult to tread. Some nights, he often washed up in the stream. Changing his form, he dove into the river and started to swim to the other side with a taunting laugh

Glaring at him, he went after him. Being a bear, he was a fairly good swimmer, since he did have to catch fish for food.

Once getting to the other side, he caught his breath fully. "F-Fucking hell, you're persistent."

Status
Not open for further replies.