The Kitten and the Horse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay. Then maybe she should set some rabbit traps or something." He smiled, as he scrubbed. While Trae wasn't looking he smirked and got to his knees, under the horse body and slowly began to lick at his member.

Jumping in surprise, it had taken him months of practice not to just kick the other whenever he was behind him and surprised him. "O-Oi, Momo! What are you doing?!"

Slowly working his tony, hot tongue, he didn't answer and continued to lick, before he began to cover the head of the member with his mouth

He clung to the wall of the shower, his knees buckling into place to stop him from falling onto the other. After only a few seconds, it was obvious that Trae was completely flustered. "N-Ngh.... M-Momo, why are you doing this?"

Once again, Momo didn't answer, but a moan did slip from his lips, vibrating the thick member. Momo couldn't possibly cover the whole thing, since it was rather...huge in his true form but he did try.

A moan escaped the centaur's lips, though he did manage to stay at least somewhat under control enough to not hurt his kitten. "M-Mo... Momo, oh god... B-Be careful, please!"

Momo rubbed the huge cock as his head swiftly bobbed. He opened his eyes a bit, purring onto the member.

"G-God... God, I fucking love you!" He groaned, unable to take much more

Reactions: Ocean
Momo continued to suck until feeling the other release into his mouth. Struggling to swallow it all, a bit of it dripped from his mouth.

"You're... You're such a good boy..." He whispered, "I owe you..."

"I owe you so much." He whispered

"Mm... You sure? Because that was fucking amazing."

"I'm positive baby." Giggled the kitten as he got out the shower.

Shyly washing the rest of himself up, he stepped out of the shower aswell before wrapping them both in towels. "Be a doll and set out some traps?"

"Ill finish cooking..." He whispered, offering a soft kiss

"Get dressed first, nerd. I dont want you freezing your cute butt, anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.