The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

since it is Chukk's 21st birthday, I highly doubt that he will be posting tonight. Is it ok for me to make a second character Lala?
Has it been a week?

I know that, I assumed when she wakes, she could help Maven see the queen. Hopefully that'll be my only help, till then, I'll go on with my usual plans and have Maven play those weird prison cell games. Is that fine?
Well Isabella's not leaving the castle when she wakes up, so that's not likely. Just have the guards take him to the castle.

Since I made jericho? Yeah a week has passed already, I could double check though if you would like

20 days, just checked. You can make two new characters if you want lol, and a third one tomorrow xD

oh wow, that long eh? Ah Ill just make one for now. if I feel ambitious i might make a third

Well Isabella's not leaving the castle when she wakes up, so that's not likely. Just have the guards take him to the castle.
Well, that works still. I can work with either way things may turn out for Maven. Thanks Princess! ^-^ And sorry for the trouble

Hey guys :D I just wanted to let you know that I won NaNoWriMo and will therefore be returning to a more regular, frequent, and stable pattern of visiting and posting. All characters who aren't on the list yet will be within the next few minutes, some invites will be heading out, and I'll be posting momentarily.

The festivals could not have come at a better time! Now it is Mr. Goat's time to shine!

Note: It will likely just attempt to trick people into doing stupid things such as getting drunk and making deals with people. If anything major happens I'll take it up with you.

So, what if our characters don't have fancy to wear to the occasion? Can we just clean up a little and get a mask?

So, what if our characters don't have fancy to wear to the occasion? Can we just clean up a little and get a mask?
Yeah, just post a picture of your outfit and mask. It doesn't have to be fancy, it just has to look nice enough. My characters have fancy stuff because they can afford it - Arianna is Queen, Lucille is a noblewoman, Lance is a guard given a uniform, and Isabella is a friend of the Queen's. So they are all able to easily access nice clothing. It's up to you whether you buy something nice for the ball or not.

Reactions: CoreyXIX
Alright. It's just that one character has no way to carry extra things other than what he has, and the other never has use for fancy clothing. I'll post the stuff in a bit.

The Reaper coming to the ball reminds me of the painting Death Comes to the Dinner Table. It's kind of amusing even if it has little to do with anything.

Death at a Funeral. Have you seen that movie? Watch the original version with the British guys, much better than the American remake.

I heard the British one was quite a bit better I'll have to check it out.

Hey guys, sorry I havent put a Loque post up in a couple days. I've been and still am very busy as of late, currently working my last hours at my minimum wage job and moving up to 9.50 an hour at another place. Also lots of school work. I will try to get a post up tonight after work.