Pic:
fairytail-115-2.jpg

Suit:
Costume__Snape_Formal_Robes_by_Kazekuro.jpg

Mask:
Black_Larga_Mask.jpg

This is the OOC, not the sign-ups thread

well, haven't been here in a while.

Unfortunately, there's a reason for that. With life, starting two of my own RPs, my girlfriend and work all getting in the way, not to mention trying to start several personal projects which may or may not include a podcast and a youtube channel, I'm having to cut some things out of my schedule, and this is one of them. I had fun while I managed to stay here, sorry I couldn't stay longer.

sorry guys but i gotta get to bed, gott sleep my last three hours then get up for an anthropology exam XD

Reactions: CoreyXIX
Just thought I should inform people that I am returning! Erm... Is there anywhere I can join in with people?

Well the winter ball is technically still going, at least until the next post from the Queen. You could make a last minute appearance.

Well the winter ball is technically still going, at least until the next post from the Queen. You could make a last minute appearance.
No, the Winter Ball is over and people are expected to begin making their way out. It will be in an OOC note on my next post.

I say technically because you haven't made said post yet as far as I know of.

I would prefer that people not show up though, given that I need to end it

K then. Is there anywhere else I can join in? Or should I wait until things start up after the ball and see?

that moment I thought this was dead but characters are still being made XP

Who is still actually here? We have three people who are recently active in the IC and one of which has only posted once. We need people to be active again. If someone wants someone to do a side-RP with, I am free.

Pretty much, but there are still a few characters running around. If the castle doesn't open though I think it is safe to say it dead.

Let's get this show back on the road.

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn