The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are able to, and wish you lot's of luck in finding another place that's just as good, if not better than the one you are at now, as soon as you can.

Rant:
  • I feel like adding the Bitter Kousa as a character just for the fun of it.
  • I get more and more unsure about even having Cole and Snap every post I make with them. To be quite frank, I honestly don't like playing them much. At least not both.
  • I can't write a plot. My plots so far are nothing but messes.
  • You are all great. Seriously, every one of you.

Come on IPDS, don't be like that

Come on IPDS, don't be like that
Attack a castle servant in the hopes of getting to talk to someone.

The one creature that killed the one another character talked to earlier, and that also is the aunt of another, before being put before a fourth.

Captured by a pirate.

Poisonous fruits and small heritages.

9/10 writing, worthy an award.

Kudos to whoever can find all the puns.

KLpNgbV.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Bitter Kousa[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Not given any name, she usually goes by her species' name.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]56[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]DOS (Day Of Sprouting): [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3rd of Apr.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Tree, Bitter Kousa[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Orientation: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Home city: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Blue River[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical description: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Bitter Kousa is a large tree, her branches first appearing longer up on her trunk. The branches are thick, and stretch out far. Along with dense leaves, her branches also hold numerous yellow fruits by the same name.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality traits: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Who is this?" Bitter Kousa is a tree after information. She wants to know all her limited senses can't tell her, and can be a bit of a control freak.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But of course you had to attack me." The somewhat solitude she has grown up in, her personality has grown unfriendly and sarcastic, sometimes one might even say… bitter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I… I forgot, they said something about it." Despite wanting any and all information she may get, she rarely is able to hold on it, being rather forgetful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You do seem nice, anyway." Despite all of the above, she has a heart, metaphorically, and does ultimately care for her friends. They are unfortunately few.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History/bio: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Back in the days of 146 Claude, a pollinated fruit from Bitter Kousa's mother withered on the ground, leaving her seed to grow in it. Growing up, lliterally, her mother stood much in her way of the sun, leaving her malnourished most of the time until her mother was chopped down, for research on their poisonous properties and their potential use in potions. Still just a sapling, she herself was left alone, with the rest of the nearby forest and all gardens in Blue River for company.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Since then she has watched many of the non-tree plants in the town and around it come and go, due to their vastly different lifespans. Despite noticing the change in her roots when humans and animals walk over them, she has got no real way of neither noticing nor communicating with them. Until the arrival and granting of powers of one special girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/abilities: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Can produce a poison hidden in her luringly sweet fruits that can after around ten minutes of intense pain paralyze whoever consumes it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preferred weapon: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Can't move, can't fight. Has a natural defense technique based on filling her popular fruits with a poisonous core.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Notable features: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Is a tree. Her branches are covered in sweet fruits.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Is, like most plants in Evertrue, sentient, and communicates through chemicals spread using the underground root network all plants share.[/BCOLOR]

Accepted! Again, I'll have all the new characters up on the main post...eventually...I find it's actually easier to do them in a batch than it is to do each one when they come in, this isn't just me procrastinating...

Hi guys, I'm now looking through the locations and from what I've figured, there is only one forge in the whole kingdom? So there are no blacksmiths in Sapphire City? And in the central island?

@PrincessLala95 Can I possibly add a member or two to the Royal Family that currently rules Evertrue?

There are blacksmiths in every town, but the City of Steel is just known for having the BEST and the MOST blacksmiths.

And @Shin-Ryu Lightning that depends on who exactly they would be...?

There are blacksmiths in every town, but the City of Steel is just known for having the BEST and the MOST blacksmiths.

And @Shin-Ryu Lightning that depends on who exactly they would be...?
I was thinking perhaps a daughter from the King's previous marriage. Maybe the Princess' older or younger sibling.

Aurélie is an only child. That's kind of a major plot point. If you read Phillippe's bio, it gives a detailed account of his struggles with his wife to bear children. Aurélie has a dead sister, Odette, and a dead brother, but that's it.

Aurélie is an only child. That's kind of a major plot point. If you read Phillippe's bio, it gives a detailed account of his struggles with his wife to bear children. Aurélie has a dead sister, Odette, and a dead brother, but that's it.
Okay understandable. I just thought I'd ask for permission before dropping a bomb ^^"

I forgot to do payday on Thursday. Whoops.

Payday was today instead. All active characters (characters who have posted in the last 2 weeks) have received their paycheques. All inactive characters have been moved to the inactive list. The next payday will be Thursday, March 3rd
  • Please check the activity list to make sure that all your characters are active! We had LOTS of people bumped down to the inactivity list this payday!
  • Please check all your characters to make sure that your gold count and occupations are accurate. If there's an error, please either PM me or post here so it can be fixed.
  • Please just make sure everything is right and I haven't messed anything up!
All new characters as of today are posted to the character list. Characters who have posted since joining are on the active list, while characters who have yet to post remain invisible.
  • Please check that your new characters ARE listed and that all their information is accurate.
  • Please check that your new characters links are working properly and go where they need to go.
  • Please just make sure everything is right and I haven't messed anything up!
Guys. Start posting with your inactive characters. Invite all your friends. Invite random people from around the site. Keep RPing. Have fun!!

I should probably have added earlier, but Bitter Kousa doesn't have either money or clothes. Also, Bailor ought to be moved to the inactive list, I'm pretty sure.

What concerns invitations, I'll try to get some out.

NEvermind. I should discuss it in PM with the people instead. My bad.

Princess should be here in about two hours when she finishes work. She might take longer though. She's talking about doing a big update tonight. You know, the kind that adds new features to the RP.

New update? looking forward to it =^.^=

I'll get a post up for my characters later, sorry for being absent, had....slight....writers block. and by slight, I mean I couldn't even think of two words, so I took a couple day break. ^.^"

Status
Not open for further replies.