The Journey OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put up a little post to get Lillith back in there. Sorry it is so short!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome back! And it's fine!

Edit: Your icon is making me die from laughter!

Alrighty, I'm cured, I took care of another post, now its time to put some work into this!

Reactions: LastCinder
Might be a little slower in my replies today and this weekend guys, for the Collabs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
It's fine dude! Take your time! It's fun :D plus it's holidays here we'll be slow too lmao

Merry Christmas everyone!! Happy Chanukah!! Happy Kwanzaa too!!!!

I hope all your holidays are amazing :D Last year I made a little card but I think I'm gonna try drawing at some point in this upcoming year! I have an idea for some of our characters and that shall, potentially, be my gift to you all... If I ever get it done :D!
(Or started...)

But seriously c: I hope you guys enjoy a good day tomorrow regardless of whichever holiday you celebrate!!!!!!!

I'm still very present, and Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the long waits in replies. A lot of things happening right now @__@. Damn IRL

Reactions: LastCinder
I'm still very present, and Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the long waits in replies. A lot of things happening right now @__@. Damn IRL

It's fine dude :D busy time of year! Thanks for letting us know though! We await those replies!

Such interesting stuff coming in the future~~~~*wiggles fingers magically*

tumblr_myoyq0soMj1rtbezyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mylhhyC1FT1qedb29o1_500.gif

Typing on my new computer yayyyyyyyyy! I have a new keyboard with mechanical keys that click and clack and it's amazing OwO!!!!!

Now onto some bizniss.

I know Rain is busy! But I do have some other collabs going on behind the scenes that when/if completed I might toss up just to get us all back in the groove! We're edging on past a month since an IC post so I might contribute something soon just to shake stuff up and keep it fresh!

@Monstah Would you also be up for a little somethin somethin? Let me know!

New year people! And I want us up and moving and grooving!

You know, before this happens to us all! (Like it's not already)

tumblr_nyr24yNrEC1qiw1rto1_400.gif

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season! Mine was hectic and I am finally getting back to it!
@LastCinder sure send me something and we can work it out!

Hey guys. I am on vacation right now, until Wednesday. I have posts being written up, but I can't complete them until I come back.
I also wanted to say I'm still here.
@Monstah @Ikari @LastCinder

I also wanted to say I'm still here.
@Monstah @Ikari @LastCinder

Hey! Thanks for the update!! It's always appreciated!!! And that's totally cool! I might post something up with Monstah before Wednesday! But it won't have anything to do with your characters or any of the characters tied up! I just want to get some relevant activity in there to help ease the monster that will be my next post lmao.

Good to hear it! I hope the vacation has gone well for you man. I know after the holidays everything tends to slow down. Cinder and I have tons planned for the RP and we will be chugging pretty fast whenever everyone gets back around to it!

Have a good vacation!

My avatar has changed. It's... beautiful.

Perfect even.

Tirian lives within us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.