The King of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they saw her returning to the village they smiled and the mood seemed to brighten amongst them. Whatever was out there didn't require a hunter which meant it wasn't plague related, good news for them. With an extra perk in their step they continued onwards.

Bestest part in bestest post ever.

Jacob has my sympathy.

And so it begins. I look forward to seeing your responses to this everyone.

To Casket and Zeraj your characters will know from experience you have about five to ten seconds to react now before the transformation finishes. Consider them already in combat.

Heyo Doughguy! So obviously this is closed, but I was wondering if it'd be possible for you to tell me if a spot comes up?

There's already two people on that list so it will be a wait even if spots open up.

Bah alert system why have you failed me. Will get post later tonight.

Iwaku alerts can be very buggy :/ Looking forward to your post!

Good question. Let's say six, maybe seven feet?

So I just realised I made a small mistake in my last post. Haima's first attack chopped off one of the beast's upper arms so there was only a single one going for Haima's throat. I've made sure to mention this in my current post. I hope that wouldn't have affected your actions Casket but its fixed now. I've also tagged you guys in this latest to hopefully stop any problems with the alerts occurring again.

Sorry. Been busy the past few days, only to come back to the website having changed. Once I get things sorted, I'll put out my post.

Reactions: DoughGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.