The Kitten and the Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggling, he swayed his tail before hurrying to get dressed. Once he was he got the black bag filled with all the things he would need to set traps. "See ya soon Trae~!" Called Momo as he ran out.

"Be back in fifteen kinutes, okay?" He called, before sighing and easing into the closest chair

Momo giggled and set out. The fifteen minutes soon were up, and the kitten hadn't returned. Thirty minutes passed, and kitten wasn't back. Am hour was up, and yet the neko still hadn't returned and a storm was heading in.

In his panic, Trae bundled himself up tight and tugged on a back of warm tea and extra clothes for his lost kitten. Letting out a grunt, ge moved to venture into the woods

Far off the path in the woods lay Momo. Ripped clothes, and blood everywhere. He laid unconscious, and it looked as if he broken a few things.

He instantly got to work, tugging out a quick few bandages, tugging on a hoodie for him. "Momo? Come on..."

Momo didn't budge. His lips completely blue. He had a chunk of meat missing from his arm, like he was bitten by something.

He quickly hurried thriugh the woods, his extra leg power causing him to be bsck within minutes as he hurried inside. Sitting down his lover by the fire, he held him close and lightly rocked the kitten. "Shh... I'll get you nice and fixed."

Slowly, the kitten warmed up, his eyebrow twitching as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, baby..." He whispered, strojing his cheek. "How are you feeling?"

His eyes were cloudy with confusion, until they widen with panic. "....B-Bear! Tr-Trae there was a-a bear!"

"Shh... You'-re safe inside, now. Just relax, okay? You've got a pretty bad gash, but I'll fix it up. You just need to warm up, okay?"

• Love
Reactions: Ocean
"N-No, n-n-no Trae! That b-b-bear was.....was like u-us! He's a-angry! He w-wants to ki-kill us!" Screamed the poor kitten in full on panic mode.

"You must have bonked your head pretty hard when you fell, babe." He sighed, wrapping him up in a blanket. "I'll go find this bear, if he's like us, he'll be able to communicate."

"I...I didn't hit my h-h-head, Trae! That bear i-is ev-evil!" Momo screamed, as he struggled to sit up. "D-Don't go! H-H-He'll kill you!"

"Please relax," He insisted, getting properly bundled up. "And just stay here for now, please? I'll scope it out."

Momo whimpered, as he watched him, his eyes longing for him to come back.

Giving him a final smile of reassurance, he headed into the cold with his knife in pocket just in case and a flashlight in hand

Deep into the woods was wear the bear was. Blood by his mouth from when he attacked the kitten. He had ears and claws like a bear, but a body of a human. He walked around barefoot, in search of food.

Spotting the creature, he grimaced. "Oi! Asshole, what the fuck was that all about?! You almost killed my boyfriend!"

Status
Not open for further replies.