The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I know the person playing the Queen had a lot of IRL stuff happening this month. And i think Professor or whoever it is playing Jericho has classes or something if I recall correctly. I got work and class to deal with too. No idea for everyone else.

with work, class, and finals coming up, ive been pretty booked, but fear not for I have not left :P
Yay!

Edit: It should also be noted it is late over where I am so you can go ahead and discuss the plan. I'll just have Tomus do something.

XD I love how this started because of an anime question XD and its all good, not everyone is a fan of the high school romance/comedy/drama genre of anime.

NV, goooooooo tooooooo theeeee casssssstle. Also I'm a spooky ghost of your cooooooncience!

hmmm... im getting a strange feeling that I should go to the castle...

Greetings I am writing up an application for this and should have it complete soon, I do think it will be a fairly good app but if there are any problems feel free to inform me either through message or on the site itself.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
so many people just want to fight. Why can't we all just love instead? *says the person who's character literally drop kicked someone in the face to enter an area*