The Journey OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that rough part of the year. Everyone has been busy so I figured I would come down and say don't bail on us now! Post's are coming slow but sure.

Sorry for being so absent!!! New full time job and all that *excuses*

But! Aiming on a post for this weekend! Gonna get all the collabs up and running! :D

Alright, alright, alright.

Well >.> Those weekends came and went. But it's finally here! I apologize for the lateness, things have been a bit of a struggle!

I hope everyone is still with me as I get my groove back c: I have fun things in store!

Sorry everything has been so slow Rain, just that time of the year!
If anyone wants to do Collabs lemme know!

Oh it happens... though this means.... *LE GASP* It's my turn?!?!?!

Things are going to get interesting here soon! Lot's of plotting plotsworth!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Should be working on something this week, started my post already

• Thank You
Sounds good! Things are settling down so our posts should come out alot quicker!

Woo! Exciting :D fun stuff ahead! *vibrates with excitement* but take your time people! Lord knows we all have! Haha

Expecting some delays in my writing. Suffered from the plague Wednesday (Fever, Intense Cold, Migraine, Muscle aches) and I am still recovering from the blow.

• Useful
I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope you feel better soon! The plague is a dastardly foe indeed!

If I feel a bit inspired this weekend I may post a little trinket for everyone that I've been planning on doing. Has no relevance to what is currently going on, but will be hinting to something in the upcoming future of the rp c:

If I get to doing it there will be a couple of them, centered on your characters either before or after you all post!

Is he inflicted with...

The Gout?

You're days are not long now Rain. I am sorry :(

Mmmm, bop! There shall be a few more curious messages implanted in the future, with some other characters in mind!

I'm going somewhere with this I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.