The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, not sure why the update locked our thread. Getting that figured out now, hopefully...

Ok. I'm back. I'll be working on my post which will have servants visit all the guards to call them to the Guard quarters. If I talked to you about having a guard you control in my task force, can you please give me a location of your character.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is @Mayu. 's turn in the inn?
I believe it is my turn xD I was going to post last night, my muse was on overdrive, but there was the update. I promise to post at some point in time today. =^.^= My muse is kinda dead right now due to a pounding headache(compliments of the people downstairs who smoke weed ;.; )

Ok. I'm back. I'll be working on my post which will have servants visit all the guards to call them to the Guard quarters. If I talked to you about having a guard you control in my task force, can you please give me a location of your character.
Castle Library. :3

I guess conman's concerns about being gone for two days really didn't end up mattering when the website was down for a day and a half of it XD

I'll just keep lurking until someone posts.

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
Their shoes clacking into the castle floor, Xoar and Hadoram made their way to the throne room at various speeds. Xoar being the most eager to get there, she slammed open the doors to the throne room, only to catch a glimpse of the King and Queen leaving it.

*sad violin*

Ah, crap. I didn't even see your post. I'd had that post queued up since before the update, I just didn't finish it before bed that night and by the time I went to post it, the site was down. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible person >_<

Ah, crap. I didn't even see your post. I'd had that post queued up since before the update, I just didn't finish it before bed that night and by the time I went to post it, the site was down. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible person >_<
Meh, it's alright. The Update sure caught us all off guard, huh?

I believe it is my turn xD I was going to post last night, my muse was on overdrive, but there was the update. I promise to post at some point in time today. =^.^= My muse is kinda dead right now due to a pounding headache(compliments of the people downstairs who smoke weed ;.; )
Write your posts in a Document of sort while your muse is in the mood, and just copy-paste it in here whenever you can.

Who wants to help Sylviana find Ashley?

Apparently I am unable to let such a thing slide without making a HUGE deal about it.

I'm so sorry.

wX0jCLo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
I'd just like to formally apologize to you all for my last post. I apologize for taking such immaturity in this thread, and for making Princess missing one of my posts such a big thing.

Check out those sweet shades though.

Hiya! I'm new here!
I'm just gonna make a character.
Or two.
There's no rule against making two characters, is there?

Have you read the rules, TubaGlue?

Status
Not open for further replies.