The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
hey guys sorry for the silence, been busy with exams and such. also my home wifi is shit, im lucky enough to be able to postthis. i will poke Chuk until he posts then ill have a post up by monday if I cant get the internet to cooperate. again sorry for the delay

Reactions: CoreyXIX
Sorry my replies are taking a while. I'm working today. I'll be picking up my pace when I get off in an hour or so, honest!

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Don't worry. Things like this tend to happen and you don't have to apologize. Just let me know what's going on.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Wait woah! I stop getting alerts from this RP, but my character is still here? I've been gone for a long time ya' know. Can you imagine the prime reading skills I don't have but gotta pull off? XD Anyway, sorry I've been gone so long, I honestly don't know what's goin' on, but I'll try to take from where I left off.

In preparation for the holiday season, I will be bringing in a new character momentarily.

Well, it's getting late over here and my brain could use a rest. So, signing off for now.

Reactions: CoreyXIX
@King_Dalmasca I don't know where you're claiming to be in your post because I don't think the guards in Astaeron's small prison have that kind of immediate access to the Queen - they'd have to walk across town to get to her, after all - but with Arianna, there's no such thing as "busy with political matters", and she also doesn't have an assistant. The closest thing she has to an assistant is Lucille, but you made your post before I had posted her character sheet. So yeah, Maven is going to be waiting for a long time..

• Thank You
Reactions: King_Dalmasca
@King_Dalmasca I don't know where you're claiming to be in your post because I don't think the guards in Astaeron's small prison have that kind of immediate access to the Queen - they'd have to walk across town to get to her, after all - but with Arianna, there's no such thing as "busy with political matters", and she also doesn't have an assistant. The closest thing she has to an assistant is Lucille, but you made your post before I had posted her character sheet. So yeah, Maven is going to be waiting for a long time..
Then I must mean your friend. I guess I had mistaken her for an assistant. And I was sure that the queen had no "political matters". In my eyes, to all evil-doers or just plain prisoners, all guards are mean to them. XD Whether they did something bad or not, their behind bars for a reason. And the wait isn't a problem. I have a few odd games Maven can do while waiting for your friend, not assistant to wake up from that sleeping potion and come see him on your behalf. Sorry for the confusion if any. Is there anything else I should know, maybe something that may require I edit my post?

since it is Chukk's 21st birthday, I highly doubt that he will be posting tonight. Is it ok for me to make a second character Lala?

And I should add that, in your posts, I was asleep on your bedroom floor yet no one addressed the seemingly lifeless body in the room. So I took my own action (which was probably a bad idea now that I think about it) and had your guards remove me, off screen, while you and the reaper continued your conversation. Other wise, I'm still on your bedroom floor. Lol

Then I must mean your friend. I guess I had mistaken her for an assistant. And I was sure that the queen had no "political matters". In my eyes, to all evil-doers or just plain prisoners, all guards are mean to them. XD Whether they did something bad or not, their behind bars for a reason. And the wait isn't a problem. I have a few odd games Maven can do while waiting for your friend, not assistant to wake up from that sleeping potion and come see him on your behalf. Sorry for the confusion if any. Is there anything else I should know, maybe something that may require I edit my post?
I don't know what friend you mean.

Reactions: King_Dalmasca
Oh, you mean Isabella, the servant? You kind of knocked her out, she's asleep and in the Dark Realm.

I know that, I assumed when she wakes, she could help Maven see the queen. Hopefully that'll be my only help, till then, I'll go on with my usual plans and have Maven play those weird prison cell games. Is that fine?