The King of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CasketCase Hey Casket. The RP has moved on considerably since your last post. In fact I thought you and Zeraj had both dropped out so I had killed your characters off. That can be undone if you're rejoining the RP? Your post came out of the blue considering how long its been.

@CasketCase Hey Casket. The RP has moved on considerably since your last post. In fact I thought you and Zeraj had both dropped out so I had killed your characters off. That can be undone if you're rejoining the RP? Your post came out of the blue considering how long its been.
Honestly, I was waiting for Zeraj to reply to break up the little cycle we had, only to see that the game had been put into hiatus until today. To answer you question, yeah, I'm still interested, although I suppose I should learn to read through others' post more carefully just in case of situations like this.

Honestly, I was waiting for Zeraj to reply to break up the little cycle we had, only to see that the game had been put into hiatus until today. To answer you question, yeah, I'm still interested, although I suppose I should learn to read through others' post more carefully just in case of situations like this.
Ok cool. I will then need to ... figure out how this happens. Would you be ok with Haima having been injured and knocked unconscious during the battle? While he was out Jacob finished off the beast but was killed. The guards who found the scene mistook him for being dead but he will know wake up as the other hunters find him?

Ok cool. I will then need to ... figure out how this happens. Would you be ok with Haima having been injured and knocked unconscious during the battle? While he was out Jacob finished off the beast but was killed. The guards who found the scene mistook him for being dead but he will know wake up as the other hunters find him?
That's fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.