The King of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I be informed once this has a spot open or something, looks nice.

>*flashbacks*
>*Shivers*
I assume your handsome Knight of Astora went nuts and put the bug on his head, didn't he? Both versions of that story are heartbreaking... I saved him on my first playthrough because I heard tell of a certain theory revolving around him and I dug around the wiki for confirmation and lore to support it. Just happened to stumble upon the, "HE'S GONNA FUCKING DIE," part.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Yeah seriously ;~;, I used to be a big souls fanatic, once I had to fight him I made sure everything was set up perfectly. The saddest music possible in the background, and the feels ;~;

@CasketCase
Only those who had encountered the miasma could use magic
Small question about your post. Anyone can use elemental/healing/wire magic if they're taught how. It is only believed by the common folk that these types of magic are connected to the Miasma, there is no actual evidence such a connection exists (not saying whether that statement is true or not though). It's only chaos magic that requires contact with the miasma to be used. As he has never been trained in magic Haima could believe that all magic requires contact with the Miasma, but that wouldn't be true. I just want to confirm whether there's been a misunderstanding here or not.

Yeah, I believe I misunderstood that in general. Corrections shall be made.

And done.

Last edited:
I thought my post was optional until I was given a reason to be in town by your post.

Couldn't think of anything barring a single paragraph with no substance. I'm not exactly into those :/

Post is up, its been almost two weeks since the last one, couldn't wait any longer Zeraj. I took into account your latest OOC post and went along the most logical route, though there wasn't much to write for you and Casket this time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Yaaaay post! That map, 10/10

Reactions: DoughGuy
Bah. Sorry about that. One whole week without logging on to Iwaku. Been extremely busy since last week. But now that ordeal is finished. Will post tonight after work.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Doughguy
I'll start working on the IC soon. If @Hyper Henchman doesn't get a post up by then Paxton will simply stand on the road observing Jaynia.

Haima: Worsening citizen/hunter relationships, one word at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.